[MODULE] Slide captcha 4.1- PS 1.4/1.7 - Add a captcha to your forms - support iphone/ipad

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This module shows a slide (like in iphone) that you need to scroll to unlock the form and send it. Usefull to avoid unwanted bots in your forms. The module can can hide the send button and send

i cant see the code in your footer. check taht the module is installed in the footer in modules, positions

How should I deal when one has disabled js? Then it allows to send forms without some kind of verification... so then is this captcha useless

Posted Images

2 hours ago, shacker said:

just checked. have a js error

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'msie' of undefined

which version of prestashop and the module do you have?

As I said in my first post it's PS 1.7.2.4 + Slide captcha 4.0

On 2/23/2018 at 4:18 PM, TRIBEKA said:

Hello,

Modified the permission to 755.

Same behavior, tested with 2 browsers....

Slide.JPG

set 755  permision for directories 

..../modules/slidecaptcha

.../modules/slidecaptcha/php

and 644 for both files from

Working for me.

7 hours ago, mnick said:

Working for me.

thanks for sharing

8 hours ago, shacker said:

thanks for sharing

15 hours ago, mnick said:

Working for me.

Hello,

Thanks for sharing. Now it's working fine. 

What is interesting is that yesterday even the form was locked due wrong format I still got a spam message through form, which is weird, the send button was inactive.

Any clue ?

Many thanks in advance.

Am 22.2.2018 um 2:54 PM schrieb shacker:

you must see the slide option, if you dont see, you must have a javascript error. Send me the url and i check

the shopsite url is www.irishdanceshop.de , thanks for answering :)

On 25. 2. 2018 at 11:43 AM, TRIBEKA said:

Hello,

What is interesting is that yesterday even the form was locked due wrong format I still got a spam message through form, which is weird, the send button was inactive.

Any clue ?

Many thanks in advance.

Hello, I have this problem too. The module is working, the contact form is locked, but I still gets spam messages. You can see it here www.tmcover.com/sk/napiste-nam

16 hours ago, shacker said:

you must apply the patch that i attache in a earlier message to contact form and controller

I have 3rd party theme, please can you tell me specifically, what should I change in files contact-form.tpl and ContactController.php ? Thanks

On 27/2/2018 at 4:57 AM, samo70 said:

I have 3rd party theme, please can you tell me specifically, what should I change in files contact-form.tpl and ContactController.php ? Thanks

its included in previous posts, just add 2 variables in contact form and in the controller makes a validation

On 26/2/2018 at 5:07 PM, kucha said:

Hello,

I use PS 1.6.1.11 and SlideCaptcha v4.0. I have installed module and try to use, but when I make AutoSubmit:YES I don't see "Send" button and don't see SlideCaptcha. When I make AutoSubmit:NO, Then formis unlocked. where I maked mistakes? Here is URL: http://new.mazgeikafishing.lt/contact-us

Thanks.

download the version 4.1

23 hours ago, shacker said:

its included in previous posts, just add 2 variables in contact form and in the controller makes a validation

I can´t find such a post

On 2018-02-28 at 9:20 PM, shacker said:

you forgot the qcaptcha code in the contact form or clear cache. redownload the module from here un 10 minutes, i update to not show that code

I cleared cache and it works. Thank You.

Will a prior version of your module need to be uninstalled before installing the latest 4.1 version?  Or does one simply add the new one as a new module and it self detects and replaces the old module already installed?

Edited by hi2014
typing mistake. (see edit history)

On 2/25/2018 at 2:43 AM, TRIBEKA said:

Hello,

Any clue ?

Many thanks in advance.

please tell me which files to change permission in which folder and if you snapshot it will be helpfull

It works for me in the contact form but when I tried to add this to the user registration form nothing happens.  Is this plug-in limited to only one form per site?  Thanks.

On 3/2/2018 at 12:17 AM, munawar said:

please tell me which files to change permission in which folder and if you snapshot it will be helpfull

Hello,

You need to change in CPANEL, or accessing your host files the following

"set 755  permision for directories 
.../modules/slidecaptcha/php"

Doing that will reach the same result I have ...

