[Solved] Adding extra product to my order (bankwire)

Dear Presta´s,

I have big problem around my orders.
When customers ordering products, everything is okay (Im using one page checkout) = prices, quantity, shipping.

After submitting the order, the system will add to your order (with already ordered product) other products that the customer did not order(usually its one random extra product). These products (both= right ordered + extra random product) the customer is seeing in his account, while their price is not counted in the total amount of order. Products can be seen also in the administrative part of the order (they are also not included in the total amount of order). If you know please tell me how to solve this error? I warmly thank you for your help.

Kind Regards,
Matej

47151_FUZdYS5eZ40Y5OgsaZrj_t

Many thanks olea,

It´s okay now. It was cos order delete function (manual code edit in AdminOrders.php: $this->delete = true;) in admin system. I edited the tables (changed its ID´s)and now it´s working like charm.
List of tables in database:
ps_orders
ps_order_detail
ps_order_history
ps_message
ps_message_readed
etc. (everything relate to to orders)

Have a nice day folks :o)

Best Regards
Matej

• 5 weeks later...
Many thanks olea,

It´s okay now. It was cos order delete function (manual code edit in AdminOrders.php: $this->delete = true;) in admin system. I edited the tables (changed its ID´s)and now it´s working like charm.
List of tables in database:
ps_orders
ps_order_detail
ps_order_history
ps_message
ps_message_readed
etc. (everything relate to to orders)

Have a nice day folks :o)

Best Regards
Matej

Hi Matej,

I have just made the same edit to AdminOrders.php so that I could deleet unwanted orders.

Although I don't seem to be getting random products added to the order, do I also need to edit the tables?

If this is the case could you kindly list the tables to edit and what to change the ID's to.

Appreciated.

Hallo Dave,

Im using PrestaShop ver. 1.4.0.17 and normally it is not possible to delete orders. When I edited script in "AdminOrders.php: $this->delete = true;".
It gives me possibility to erase order, but when you look into database of PS ver. 1.4.0.17 order tables have uniqe ID, so if "ps_order_detail" depends on "ps_orders" and they have same ID (f.e. no. 6), Yes you delete order, but table "ps_order_detail" is still in your DB with that uniqe ID "no. 6".
It means, when somebody do next order and f.e. new order starts with no. 6, it do a mess, cos your table "ps_order_detail" have now 2 records with different CONTENT.

F.e.:
1, I made first order and system gives me unique ID no. 6. My DB table named "ps_order_detail" now contains of some record.
2, When I used that hack made in"AdminOrders.php", now it deleted table with record ID no.6 in "ps_orders", but no delete "ps_order_detail" with ID no. 6.
3, Next time when customer come to your shop and make order, system gives him into table "ps_orders" again no. 6
4, Now it shows you content from 1th basket + 2nd basket

PS: sorry for my english.

Kind Regards
Matej

Hallo Dave,

Im using PrestaShop ver. 1.4.0.17 and normally it is not possible to delete orders. When I edited script in "AdminOrders.php: $this->delete = true;".
It gives me possibility to erase order, but when you look into database of PS ver. 1.4.0.17 order tables have uniqe ID, so if "ps_order_detail" depends on "ps_orders" and they have same ID (f.e. no. 6), Yes you delete order, but table "ps_order_detail" is still in your DB with that uniqe ID "no. 6".
It means, when somebody do next order and f.e. new order starts with no. 6, it do a mess, cos your table "ps_order_detail" have now 2 records with different CONTENT.

F.e.:
1, I made first order and system gives me unique ID no. 6. My DB table named "ps_order_detail" now contains of some record.
2, When I used that hack made in"AdminOrders.php", now it deleted table with record ID no.6 in "ps_orders", but no delete "ps_order_detail" with ID no. 6.
3, Next time when customer come to your shop and make order, system gives him into table "ps_orders" again no. 6
4, Now it shows you content from 1th basket + 2nd basket

PS: sorry for my english.

Kind Regards
Matej

Hi Matej,

Thank you for your very quick reply and your English is just fine.

I think I understand what you are explaining. I just did some more test orders after deleting some orders in BO.

I had 8 test orders in BO and deleted all of them. I then made a new order and in BO the order ID was No.9.
I deleted this one and then made a further order. It's order ID was No. 10.

It's seems that this random product addition is not happening to me. I'm using 1.4.3

Many thanks for your input.

• 1 year later...

Hello,

I am bumping this thread because it appears that we are having a very similar problem. We are using version 1.4.7.0

People are trying to purchase one product and when they go through to the payment system another completely random product is appearing!

Also when i try to delete any product in the admin area it gives me the following error:

Fatal error (Order -> total_products_wt = -2.00)

I am not a programer/developer and our site was made by a 3rd party so i am struggling to understand what went wrong and how to fix it and was hoping someone could help.

From my understanding of the above possible solution do i have to do the following?

Firstly i have to find AdminOrders.php

And then change this line in the code ($this->delete = true) What do i need to change it to? Will this fix the problem with deleting the orders correctly?

Secondly i need to find the following:

ps_orders

ps_order_detail

ps_order_history

ps_message

ps_message_readed

Do i then need to delete ID's of all products for all registered clients in order for the database to sort itself out, or is it better to rename all the ID's and add the above code ($this->delete = true) into AdminOrders.php in order to prevent anymore mishaps.

Also is it a good idea to upgrade to prestashop 1.5.0 final in order to prevent this problem from happening again, or could this mess up everything?

If you could offer advice or help in anyway with a complete code newbie i would be very grateful.

Rich.