Lika

[Free Theme] Black Time [UPDATE] Version 1.4.2.5

Hi, I'm new to prestashop. I am an idiot it seems, and unable to to figure out how to make any template that seems to be 'centered' actually centered. No matter what I try, straight install, manual install, using the installer, praying... this template (and others) seem to be stretched across the whole browser. I've tried pulling up my site in firefox, opera, and IE and always the same problem.... Is there some basic reason why i'm too stupid to use a auto installer and have my site end up looking like your preview?

This site wont let me download anything, I registered and gave me this error when I click download, what gives?

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I didn get any link for download except that i was made to register in the site. I think this is some bad seo work. Jus wasted my time... :angry: