[MODULE] Slide captcha 4.1- PS 1.4/1.7 - Add a captcha to your forms - support iphone/ipad

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This module shows a slide (like in iphone) that you need to scroll to unlock the form and send it. Usefull to avoid unwanted bots in your forms. The module can can hide the send button and send

i cant see the code in your footer. check taht the module is installed in the footer in modules, positions

How should I deal when one has disabled js? Then it allows to send forms without some kind of verification... so then is this captcha useless

Posted Images

hello,

I have installed your nice module

but i can find it after upload to BO. I have my BO in dutch.

Even if i type slide or captcha, it doesnt show anything. Does it have another name?

On de download link on the first post. is it saying version 1.0?

it was 1.8 right?

Hola!

I just downloaded your module. I use prestashop 1.5.1, I need your module to stop bots from subscribing new accounts. The question is I put it on the authentication.tpl file, but the weird is that the slider appears only when user makes an error on the form. I don't know where to put the code, I looked for all the "submit" in authentication.tpl but I can't figure it out.

Thank you for help. By the way, sei italiano?

Lu.

@shacker: thanks for the module but I'm also having problems installing it. It is visible in the contact form but it doesn't matter whether I slide it or not I can still send the message. When I slide it right it doesn't change the status text. I have ps 1.4.4.1, the code in my contact-form.tpl is:

<p>
 <div style='clear:both'></div>
 {include file="$tpl_dir./../../modules/slidecaptcha/slidecaptcha.tpl"}
 <label for="id_product"> </label><a class='button_left FertigoPro-Regular' href='#' onclick="$(this).hide();document.contact_form.submit(); return false">{l s='Send'}</a>
 </p>

I also don't know how the change the look of the slider, I have the retro version with large black arrow.

But I really downloaded it from your site (www.catalogo-onlinersi.com.ar). Anyway this is the content of config.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
- <module>
 <name>slidecaptcha</name>
- <displayName>
- <![CDATA[ SlideCaptcha
 ]]>
 </displayName>
- <version>
- <![CDATA[ 1.7
 ]]>
 </version>
- <description>
- <![CDATA[ Block forms if the slide is not active - www.catalogo-onlinersi.com.ar
 ]]>
 </description>
- <author>
- <![CDATA[ RSI
 ]]>
 </author>
- <tab>
- <![CDATA[ administration
 ]]>
 </tab>
 <is_configurable>1</is_configurable>
 <need_instance>1</need_instance>
 <limited_countries />
 </module>

Sorry for delay! The url is lnx.blossomingbooks.com

I would need it to work on the authentication page, when you try to login or subscribe.

Thank you so much, un saludo de Italia!

you can add in authentication.tpl to add in the registration form (put into the email creation)

• Like 1

Sorry for delay! The url is lnx.blossomingbooks.com

I would need it to work on the authentication page, when you try to login or subscribe.

Thank you so much, un saludo de Italia!

have you tried?

I installed this and it worked well on the contact page.

But I had a major problem, which I only just tracked down to this module.

It stopped the single finger scrolling (of every page of the website) working on ipad and iphone.

It was really frustrating until I figured out what the culprit was!

Mind you I did download the copy from the start of this thread. Was this a known issues that is fixed with the latest version?

Just tried the latest version 1.8 and it does the same thing. Messes up my touch scrolling on ipad.

As soon as I disable the module it goes back to normal??

Edited by cammo (see edit history)

I put the code (I found on module configuration window), in authentication.tpl in my theme folder; I tried to put it in 4 different places (of course one time per trial) but it only displays the slider in different position and it does not work...

<form action="{$link->getPageLink('authentication', true)}" method="post" id="create-account_form" class="std">

<fieldset>

<h3>{l s='Create your account'}</h3>

<div class="form_content clearfix">

<h4>{l s='Enter your e-mail address to create an account'}.</h4>

<div class="error" id="create_account_error" style="display:none"></div>

<p class="text">

<label for="email_create">{l s='E-mail address'}</label>

<span><input type="text" id="email_create" name="email_create" value="{if isset($smarty.post.email_create)}{$smarty.post.email_create|stripslashes}{/if}" class="account_input" /></span>

</p>

1.{include file="$tpl_dir./../../modules/slidecaptcha/slidecaptcha.tpl"}

<p class="submit">

2.{include file="$tpl_dir./../../modules/slidecaptcha/slidecaptcha.tpl"}

{if isset($back)}<input type="hidden" class="hidden" name="back" value="{$back|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}" />{/if}

3.{include file="$tpl_dir./../../modules/slidecaptcha/slidecaptcha.tpl"}<input type="button" id="SubmitCreate" name="SubmitCreate" class="button_large" value="{l s='Create your account'}" />

4.{include file="$tpl_dir./../../modules/slidecaptcha/slidecaptcha.tpl"}

<input type="hidden" class="hidden" name="SubmitCreate" value="{l s='Create your account'}" />

</p>

</div>

</fieldset>

</form>

It displays the slider, but it doesn't stop the form submit button. Please help...

