EAN13

If you would have Googled on the EAN13 you would have found out that it is the European standard for barcode.
Please, use the search here and on Google more often before you asked questions....

Dont you just love smart people?

here http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/11552/installation_configuration___upgrade/product_informations_dot__dot__dot_ you stated: EAN is related to TAX

If you just read and think 4 second on my post you would probably understaind that i know that its got to doo something with barcode. What i dont know is how that works in shop, like: is it for DB only or where do i/customer see this, can i use scanner on products or not?

Iw found lotsa questions on forum about it and since theres no Croatian subforum and i dont speak French that leaves English as my only means of comunication, and theres not much in english explainig usage in real life for barcoding in Presta.

One is a productnumber by supplier, the second is your own refencenumber.
The EAN is related to TAX I think and the last one could ne the location in your warehouse?

Just a wild guess.

Funny, if I say that it is a wild guess you want to know for sure, if I then do a search for you and tell you that if you had done that yourself you would have found the answer then suddenly you telle me that I stated that it had something to do with TAX.

You are a hard men to please :down:

• 2 years later...
One is a productnumber by supplier, the second is your own refencenumber.
The EAN is related to TAX I think and the last one could ne the location in your warehouse?

Just a wild guess.

Funny, if I say that it is a wild guess you want to know for sure, if I then do a search for you and tell you that if you had done that yourself you would have found the answer then suddenly you telle me that I stated that it had something to do with TAX.

You are a hard men to please :down:

Listen, these forums are here to help people. If you don't want to help, then don't. Nobody twisted your arm and told you that you HAVE to answer. But whatever you decide, please loose the crappy attitude. It makes these forums hard to appreciate when there's people like you running them.
  • Like 2

• 4 months later...