[MODULE] Slide captcha 4.1- PS 1.4/1.7 - Add a captcha to your forms - support iphone/ipad

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This module shows a slide (like in iphone) that you need to scroll to unlock the form and send it. Usefull to avoid unwanted bots in your forms. The module can can hide the send button and send

i cant see the code in your footer. check taht the module is installed in the footer in modules, positions

How should I deal when one has disabled js? Then it allows to send forms without some kind of verification... so then is this captcha useless

Posted Images

Nice to see this module gets so much attention from the author ???

anyone else have this issue with 1.6.0.6 or higher

sorry, i cant get the posts from this topic (cant suscribe). When you have a problem you need to share your site url,

my magic powers are not at the level of harry potter for the moment 

• 2 months later...

same problem here... how to fix for PS 1.4 ? thanks

Having issues with the slide module, can not get the 2.5 version to work with 1.4 version of Prestashop (yes I still have one).

I was using the 1.4 version for a long time until I realized that it was causing the Full site not to scroll in mobile version.

For now I have gone back to my own captcha (scrambled letters), has anyone else noticed these issues.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Page::getPageTypeByName() in /hermes/bosnaweb03b/b1447/ipg.teamshepherdusa/modules/slidecaptcha/slidecaptcha.php on line 94

2.5 version works fine in 1.5 ???

public static function getPageTypeByName

is from PS 1.5 and also it calls 

method MySQL::insert()

that is not defined in PS 1.4

please, why you say that's compatible with 1.4 ? can you upload the module compatible with 1.4, please? thank you

public static function getPageTypeByName

is from PS 1.5 and also it calls 

method MySQL::insert()

that is not defined in PS 1.4

please, why you say that's compatible with 1.4 ? can you upload the module compatible with 1.4, please? thank you

solved, please redownload

pardon, the problem with accents is not fixed yet... it writes "verrouillé" instead of verrouillé

have you a solution with this jQuery.QapTcha ? thanks

ATM I had to manually edit slidecaptcha-footer.tpl 

txtLock and txtUnlock

this is only a workaround... so the problem is the variable sent to jQuery... better if you fix anyway

you could do a function on the QapTcha.jquery.js to treat this (I don't know if jQuery can do it in other way...)

Edited by mmsh (see edit history)

you mean to edit the translations?

pardon, the problem with accents is not fixed yet... it writes "verrouillé" instead of verrouillé

have you a solution with this jQuery.QapTcha ? thanks

have you checked from modules translations?

you mean to edit the translations?

have you checked from modules translations?

the translations have no effect on this.

eg. I had to manually write the phrases in french... deleting the 

{l s='something'}
Edited by mmsh (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, let me know if you fixed 

the translations have no effect on this.

eg. I had to manually write the phrases in french... deleting the 

{l s='something'}

• 1 month later...

Hi, i know this module, i used well on older PS.

Now i have a problem in PS 1.6.0.14

After activate in front office get the following error:

Notice: Undefined variable: smarty in .../modules/slidecaptcha/slidecaptcha.php on line 197
Fatal error: Call to a member function assign() on a non-object in .../modules/slidecaptcha/slidecaptcha.php on line 197

Anybody had same issue ?

What is the solution to make it work as needed ?

Thanks

Hi. Sorry for my English. I have a problem with ps 1.6.1.1. No unlock in page contact. How i correct this problem ? Thanks in advance....

site url?

Hi, i know this module, i used well on older PS.

Now i have a problem in PS 1.6.0.14

After activate in front office get the following error:

Notice: Undefined variable: smarty in .../modules/slidecaptcha/slidecaptcha.php on line 197

Fatal error: Call to a member function assign() on a non-object in .../modules/slidecaptcha/slidecaptcha.php on line 197

Anybody had same issue ?

What is the solution to make it work as needed ?

Thanks

hi. You have the latest version of the module? try the one in our site

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Prstashop 1.6.1.2 updated, with version 2.5 works just fine with code line:
on http://www.whykini.it/contattaci 

{include file="$tpl_dir./../../modules/slidecaptcha/slidecaptcha.tpl"}

Prstashop 1.6.1.2 fresh install, with version 3 can't make it work and i tried both the old and the new code:
on http://www.salvatorelettieri.eu/contattarci

{include file="$tpl_dir./../../modules/slidecaptcha/views/templates/front/slidecaptcha.tpl"}

and i put it in the right position between:

</div>
HERE
<div class="submit"> 

Can you have a look and let me know what am i doing wrong? both site are accessible. 

Never mind, Solved

it was the Smarty settings

Edited by benedettopresta (see edit history)

• 2 months later...

I see it has been awhile since anyone posted here but i have a queston just the same.

I want to add this module to a theme I am working on but want the autosubmit set to NO by default, any know how to accomplish this.

I see the the slidecaptcha.php the lines set true o yes and false to no but changing these onle reverses the button behavior.

Any clues

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I was install your module on one of ma page and was checking on two iphones and it doesn't work. I use 3.0 version and 1.6 prestashop version. It works perfect on else computers/browsers, but on iphones don't work :(.

my website is http://shop.danatellaoscarioni.com and please ass some product to cart and go to order and your slider module is in second step - just after create new account, so firstable you need to put some mail in register form (left column in secon step) and press button and you will see form and in the end is slidercaptcha model. On iphones you cannot slide this slider :(.

Are you able to help me?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I can only load the sliding captcha on the contact us page. I have try to add to oder registration forms, but it doesn't work, obviously doing it on the same way as is been explain by benedettopresta.

Can any one show how to add the sling captcha for new account registration?

Thanks in advanced.

Regards

• 2 months later...

Muchas gracias por el módulo!!

Lo he descargado directamente desde vuestra web para evitar problemas de actualizaciones y lo he instalado sin problemas, sólo añadiendo la línea en contact-form.tpl. Tengo Prestashop 1.6.1.4.

Ahora lo único que me gustaría saber es si puedo cambiar un poquito la imagen del slider, o al menos el color del texto.

Gracias de antemano!!! :)

• 5 weeks later...

Gracias por el modulo !!

Me pongo manos a la obra y lo instalo.

Mi pregunta es ¿ se puede incorporar a la pantalla de login del usuario ?

¿ Existe alguna forma override para las actualizaciones de Prestashop ?

Gracias  

I appreciate your module. Thank you very much.

I wonder, ¿ can i install your module in login web page ? Please, whats the way ?

is there anyway to install using override mode for Prestashop upgrades ?

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello

Great module! It's work fine for me on prestashop 1.6.1.6.

I've only one question, i need to add slide captcha on my Authentication page, it's possible?

I tried to add the code line above the send button out the div, but not appears on the page.

Some advice?

Thank you so much.

you can add it through the login page ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello

I Istalled this Modul, but the slider does not show on the contakt site!

Is this problem known?

In the Site Code in the footer is the javascript shown

I work with PS 1.6.1.6

My Test site is online
www.vinyl-exchange.ch/beta

Thank you

PS. Sorry for my english

Wolfgang

It's not wokring i mean the slidecaptach is visible and unlocking the form, but when i do view the DOM object tree and i manualy disable the button i can send the email without touching the captacha. The whole mechnism does not check it on the php site. Having shit fun with spammers, had to disable even the sendtofriend module which was using this module as an email open relay.

It's not wokring i mean the slidecaptach is visible and unlocking the form, but when i do view the DOM object tree and i manualy disable the button i can send the email without touching the captacha. The whole mechnism does not check it on the php site. Having shit fun with spammers, had to disable even the sendtofriend module which was using this module as an email open relay.

Which version of ps are you using? because on mine 1.7.0.1 it's not unloking the form as you can see on the pic above

Which version of ps are you using? because on mine 1.7.0.1 it's not unloking the form as you can see on the pic above

PS 1.6.1.9 - working on it know, will ad php slidecaptcha code validation on the php client side with ContactController.php override soon

slidecaptcha version 4.0.0
with Presta 1.6.1.9

Prevent spammy emails when JS is disabeled, added PHP validation.

Place Contact Controller.php in ./public_html/override/controllers/front/ContactController.php or implement this snippet (right after : if (Tools::isSubmit('submitMessage')) { ):

if (Module::isInstalled('slidecaptcha')) {
session_start();
if (!isset($_POST[$_SESSION['qaptcha_key']]) || $_POST[$_SESSION['qaptcha_key']] != $_SESSION['qaptcha_val'])
$this->errors[] = Tools::displayError('SPAMBOT or no JS enabled');
}

Put this into ./public_html/modules/slidecaptcha/php/Qaptcha.jquery.php

<?php
session_start();
$aResponse['error'] = false;

if(isset($_POST['action']) && isset($_POST['qaptcha_key']))
{
    $_SESSION['qaptcha_key'] = false;    

if(htmlentities($_POST['action'], ENT_QUOTES, 'UTF-8') == 'qaptcha')
    {
        $_SESSION['qaptcha_key'] = $_POST['qaptcha_key'];
        $_SESSION['qaptcha_val'] = $_POST['qaptcha_val'];
        echo json_encode($aResponse);
    }
    else
    {
        $aResponse['error'] = true;
    }
}
else
{
    $aResponse['error'] = true;
}

Replace ./public_html/modules/slidecaptcha/views/js/QapTcha.jquery.js with the attached file (change extension from php to JS - cant upload JS files).

If you use override method for controller clear your ./public_html/cache/class_index.php and other theme cache if smart caching enabeld

ContactController.php

QapTcha.jquery.js.php

Edited by prestowicz (see edit history)

• 2 months later...

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your awesomeness publishing your free module in public.

I cannot make it work on prestashop 1.7.0.4 however. It display following error:

I think it has something to do with Smart cache, you know better :-)

Whoops, looks like something went wrong. 1/1ContextErrorException in slidecaptcha.php line 197:Notice: Undefined variable: smarty
  1. in slidecaptcha.php line 197
  2. at ErrorHandler->handleError('8', 'Undefined variable: smarty', '/Users/Ashkan/Sites/aag17/modules/slidecaptcha/slidecaptcha.php', '197', array('params' => array('cookie' => object(Cookie), 'cart' => object(Cart), 'altern' => '15'), 'ptypee' => '2', 'pety' => array(array('id_page_type' => '2', 'name' => 'index', 'id_page' => '2', 'id_object' => null)), 'pet' => array('id_page_type' => '2', 'name' => 'index', 'id_page' => '2', 'id_object' => null), 'petid' => '2', 'petnam' => 'index', 'pettyp' => '2', 'ptypee1' => '3', 'ptypee2' => '4', 'ptypee3' => '5', 'submitsc' => 'true')) in slidecaptcha.php line 197
  3. at SlideCaptcha->hookHeader(array('cookie' => object(Cookie), 'cart' => object(Cart), 'altern' => '15')) in Hook.php line 758
  4. at HookCore::coreCallHook(object(SlideCaptcha), 'hookHeader', array('cookie' => object(Cookie), 'cart' => object(Cart), 'altern' => '15')) in Hook.php line 725
  5. at HookCore::exec('displayHeader') in FrontController.php line 528
  6. at FrontControllerCore->initContent() in IndexController.php line 37
  7. at IndexControllerCore->initContent() in Controller.php line 201
  8. at ControllerCore->run() in Dispatcher.php line 366
  9. at DispatcherCore->dispatch() in index.php line 28

• 3 weeks later...

Hi.

I try to use captch in newsletter module but it is not working.

When I use firebug i see that code <div class="QapTcha"></div> is include to newsletter form.

Is there any way to use this module in newsletter form or others forms!

In contact form captcha works correct!

• 4 weeks later...
			if (Module::isInstalled('slidecaptcha')) {
				session_start();
				if (!isset($_POST[$_SESSION['qaptcha_key']]) || $_POST[$_SESSION['qaptcha_key']] != $_SESSION['qaptcha_val'])
					$this->errors[] = Tools::displayError('SPAMBOT or no JS enabled');
				unset($_SESSION['qaptcha_auth']);
			}

This part of code has to bee injected into any other controller by copy paste or override to maintain the funcionallity, assuming the JS transformation went correct.

Edited by prestowicz (see edit history)

• 5 weeks later...

Why do you have a 1.7 version if it doesn't work on 1.7 or you suggest people to roll back to 1.6? Just an honest question :)

i tested in 1.7.0.4, wich version you have?

Hi.

I try to use captch in newsletter module but it is not working.

When I use firebug i see that code <div class="QapTcha"></div> is include to newsletter form.

Is there any way to use this module in newsletter form or others forms!

In contact form captcha works correct!t

the module  loads  js files only in some pages . thats why dont work. i disable in other sections to avoid js errors with other modules

• Like 1

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your awesomeness publishing your free module in public.

I cannot make it work on prestashop 1.7.0.4 however. It display following error:

I think it has something to do with Smart cache, you know better :-)

Whoops, looks like something went wrong. 1/1ContextErrorException in slidecaptcha.php line 197:Notice: Undefined variable: smarty
  1. in slidecaptcha.php line 197
  2. at ErrorHandler->handleError('8', 'Undefined variable: smarty', '/Users/Ashkan/Sites/aag17/modules/slidecaptcha/slidecaptcha.php', '197', array('params' => array('cookie' => object(Cookie), 'cart' => object(Cart), 'altern' => '15'), 'ptypee' => '2', 'pety' => array(array('id_page_type' => '2', 'name' => 'index', 'id_page' => '2', 'id_object' => null)), 'pet' => array('id_page_type' => '2', 'name' => 'index', 'id_page' => '2', 'id_object' => null), 'petid' => '2', 'petnam' => 'index', 'pettyp' => '2', 'ptypee1' => '3', 'ptypee2' => '4', 'ptypee3' => '5', 'submitsc' => 'true')) in slidecaptcha.php line 197
  3. at SlideCaptcha->hookHeader(array('cookie' => object(Cookie), 'cart' => object(Cart), 'altern' => '15')) in Hook.php line 758
  4. at HookCore::coreCallHook(object(SlideCaptcha), 'hookHeader', array('cookie' => object(Cookie), 'cart' => object(Cart), 'altern' => '15')) in Hook.php line 725
  5. at HookCore::exec('displayHeader') in FrontController.php line 528
  6. at FrontControllerCore->initContent() in IndexController.php line 37
  7. at IndexControllerCore->initContent() in Controller.php line 201
  8. at ControllerCore->run() in Dispatcher.php line 366
  9. at DispatcherCore->dispatch() in index.php line 28

i assume this is not the latest version of the module. I just test in 1.7.1 and works and dont have that error

Hello

Great module! It's work fine for me on prestashop 1.6.1.6.

I've only one question, i need to add slide captcha on my Authentication page, it's possible?

I tried to add the code line above the send button out the div, but not appears on the page.

Some advice?

Thank you so much.

you can add it through the login page ?

not for the moment

PS 1.6.1.9 - working on it know, will ad php slidecaptcha code validation on the php client side with ContactController.php override soon

i tested in 1.7.1 and form is unlocked without any core modification

i tested in 1.7.1 and form is unlocked without any core modification

Great job with the module and thx 4 sharing, at the moment I'm not very familiar with PS 1.7.x, I think I misspelled myself, I did not mean the core files but the controller files modification or better the override modification, which did the job with validation on PHP side, it stoped the bots because of their JS immunity, I guess the unlocking could have something to do with the JS script, as PHP only checks the captcha value. Recently I also suffered from massive Chinese register account attacks, which I had also to secure with captcha, I will check PS 1.7 but I won't happen very soon I fear.

• 3 months later...

Hi, I'm trying to put your module in the block newsletter but it doesn't work.

It works ONLY in the contact page.

What am I doing wrong?

module its removed from other sections to avoid know conflicts with other scripts

Great job with the module and thx 4 sharing, at the moment I'm not very familiar with PS 1.7.x, I think I misspelled myself, I did not mean the core files but the controller files modification or better the override modification, which did the job with validation on PHP side, it stoped the bots because of their JS immunity, I guess the unlocking could have something to do with the JS script, as PHP only checks the captcha value. Recently I also suffered from massive Chinese register account attacks, which I had also to secure with captcha, I will check PS 1.7 but I won't happen very soon I fear.

in registration? i know that the send to a friend module was vulnerable

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello

Thanks for Slidecaptcha module. As I understand, it activated in contact form should fight against spambots?

I installed it on PS 1.4.6.2. Seems works fine, but how does it comes, that chinese spammers still sends spam every 11 minutes from my contact form?

Any ideas?

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Hi Shacker

Thanks for a great module. Works perfect in 1.6.1

But if you could help me with one thing, I would be very happy>

I would love to install it on the checkout page - to activate the payment button. But I can't figure out how. Can you give a hint, please?

Best regards

Grete Lauridsen

On 25/11/2017 at 1:27 PM, G.K. said:

Hello

Thanks for Slidecaptcha module. As I understand, it activated in contact form should fight against spambots?

I installed it on PS 1.4.6.2. Seems works fine, but how does it comes, that chinese spammers still sends spam every 11 minutes from my contact form?

Any ideas?

Thanks.

sometimes the bots already have the email . i recommend to change the contact page name in ftp and replace the links

PS 1.6.10. module installed, force compile + clear cashe

When I send message, I receive this error. However I actually receive that message in BACKOFFICE, but here it looks like it was not sent.

How to fix it?

Thanks

image.thumb.png.6669fc5e98c3ee380e609bc43aef7410.png

On 6.01.2018 at 8:52 PM, madxface said:

When I send message, I receive this error. However I actually receive that message in BACKOFFICE, but here it looks like it was not sent.