Print screen attached. Read carefully what is written above and you will manage it.

All the best

Change 2.JPG

Change 1.JPG

Hi,

I have the same problem as kcpau, it is working well in contact form but when I add the code in authentication.tpl, Qaptchpa div is empty (screenshot attached). Should it work there? How could I do?

Thank you very much

imagen.png

On 1/3/2018 at 8:34 PM, kcpau said:

It works for me in the contact form but when I tried to add this to the user registration form nothing happens.  Is this plug-in limited to only one form per site?  Thanks.

its only for contact form

Le ‎28‎/‎02‎/‎2018 à 1:26 PM, shacker a dit :

hi what must we change in contact controller ? thanks

hi  2 day that i try to install it Nothing works i'm on PS 1.6.1 I'm trying whith version 3 and tue last install the modul (automatic or manualy change the contact-form.tpl) --> dont see the capcha slide and the send button.

I purge the cach i'm comming on error 500 change the permission on 755 always error 500

plaese helm me http//art-tout-plast.com

Capture.PNG.f6193d6add057b91d37c2317dffd8de4.PNGCapture2.PNG.b443ae0d6074281ff80e8d3ef0714254.PNG

Edited by cuistot (see edit history)

No change with 777

the error500 come direct when I transfer the contact-form.tpl whith the include

Soumission auto ON or OFF whith compil ou without compil it's error 500 ?

In local i've the same and never I'v see the slide button

if ( strpos($from, ".ru"))
				$this->errors[] = Tools::displayError('Your message has been correctly SENT');

funciona genial el slider  ,  yo también le agregé este código en contactcontroller.php  para que no puedan enviar correos a dominios rusos ".ru"  que son los que rompían las bolas haciendo span en mi PS 1.4.  ( tengo esta versión por que no hay ningún updater que me funcione, solo me dejan el 1.4  muerto)

un saludo.

Buenas tardes:

he tratado de instalarlo y he tenido el siguiente problema:

Ha desaparecido el boton de enviar. Es cierto que si se mueve la pestaña del slider envia correctamente, pero queda muy raro

Alguna idea?

Gracias

http://artesaniabdsm.com/contactenos

Good afternoon:

I have tried to install it and I had the following problem:

The send button has disappeared. It is true that if you move the slider tab sends correctly, but it is very strange

Any ideas?

thanks

On 13/3/2018 at 5:21 AM, Arielba said:

funciona genial el slider  ,  yo también le agregé este código en contactcontroller.php  para que no puedan enviar correos a dominios rusos ".ru"  que son los que rompían las bolas haciendo span en mi PS 1.4.  ( tengo esta versión por que no hay ningún updater que me funcione, solo me dejan el 1.4  muerto)

un saludo.

si , tambien agregaria el dominio qq.com

Hola, he instalado la ultima version de este módulo en mi prestashop 1.4.9 y funciona todo correcto, excepto a la hora de cambiar en la configuración del módulo la pestaña de "enviar auto" a "no", pulso en "salvar" y me salta " 403 Forbidden You do not have permission to access this document. "

Alguna idea de por qué puede ser?

Muchas gracias! y un saludo!

Marta

On 13/3/2018 at 9:21 AM, Arielba said:

un saludo.

On 13/3/2018 at 9:21 AM, Arielba said:

un saludo.

El módulo es una maravilla y funciona perfectamente.

Lo estoy ejecutando en Prestashop 1.16.1.18 y módulo 4.1.0 y recibo spam de Rusia desafortunadamente.

Necesito saber qué puedo hacer. En teoría esta versión de Prestashop evita el correo spam.

Si no queda más remedio que meter código, ¿ puedes indicarme aproximadamente donde meter esa condición ¿ IF ?

