shacker

[MODULE] Slide captcha 4.0- PS 1.4/1.7 - Add a captcha to your forms - support iphone/ipad

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your awesomeness publishing your free module in public.

I cannot make it work on prestashop 1.7.0.4 however. It display following error:

I think it has something to do with Smart cache, you know better :-)

Whoops, looks like something went wrong. 1/1ContextErrorException in slidecaptcha.php line 197:Notice: Undefined variable: smarty
  1. in slidecaptcha.php line 197
  2. at ErrorHandler->handleError('8', 'Undefined variable: smarty', '/Users/Ashkan/Sites/aag17/modules/slidecaptcha/slidecaptcha.php', '197', array('params' => array('cookie' => object(Cookie), 'cart' => object(Cart), 'altern' => '15'), 'ptypee' => '2', 'pety' => array(array('id_page_type' => '2', 'name' => 'index', 'id_page' => '2', 'id_object' => null)), 'pet' => array('id_page_type' => '2', 'name' => 'index', 'id_page' => '2', 'id_object' => null), 'petid' => '2', 'petnam' => 'index', 'pettyp' => '2', 'ptypee1' => '3', 'ptypee2' => '4', 'ptypee3' => '5', 'submitsc' => 'true')) in slidecaptcha.php line 197
  3. at SlideCaptcha->hookHeader(array('cookie' => object(Cookie), 'cart' => object(Cart), 'altern' => '15')) in Hook.php line 758
  4. at HookCore::coreCallHook(object(SlideCaptcha), 'hookHeader', array('cookie' => object(Cookie), 'cart' => object(Cart), 'altern' => '15')) in Hook.php line 725
  5. at HookCore::exec('displayHeader') in FrontController.php line 528
  6. at FrontControllerCore->initContent() in IndexController.php line 37
  7. at IndexControllerCore->initContent() in Controller.php line 201
  8. at ControllerCore->run() in Dispatcher.php line 366
  9. at DispatcherCore->dispatch() in index.php line 28

i assume this is not the latest version of the module. I just test in 1.7.1 and works and dont have that error

Hello

Great module! It's work fine for me on prestashop 1.6.1.6.

I've only one question, i need to add slide captcha on my Authentication page, it's possible?

I tried to add the code line above the send button out the div, but not appears on the page.

Some advice?

Thank you so much.

you can add it through the login page ?

not for the moment

PS 1.6.1.9 - working on it know, will ad php slidecaptcha code validation on the php client side with ContactController.php override soon

i tested in 1.7.1 and form is unlocked without any core modification

Hi, I'm trying to put your module in the block newsletter but it doesn't work.

It works ONLY in the contact page.

What am I doing wrong?

i tested in 1.7.1 and form is unlocked without any core modification

Great job with the module and thx 4 sharing, at the moment I'm not very familiar with PS 1.7.x, I think I misspelled myself, I did not mean the core files but the controller files modification or better the override modification, which did the job with validation on PHP side, it stoped the bots because of their JS immunity, I guess the unlocking could have something to do with the JS script, as PHP only checks the captcha value. Recently I also suffered from massive Chinese register account attacks, which I had also to secure with captcha, I will check PS 1.7 but I won't happen very soon I fear.

Hi, I'm trying to put your module in the block newsletter but it doesn't work.

It works ONLY in the contact page.

What am I doing wrong?

module its removed from other sections to avoid know conflicts with other scripts

Great job with the module and thx 4 sharing, at the moment I'm not very familiar with PS 1.7.x, I think I misspelled myself, I did not mean the core files but the controller files modification or better the override modification, which did the job with validation on PHP side, it stoped the bots because of their JS immunity, I guess the unlocking could have something to do with the JS script, as PHP only checks the captcha value. Recently I also suffered from massive Chinese register account attacks, which I had also to secure with captcha, I will check PS 1.7 but I won't happen very soon I fear.

in registration? i know that the send to a friend module was vulnerable

Hello

Thanks for Slidecaptcha module. As I understand, it activated in contact form should fight against spambots?

I installed it on PS 1.4.6.2. Seems works fine, but how does it comes, that chinese spammers still sends spam every 11 minutes from my contact form?