How to fix it?

Thanks

Spit out your PHP error log to see what's wrong dude.

On 6/1/2018 at 4:52 PM, madxface said:

How to fix it?

Thanks

disable the module and try to send the message again. Maybe is not the module

I have disabled and then enabled module and its working!
On other hand,, I am still receiving CHINESE SPAM, so they are bypassing this tool somehow. Receving mail every second.

only maintainance mode stops it, but thats not a solution. Anybody with ideas?

Hi. This module is not working for me.

I am using v1.6.1.4 and I have already tried v3 and v4 of your module.

I followed the video-tutorial, I place the code in the contact-form.tpl but the only thing that gets added to the page is this:
<div><div class="QapTcha"></div></div>

There is no slide captcha showing up.

Do I need to edit any other file?

Thanks for your time.

you have a jquery error in the contact form

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'indexOf' of undefined
    at contacte-nos:133

this looks like block the module

16 minutes ago, shacker said:

you have a jquery error in the contact form

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'indexOf' of undefined
    at contacte-nos:133

this looks like block the module

Hi.

I have cleared all the errors but the captcha is still not showing up.

Thanks for your time.

9 minutes ago, shacker said:

did you cleared cache in prestashop? i don't see the code: <div><div class="QapTcha"></div></div>  in the source code of the page

Yes, I cleared it.

And that code only shows up on the contact form page.

I believe that code should render the captcha, right? But it doesn't.

On 11/1/2018 at 8:42 AM, inovlancer said:

Hi. This module is not working for me.

I am using v1.6.1.4 and I have already tried v3 and v4 of your module.

I followed the video-tutorial, I place the code in the contact-form.tpl but the only thing that gets added to the page is this:
<div><div class="QapTcha"></div></div>

There is no slide captcha showing up.

Do I need to edit any other file?

Thanks for your time.

i dont css the js or css in the source code. try to go to design, positions and transplant the module to header and footer

On 13/01/2018 at 10:12 AM, shacker said:

i dont css the js or css in the source code. try to go to design, positions and transplant the module to header and footer

Hi.

I tried doing that, but PrestaShop said the this module is already place in this «hook».

This happened for both "displayFooter (Footer)" and "Header (pages html head section)"

I had a huge problem yesterday. I was receiving 1000 messages per hour.

I attach a screenshot of what happened. I currently blocked all the forms until I find a solution for this.

Please help me fix the problem with your module.

Capturar.PNG

Edited by inovlancer (see edit history)

1 hour ago, shacker said:

go to preferences, seo&url, and change the contact form friendly url

That didn't get the captcha working, but will that protect me from spammers? If so, for how long?

Thanks a lot for your time.

that was for the spam, if they already catch the form still getting the mails. That's why changing the default url of prestashop solves it. For the captcha that dont appear, its really strange, i cant help without access ot the site

• 4 weeks later...

One question please:

I installed the module on a 1.4.6.2 shop,

put in the line in the tpl file,

and when I test it the "Send" button is gone, and that´s it ..!?
I think that is not the only wanted effect?

Regards, Ralf

Hello,

First of all, many thanks for this module :)

I am trying to place the module on my PrestaShop site (1.7.2), mentioning that I do not use the default PrestaShop theme. 

The module installation works fine, but when i try to place the code inside the .tpl the whole site crash :(, I am wonder what i am doing wrong?

I place a screen shot here marking in red where the code line was placed ...

Can you please let me know where to put it right?

Regards,

Cata

Captcha.PNG

2 hours ago, TRIBEKA said:

Hello,

First of all, many thanks for this module :)

I am trying to place the module on my PrestaShop site (1.7.2), mentioning that I do not use the default PrestaShop theme. 

The module installation works fine, but when i try to place the code inside the .tpl the whole site crash :(, I am wonder what i am doing wrong?

I place a screen shot here marking in red where the code line was placed ...

Can you please let me know where to put it right?

Regards,

Cata

Captcha.PNG

Hello! Did you manage to fix it?

Which is the .tpl file exactly? I couldn't find it in PS7

Thanks! 

1 hour ago, colives said:

Hello! Did you manage to fix it?

Which is the .tpl file exactly? I couldn't find it in PS7

Thanks! 

No,   did not get any answer (too soon), and I try to avoid to crash the site again.

Maybe i place the code in the wrong place ... i will deep dive more in the folders to identify the right contactform.tpl

Finger crossed.