Thank you.

Edited by Lucagiaicheca (see edit history)

when your website use this module, then try to load your website using android tablet/ipad, it will cause your website cannot scroll on android/apple tablet devices, please check it, thanks before :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, thanks for this module!! I'm trying to figure out where to put the code for the account registration page (not the first page where you can login or enter e-mail to signup), but I can't figure out where to put the code..Please help

{if isset($PS_REGISTRATION_PROCESS_TYPE) && $PS_REGISTRATION_PROCESS_TYPE}

<fieldset class="account_creation">

<h3>{l s='Your address'}</h3>

{foreach from=$dlv_all_fields item=field_name}

{if $field_name eq "company"}

<p class="text">

<label for="company">{l s='Company'}</label>

<input type="text" class="text" id="company" name="company" value="{if isset($smarty.post.company)}{$smarty.post.company}{/if}" />

</p>

{elseif $field_name eq "vat_number"}

<div id="vat_number" style="display:none;">

<p class="text">

<label for="vat_number">{l s='VAT number'}</label>

<input type="text" class="text" name="vat_number" value="{if isset($smarty.post.vat_number)}{$smarty.post.vat_number}{/if}" />

</p>

</div>

{elseif $field_name eq "firstname"}

<p class="required text">

<label for="firstname">{l s='First name'} <sup>*</sup></label>

<input type="text" class="text" id="firstname" name="firstname" value="{if isset($smarty.post.firstname)}{$smarty.post.firstname}{/if}" />

</p>

{elseif $field_name eq "lastname"}

<label for="lastname">{l s='Last name'} <sup>*</sup></label>

<input type="text" class="text" id="lastname" name="lastname" value="{if isset($smarty.post.lastname)}{$smarty.post.lastname}{/if}" />

</p>

{elseif $field_name eq "address1"}

<label for="address1">{l s='Address'} <sup>*</sup></label>

<input type="text" class="text" name="address1" id="address1" value="{if isset($smarty.post.address1)}{$smarty.post.address1}{/if}" />

<span class="inline-infos">{l s='Street address, P.O. box, company name, c/o'}</span>

</p>

{elseif $field_name eq "address2"}

<p class="text">

<label for="address2">{l s='Address (Line 2)'}</label>

<input type="text" class="text" name="address2" id="address2" value="{if isset($smarty.post.address2)}{$smarty.post.address2}{/if}" />

<span class="inline-infos">{l s='Apartment, suite, unit, building, floor, etc.'}</span>

</p>

{elseif $field_name eq "postcode"}

<p class="required postcode text">

<label for="postcode">{l s='Zip / Postal Code'} <sup>*</sup></label>

<input type="text" class="text" name="postcode" id="postcode" value="{if isset($smarty.post.postcode)}{$smarty.post.postcode}{/if}" onkeyup="$('#postcode').val($('#postcode').val().toUpperCase());" />

</p>

{elseif $field_name eq "city"}

<label for="city">{l s='City'} <sup>*</sup></label>

<input type="text" class="text" name="city" id="city" value="{if isset($smarty.post.city)}{$smarty.post.city}{/if}" />

</p>

<!--

if customer hasn't update his layout address, country has to be verified

but it's deprecated

-->

{elseif $field_name eq "Country:name" || $field_name eq "country"}

<p class="required select">

<label for="id_country">{l s='Country'} <sup>*</sup></label>

<select name="id_country" id="id_country">

<option value="">-</option>

{foreach from=$countries item=v}

<option value="{$v.id_country}" {if ($sl_country == $v.id_country)} selected="selected"{/if}>{$v.name}</option>

