en Jump to content
[PrestaModule] JS

[MODULE] [PM] AdvancedSearch 4 - Winner at the Best Module Awards 2012

Hi, 

Is there a way to load the categories menu opened in a category when a seo page is loaded?

Thanks.

Hey!

The advanced search module 4 doesn't work when Prestashop is in debug mode. The page gets stuck in loading when a categorie is selected.

The site is: https://www.testfin.nl/bmbtest/ 

I've re-indexed the shop when debug mode is on and caching is on. 

Maybe you could point me in the right direction to get it working.

Cheers Mickey!

hi, how can i enable left sidebar on result page?

I added a new page after clicking "Add a new results page"

Edited by wsky

Yes, but I created a custom results page by clicking the "Add a new results page" button and here left sidebar not display.

Edited by wsky

Unfortunately, this is a "normal" behaviour.
PrestaShop uses a special method to define which price must be used for the current user (according to its country, customer group, etc..), method that we can't access in Advanced Search.
This means that we can't retrieve the specific price for the current customer. 

We apologize for the inconvenience, but there is nothing we can do now to fix this.
We hope to find a solution for that in the future versions of the module.

Unfortunately, this is a "normal" behaviour.

PrestaShop uses a special method to define which price must be used for the current user (according to its country, customer group, etc..), method that we can't access in Advanced Search.

This means that we can't retrieve the specific price for the current customer. 

We apologize for the inconvenience, but there is nothing we can do now to fix this.

We hope to find a solution for that in the future versions of the module.

Ok, that's what I thought. In my case (and other many shops) they always use the discounts for every user/combination..etc so probably this situation may be taken into account into future releases.

Thanks

Hi, PrestaModule Staff. I'm migrating my site to a new server, but I'm facing a small issue with AS4.

If a go to a category and click on any filter, everything works perfectly. i.e, filtering by the manufacturer "X", the url is:

http://mysite/2-category-name/s-1/manufacturer-x

But, if I press F5, the left column dissapears. It's like if a smarty template was failing to load, but can't figure out which one and why.

If you have any clue, please let me know.

Hello,

Any solution for canonical redirection for seo pages?
The google is warning me with many same meta informations:

as4-canonical.png

My second problem is the google find this pages somehow..

as4-link.png

If I start manual search on my site the the link structure and pages looks good.

but If i check these links from google webmastertools then I got something like this: /module/pm_advancedsearch4/advancedsearch4?as4c[8][]=&as4c[7][]=296&as4c[4][]=&reset_group=&id_search=1

...and the page is broken, menu's broken, without meta information, etc.

as4-js.png

What happend here? ...and how can fix it?

ps 1.6.1.6

my last supported Module Version: 4.11.10

Best Regard,

Tamas

Edited by acidrush

Hi there,

As a reminder :

- If you need assistance or advices for a purchased module, please contact our support team from your seller website (presta-module.com or addons.prestashop.com). We will answer very quickly (2 hours average).

- If your module is no more covered by our warranty, you can ask your questions here. Some of our developers are taking on their free time to answer when they can. We consider forums as an efficient tool, as it connects customers that can help each other. Moreover, we can't ask any private information here, like your shop crendentials.

If you are in a hurry, contact our team by creating a ticket on the correct seller website, as it is the only supported channel for technical support.

Best regards,

Stephan

Hi there,

As a reminder :

- If you need assistance or advices for a purchased module, please contact our support team from your seller website (presta-module.com or addons.prestashop.com). We will answer very quickly (2 hours average).

- If your module is no more covered by our warranty, you can ask your questions here. Some of our developers are taking on their free time to answer when they can. We consider forums as an efficient tool, as it connects customers that can help each other. Moreover, we can't ask any private information here, like your shop crendentials.

If you are in a hurry, contact our team by creating a ticket on the correct seller website, as it is the only supported channel for technical support.

Best regards,

Stephan

Dear Stephan,

My peroid is expired so no more covered by your warranty. Thats why asked here. (my last supported Module Version: 4.11.10)

I know that the canonical is a unique developing, but I dont undestand why dont have canonical feature of the module seo pages in 2017.

Anyway the second problem is a module own bug I think, and i dont know why need to pay that high price again just for fixing that?

I am sorry for it only that this I did not notice the mistake while I had a support.