4 hours ago, maollora said:

Hola, he instalado la ultima version de este módulo en mi prestashop 1.4.9 y funciona todo correcto, excepto a la hora de cambiar en la configuración del módulo la pestaña de "enviar auto" a "no", pulso en "salvar" y me salta " 403 Forbidden You do not have permission to access this document. "

Alguna idea de por qué puede ser?

Muchas gracias! y un saludo!

Marta

Me auto-respondo: era problema del servidor. Según ellos, " Se desactivó una norma de mod_sescurity que provocaba un falso positivo "

On 15/3/2018 at 8:24 PM, miriam said:

Buenas tardes:

he tratado de instalarlo y he tenido el siguiente problema:

Ha desaparecido el boton de enviar. Es cierto que si se mueve la pestaña del slider envia correctamente, pero queda muy raro

Alguna idea?

Gracias

http://artesaniabdsm.com/contactenos

Good afternoon:

I have tried to install it and I had the following problem:

The send button has disappeared. It is true that if you move the slider tab sends correctly, but it is very strange

Any ideas?

thanks

Me autocontesto por si le sirve a alguien:

a la hora de configurar el modulo, en la pestaña de enviar auto, seleccionar no

Un saludo

• 2 weeks later...

Hello dear team,

I have downloaded the module version 3.0 as my website is PS14.9.0.

I have uploaded the module in the back-office, but I can not install it, after I press the install button, a blank page appears, and no installation.

any suggestions?

slideCaptcha_v3.jpg

Hello , I am using Prestashop 1.7 and slide captcha module 4.1.0.  After installing the slide captcha I am not able to see SEND button of the form and that captcha I am not able to slide (unlock) . See the attched picture.

Experts please guide me on how to make this work properly.

Thank you,

contact.JPG

Edited by Wn-nook
incomplete post (see edit history)

On 04/03/2018 at 9:26 PM, TRIBEKA said:

Hello,

You need to change in CPANEL, or accessing your host files the following

"set 755  permision for directories 
.../modules/slidecaptcha/php"

Doing that will reach the same result I have ...

Print screen attached. Read carefully what is written above and you will manage it.

All the best

Change 2.JPG

Change 1.JPG

For my contact form directory I have the permission set to 755 . Now I only have to change the permission of  the 2 files under /modules/slidecaptcha/php to 644 right ??

Changing permissions wont affect my website na ?? M just scared of changing .... Please guide

On 30/3/2018 at 1:14 PM, CleanDev.eu said:

Hello dear team,

I have downloaded the module version 3.0 as my website is PS14.9.0.

I have uploaded the module in the back-office, but I can not install it, after I press the install button, a blank page appears, and no installation.

any suggestions?

slideCaptcha_v3.jpg

enable debug mode to see the error

• 3 months later...

Hello

We installed the module version 4.1 on PS 1.6.1.4 and now the slide is present at the contact-us.

However, we are still receiving spam mails from Russia. 

thanks for the module and your help 

Chang

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi all,

first, thanks for the great module. On my contact page works fine: https://photoheger.com/en/kontaktujte-nas-eng

I wanted to add Slide captcha also on Login page because I am fighting with tons of fake registration, but no success.  

I have tried to add include code to different positions in authentication.tpl file but Slide did not load.   

{$HOOK_CREATE_ACCOUNT_FORM}
        <div class="submit clearfix">
           <input type="hidden" name="email_create" value="1" />
            <input type="hidden" name="is_new_customer" value="1" />
                        {if isset($back)}
            {include file="$tpl_dir./../../modules/slidecaptcha/views/templates/front/slidecaptcha.tpl"} 
            <input type="hidden" class="hidden" name="back" value="{$back|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" />{/if}
            <button type="submit" name="submitAccount" id="submitAccount" class="btn btn-default button button-medium">
                <span>{l s='Register'}<i class="icon-chevron-right right"></i></span>
            </button>
            <p class="pull-right required"><span><sup>*</sup>{l s='Required field'}</span></p>
        </div>
    </form> 

Page with login:https://photoheger.com/en/login?back=my-account#account-creation

Any suggestions please?

• 9 months later...