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Hi Shacker

Thanks for a great module. Works perfect in 1.6.1

But if you could help me with one thing, I would be very happy>

I would love to install it on the checkout page - to activate the payment button. But I can't figure out how. Can you give a hint, please?

Best regards

Grete Lauridsen

On 25/11/2017 at 1:27 PM, G.K. said:

Hello

Thanks for Slidecaptcha module. As I understand, it activated in contact form should fight against spambots?

I installed it on PS 1.4.6.2. Seems works fine, but how does it comes, that chinese spammers still sends spam every 11 minutes from my contact form?

Any ideas?

Thanks.

sometimes the bots already have the email . i recommend to change the contact page name in ftp and replace the links

On 17/8/2017 at 6:30 AM, solnuevo said:

Hi shacker.

Many thanks for the module, working perfect in prestashop 1.6.1.

a greeting

iu welcome

PS 1.6.10. module installed, force compile + clear cashe

When I send message, I receive this error. However I actually receive that message in BACKOFFICE, but here it looks like it was not sent.

How to fix it?

Thanks

image.thumb.png.6669fc5e98c3ee380e609bc43aef7410.png

On 6.01.2018 at 8:52 PM, madxface said:

When I send message, I receive this error. However I actually receive that message in BACKOFFICE, but here it looks like it was not sent.

How to fix it?

Thanks

Spit out your PHP error log to see what's wrong dude.

On 6/1/2018 at 4:52 PM, madxface said:

How to fix it?

Thanks

disable the module and try to send the message again. Maybe is not the module

I have disabled and then enabled module and its working!
On other hand,, I am still receiving CHINESE SPAM, so they are bypassing this tool somehow. Receving mail every second.

only maintainance mode stops it, but thats not a solution. Anybody with ideas?

go to seo and url, and change the friendly url of the contact page, like contact-us to contact only to chek what happen

Hi. This module is not working for me.

I am using v1.6.1.4 and I have already tried v3 and v4 of your module.

I followed the video-tutorial, I place the code in the contact-form.tpl but the only thing that gets added to the page is this:
<div><div class="QapTcha"></div></div>

There is no slide captcha showing up.

Do I need to edit any other file?

Thanks for your time.

you have a jquery error in the contact form

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'indexOf' of undefined
    at contacte-nos:133

this looks like block the module

16 minutes ago, shacker said:

you have a jquery error in the contact form

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'indexOf' of undefined
    at contacte-nos:133

this looks like block the module

Hi.

I have cleared all the errors but the captcha is still not showing up.

Thanks for your time.

did you cleared cache in prestashop? i don't see the code: <div><div class="QapTcha"></div></div>  in the source code of the page

9 minutes ago, shacker said:

did you cleared cache in prestashop? i don't see the code: <div><div class="QapTcha"></div></div>  in the source code of the page

Yes, I cleared it.

And that code only shows up on the contact form page.

I believe that code should render the captcha, right? But it doesn't.

On 11/1/2018 at 8:42 AM, inovlancer said:

Hi. This module is not working for me.

I am using v1.6.1.4 and I have already tried v3 and v4 of your module.

I followed the video-tutorial, I place the code in the contact-form.tpl but the only thing that gets added to the page is this:
<div><div class="QapTcha"></div></div>

There is no slide captcha showing up.

Do I need to edit any other file?

Thanks for your time.

i dont css the js or css in the source code. try to go to design, positions and transplant the module to header and footer

On 13/01/2018 at 10:12 AM, shacker said:

i dont css the js or css in the source code. try to go to design, positions and transplant the module to header and footer

Hi.

I tried doing that, but PrestaShop said the this module is already place in this «hook».

This happened for both "displayFooter (Footer)" and "Header (pages html head section)"

I had a huge problem yesterday. I was receiving 1000 messages per hour.

I attach a screenshot of what happened. I currently blocked all the forms until I find a solution for this.

Please help me fix the problem with your module.

Capturar.PNG

Edited by inovlancer

1 hour ago, shacker said:

go to preferences, seo&url, and change the contact form friendly url

That didn't get the captcha working, but will that protect me from spammers? If so, for how long?

Thanks a lot for your time.

that was for the spam, if they already catch the form still getting the mails. That's why changing the default url of prestashop solves it. For the captcha that dont appear, its really strange, i cant help without access ot the site