{/foreach}

</select>

</p>

{elseif $field_name eq "State:name" || $field_name eq 'state'}

{assign var='stateExist' value=true}

<p class="required id_state select">

<label for="id_state">{l s='State'} <sup>*</sup></label>

<select name="id_state" id="id_state">

</select>

</p>

{/if}

{/foreach}

{if $stateExist eq false}

<p class="required id_state select">

<label for="id_state">{l s='State'} <sup>*</sup></label>

<select name="id_state" id="id_state">

</select>

</p>

{/if}

<p class="textarea">

<label for="other">{l s='Additional information'}</label>

<textarea name="other" id="other" cols="26" rows="3">{if isset($smarty.post.other)}{$smarty.post.other}{/if}</textarea>

</p>

{if $onr_phone_at_least}

<p class="inline-infos">{l s='You must register at least one phone number'}</p>

{/if}

<p class="text">

<label for="phone">{l s='Home phone'}</label>

<input type="text" class="text" name="phone" id="phone" value="{if isset($smarty.post.phone)}{$smarty.post.phone}{/if}" />

</p>

<p class="text">

<label for="phone_mobile">{l s='Mobile phone'} {if $onr_phone_at_least}<sup>*</sup>{/if}</label>

<input type="text" class="text" name="phone_mobile" id="phone_mobile" value="{if isset($smarty.post.phone_mobile)}{$smarty.post.phone_mobile}{/if}" />

</p>

<p class="required text" id="address_alias">

<label for="alias">{l s='Assign an address alias for future reference'} <sup>*</sup></label>

<input type="text" class="text" name="alias" id="alias" value="{if isset($smarty.post.alias)}{$smarty.post.alias}{else}{l s='My address'}{/if}" />

</p>

</fieldset>

<fieldset class="account_creation dni">

<h3>{l s='Tax identification'}</h3>

<label for="dni">{l s='Identification number'}</label>

<input type="text" class="text" name="dni" id="dni" value="{if isset($smarty.post.dni)}{$smarty.post.dni}{/if}" />

<span class="form_info">{l s='DNI / NIF / NIE'}</span>

</p>

</fieldset>

{/if}

{$HOOK_CREATE_ACCOUNT_FORM}

<p class="cart_navigation required submit">

<input type="hidden" name="email_create" value="1" />

<input type="hidden" name="is_new_customer" value="1" />

{if isset($back)}<input type="hidden" class="hidden" name="back" value="{$back|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}" />{/if}

<input type="submit" name="submitAccount" id="submitAccount" value="{l s='Register'}" class="exclusive" />

<span><sup>*</sup>{l s='Required field'}</span>

</p>

</form>

{/if}

</div></div>

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Shacker, please can you help.

I just downloaded version 1.9 from your site, the shop I'm editing is on PS v1.4.7.3.

I have tried uploading the unzipped folder directly into modules. I've also tried uploading it through the back office.

The problem is I can't seem to see it in the modules section or work out what I'm supposed to do next.

Is there a more comprehensive installation guide anywhere?

Thanks

simply unzip, and upload teh folder to modules folder, but check that you need to upload the folder unside slidecaptcha/slidecaptcha

not the root folder

Thanks Shacker. It turned out that it was uploading fine, I just had my filter to only show installed modules.

Hi again. I managed to get the module installed and seemingly working. However we were still receiving spam emails. I disabled javascript to try and mimic what bots see and it let me send the form no problem.

Surely this kind of makes the captcha useless. Have I done something wrong?

The site is http://www.antiqueswordtrader.co.uk/contact-us

Thanks

Hola Shacker, he instalado tu modulo en mi seccion de testimonios. El modulo aparentemente funciona bien, pero el objetivo principal, que es para el spam, no lo cumple. La verdad es que no se como pueden activar el deslizado de tu modulo.

Me gustaría si hay alguna solución.

Gracias de antemano.

El modulo lo tengo instalado aquí: http://www.piesgrandes.com/modules/blocktestimonial/addtestimonial.php

Hola Shacker, tengo la ultima version de tu pagina SlideCaptcha v1.9 por RSI.

Ahora mismo no tengo ningun spam, en cuanto me llegue alguno agrego un pantallazo.

Pero bueno lo que me llega viene a ser un nombre falso, con direccion email falsa y un texto en ingles, a veces texto aleatorio.

