Order confirmation and transtation of 'Voucher code:' term

I'm using PS 1.4.1.17 and I have problems to display a term 'Voucher code:' in order confirmation emails (send to the customers) in other language than english. On the other hand when I receive a 'new order' email as shop owner, which also includes 'Voucher code:' row, this term is normally translated to slovene language. But no matter what I translate, I could not do the same to order confirmation email and is pretty annoying. In order_conf.html file there is only {discounts} code which represents this 'Voucher code:' so I cannot translate it directly in this html file ... Can anyone help me please? Thank you!

the keyword ‘Voucher code:’ is generated inside /classes/PaymentModule.php,
it uses the following code

$this->l(‘Voucher code:’)

So I think it should be translatable. You can try to find them in back office - tools - translations
if you can not find it in "mail template translations", then try to find this in different area, "front office", "field name", it should be there some where.

The only term 'Voucher code:' I have found was under 'mailalerts' in Module translation section and this was already translated when customers were receieving untranslated 'Voucher code:' term in order confirmation email ... So what else can I do?

I really have no idea, why it can not be found.

If you a only one language, you can just go to PaymentModule.php file and modify the code directly, if you can not find it any where. I know this is not a good approach, but only a walk around.

the code is here, around line 315 of /classes/PaymentModule.php

'.$this->l('Voucher code:').' '.$objDiscount->name.'

hope someone else give you a better solutions.

I just checked all the translation areas, I found it in "Error Message translations"
this must be the one you are looking for. But it is weird that it is included in "error" translation.

see attached screen image

That's strange, I do not have 'Voucher code:' in error transtation ... Maybe you have different PS version?

The screen was taken from PS 1.3.7.0, I checked in 1.4x, if does not show up. its really weird.
Because you have only two languages, another walk around is write simple function to translate it. but will need a little bit coding.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Bumping as well, I have the same problem, no solution provided in the forums!

EDITED:

I think I've found the solution for the problems - go through this link:

http://www.prestasho...post__p__915554

But I didn't check it yet, while my max_input_vars is limited so I can't see translations list at the moment.

EDITED-2:

Didn't help for me, but maybe someone else will get lucky...

Edited by sting5 (see edit history)