Best regards,

Tamas

Who the thread can answer a couple of questions:

1. How to change the preloader?

2. In the settings like there is a choice of the id of the filtered field CSS selector of the center column, except that it does not work anyway by default filters id = "content-wrapper"

3. After the search, if you refresh the page, the filter disappears altogether!

Hello I have updated my store, before I worked with your module in prestashop 1.5 and now I am working on prestashop 1.6 and I have changed your version of the module and there is something I can not find.

In the old version when I selected "Search on submit" I would appear Dynamic Criteria and selecting a filter did not make the selection. But now when I select "Search on submit" I do not see any option. and when I click on a feature it starts to work. And I just want it to work when I give it to "search"

Hello.

Version 4.12. Prestashop 1.6.1.17.

'Instant search' is on.

'Custom' position is chosen (code added to category.tpl file), in the right column. There are 2 columns in the theme (Panda)

Strange / unxpected behaviour

1. Visitor is choosing 1 or 2 parameters, there are 4 or 5 that are not chosen left.

However, the search is complete, results are showing and there is no possibility to choose the remaining parameters: they are disappearing in the result page.

2. If, after search, visitor deletes the chosen parameter(s) clicking on the [X] link, there is no possibility to start choosing again: parameters disappearing in this case too.

3. Set some parameter style to 'slider', e.g. values are from 2 to 4. Move slider from the right side to left to get '2 to 2'. It gives empty search result. However, 'from 2 to 2' expected to get '2 only' results That's a bug, as I see.

Are there some settings to correct the above behaviour?

Thank you in advance.

Edited by slminsk

Hello,

Could someone tell, why this query (attach) has so long calculated time and so much rows and how can I solve this issue?

Thank you.

1.png

Bonjour,

j'utilise votre module.

Après avoir fait une recherche avec le module, le résultat est affiché juste en dessous du module.

Est-il possible d'être redirigé vers une autre page que la page d'accueil après la recherche?

Merci

Edited by P.Alain

On 4.12.2017 at 4:03 PM, slminsk said:

Hello.

Version 4.12. Prestashop 1.6.1.17.

'Instant search' is on.

'Custom' position is chosen (code added to category.tpl file), in the right column. There are 2 columns in the theme (Panda)

Strange / unxpected behaviour

1. Visitor is choosing 1 or 2 parameters, there are 4 or 5 that are not chosen left.

However, the search is complete, results are showing and there is no possibility to choose the remaining parameters: they are disappearing in the result page.

2. If, after search, visitor deletes the chosen parameter(s) clicking on the [X] link, there is no possibility to start choosing again: parameters disappearing in this case too.

Same error in our store. Latest version with PS 1.6.1.17. Any idea how to fix this?

Hi, I have a question about the page load speed. There are many products in our eshop. We very often import new products and after importing, I have to do reindex (Reindex all search engines (CRON alternative)). New products are then displayed, but now must create a cache for fast retrieval. The first page load takes up to 10 seconds. Is it possible to create this cache in bulk, so the visitor does not have to wait? With Curl, some tool, module, etc.

thank you for the advice
David

hi, i purchased it yesterday , and after installing found nothing added front end of my site. no column or box.... any way use of modual, u can check my site : auto part online store , please help me, what i have to do to use it

Edited by shex

can anyone explain how to create a filter for search results?

I added to the visibility the special page => search but the filter is not showing, is there something else I need to do?

Thanks in advance,

Hi,

i have a problem since i updated to version 4.12.4 from 4.10.19

in this version the module generates NEW Urls!

and the layout is broken.

the new urls to show search results doesn't load category or product-list template.

in the old version it loaded the category template and displayed product-list which was filterd by the url parameters.

now it just shows a broken layout with products.

can anyone give me some hints where to look for the problem?

i don't know how to change or configure PS to load the right templates...

thanks a lot

regards

jakob

Hello.

I have some probelms with the module, it`s not working as it have to.

I attach an screenshot were is writed were two problems are. You will see that the products are not shown on the place that they sholud be.

Also there is other style error that I also mark on the screenshot.

¿Someone know how to solve this?

Also, as you will see, when I use the filter appears the short description on every product, I want to show the products without this description, does anyone know how I have to do for it?

Other think that I want to do is show the filter as checks,  not as dropdown menu and I cannot see where to configure the module for it.

Thank you in advance.

Regards.

5b3cadcda8d1e.png

Edited by AlexandreM

Hello.

About "Other think that I want to do is show the filter as checks,  not as dropdown menu and I cannot see where to configure the module for it." I found where to do it. You can find it "Active criteria groups" configuration.

Regards.