En el formulario de contacto nunca me llega spam y siempre he pensado que se debia a que los spamer no podian seleccionar el desplegable del tema (Servicio al cliente o Webmaster)

Por eso me extraño que me llegara spam con tu deslizador, ya que es algo mecanico que debe hacer una persona.

post-31780-0-91473000-1360165520_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sawe (see edit history)

Este spam solo me llega por el módulo testimonios y no tuve que introducir ningún tipo de email. En realidad este módulo ya tiene un filtro spam (el de Google ) pero no me gusta estéticamente aunque me frena el spam. Por eso buscaba alternativas y tu slide me gustaba mucho. No se seguiré investigando. Gracias por todo Shacker.

• 2 weeks later...

Buenos días,

Estoy intentando añadir el slider captcha a los formularios de registro, tanto al authentication.tpl como al order-opc-new-account.tpl.

En el segundo simplemente he añadido la línea de código y me ha funcionado a la perfección sin embargo en el primero no lo consigo.

Si pongo el código del slider en la creación del email, no importa si está bloqueado o no el slider, no me bloquea el submit.

Si pongo el código del slider en la creación de la cuenta, una vez he metido el email, no me aparece el slider a menos que el formulario contenga algún error, entonces, al recargar la página, el slider aparece y sí que funciona.

Creo que Lucagiaicheca ha tenido el mismo problema que yo.

Podrías, por favor, ayudarme con esto? no me importa en qué ubicación esté el slider, simplemente necesitaría que el authentication.tpl estuviera seguro.

Muchas gracias de antemano y mis felicitaciones por tu gran trabajo ;)

Un saludo,

Vicente.

simply unzip, and upload teh folder to modules folder, but check that you need to upload the folder unside slidecaptcha/slidecaptcha not the root folder

i've uploaded the module correctly and installed it.

latest versione available on your website.

my PS is 1.5.3.1

edited contact-form.tpl with

just above the submit code as reported in previous messages in this thread.

NO JOY!

my URL is :

http://www.e-piazza.biz/it/contattaci

i've written already in other threads, but haven't got an aswer yet :P

Edited by e-piazza.biz (see edit history)

Buenos días,

Estoy intentando añadir el slider captcha a los formularios de registro, tanto al authentication.tpl como al order-opc-new-account.tpl.

En el segundo simplemente he añadido la línea de código y me ha funcionado a la perfección sin embargo en el primero no lo consigo.

Si pongo el código del slider en la creación del email, no importa si está bloqueado o no el slider, no me bloquea el submit.

Si pongo el código del slider en la creación de la cuenta, una vez he metido el email, no me aparece el slider a menos que el formulario contenga algún error, entonces, al recargar la página, el slider aparece y sí que funciona.

Creo que Lucagiaicheca ha tenido el mismo problema que yo.

Podrías, por favor, ayudarme con esto? no me importa en qué ubicación esté el slider, simplemente necesitaría que el authentication.tpl estuviera seguro.

Muchas gracias de antemano y mis felicitaciones por tu gran trabajo ;)

Un saludo,

Vicente.

cual es la url?

La URL es: www.geneslove.me, todavía está en fase beta.

He probado a poner {include file="$tpl_dir./../../modules/slidecaptcha/slidecaptcha.tpl"} en varias partes del código. También he probado a ponerlo en los sitios en los que has sugerido a otras personas, siempre respetando el que únicamente esté el código una vez en todo el archivo .tpl.

Muchas gracias por tu tiempo.

Edited by vmartinez (see edit history)

you have a javascript error. If dont solve this error, the module cant load. Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method 'autocomplete'

is this referred to my website?

i've noticed i have slidecaptcha hooked in FOOTER and in HEADER of PAGES. shall I hook anywhere else too?

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Great module and appreciate your work..

Module installs OK on 1.5.3.1 and slider shows on contact form.

However, when the form is filled and the slider moved to the right to unlock the form immediately sends. without using the send button.

Is this by design or do I have an error?

I would prefer the form to simply unlock and then have to click the send button.

Many thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hola. muy bueno el modulo.

ningun problema la instalar ni activarlo.

en la pagina, al descargarlo se ve un visual mas atractivo, pero realmente és bastante feo lo que me aparece..

mi pregunta és: como puedo cambiar el slider para que el diseño sea igual que en las capturas?

gracias

Hello,

version 2.0 for PS 1.5.3 works fine but on my localhost I have 1.5.4 and the slider does not show up is just an empty space. And the send button is still visible.

Hi, thank you very much for this module. It works very fine in contact form on 1.5.4

But i don't find the good place in autentification.tpl

if i put the code just above the submit, it place the button in the left of the page

could you give me an exemple for the genuine autentification form please ?

Hi, i have un problem with this module with prestashop 1.5.4. i think it is not V2...

Look that :

post-535442-0-16911800-1366108214_thumb.jpg

i test with this code :

post-535442-0-92501900-1366108288_thumb.jpg

and this code :

post-535442-0-32505500-1366108296_thumb.jpg

i have always the old logo and the "send" is not here after slide ???

Can you help me ?post-535442-0-69768500-1366108500_thumb.jpg

Edited by seb68 (see edit history)

thank you for answer on sunday :) For user registration please

in the authentication.tpl, before this button

<input type="submit" name="submitAccount" id="submitAccount" value="{l s='Register'}" class="exclusive" />

Prestashop 1.5.4

Slidecaptcha appears, but does not work. Does not take effect for a registration form sends the send button without sliding.

On my site the code does not appear the slide captcha and the submit button is still on the page, only moved on the left on the page.

But it works perfectly on contact form, thank you i will try again later.

Prestashop 1.5.4

Slidecaptcha appears, but does not work. Does not take effect for a registration form sends the send button without sliding.

Check if you have a javascript error on your page

On my site the code does not appear the slide captcha and the submit button is still on the page, only moved on the left on the page.

But it works perfectly on contact form, thank you i will try again later.

Check if have javascript error on registration page

site is not online

I put the code like this:

{$HOOK_CREATE_ACCOUNT_FORM}
<fieldset class="account_creation">
<div class="exclusive">{include file="$tpl_dir./../../modules/slidecaptcha/slidecaptcha.tpl"}</div>
</fieldset>
<p class="cart_navigation required submit">
 <input type="hidden" name="email_create" value="1" />
 <input type="hidden" name="is_new_customer" value="1" />
</p>

After loading the registration form, field is displayed, but slidecaptcha not.

I make a mistake in registration (for example, entering a blank password),

I press "Register" (reload site)

and slidecaptcha shows up and works.

Slidecaptcha is not work only the first time.

I mean, I have not error in Javascript.

Hi, tnx for this great module!

I'va a 2 problems:

try to go on my LOGIN PAGE.

Slide your module without insert anything on email form.

an error appears: "INVALID EMAIL"

I think it's not right so.

anyway, if I reload the page and I put a mail, then I slide, automaticly load next page of registration process.

it's not right.

I've put your row on authentication.tpl file:

<form action="{$link->getPageLink('authentication', true)}" method="post" id="create-account_form" class="std">
<fieldset>
<h3>{l s='Create an account'}</h3>
<div class="form_content clearfix">
<p class="title_block">{l s='Please enter your email address to create an account.'}.</p>
<div class="error" id="create_account_error" style="display:none"></div>
<p class="text">
<label for="email_create">{l s='Email address'}</label>
<span><input type="text" id="email_create" name="email_create" value="{if isset($smarty.post.email_create)}{$smarty.post.email_create|stripslashes}{/if}" class="account_input" /></span>
</p>
<p class="submit">

<input type="submit" id="SubmitCreate" name="SubmitCreate" class="button_large" value="{l s='Create an account'}" />
<input type="hidden" class="hidden" name="SubmitCreate" value="{l s='Create an account'}" />
</p>
</div>
</fieldset>
</form>

any solution? thx

URL: www.itticagesia.it

___

force compilation: ON

smarty cache folders: CLEAN BOTH

prestashop: 1.5.4.0

browser: Chrome

no Javascript errrors (I've JavaScript Errors Notifier 1.7)

Edited by phadron (see edit history)

Hi, I have the same error that phadron.

In my contact form, when I unlock the form with the module, automatically the form is submitted.

The only version module that unlocking right for me, was the 1.4

Prestashop: 1.5.4.1

module version: 2.0

chrome / i. explorer

windows7

• 2 weeks later...

different error here, the code is there but I just see my normal send button, no slidecapture at all. did I put the code in the correct space, "right over the send button" is a wide field for a dummy like me :-)

<p class="submit">
   <input type="submit" name="submitAddtoafriend" value="{l s='send' mod='sendtoafriend'}" class="button" />
  </p>

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. Im using this module on prestashop 1.5.3.1

I can see the captcha and slidebar and the text, but when I pull the slidebar nothing happens! It will return to its place!

What should I do?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...