Involic

[MODULE] PrestaBay - PrestaShop eBay Integration Module. UK/US/IT/FR/ES and other marketplaces

It is very necessary for added the import order also retrieve phone number.
Needs while creating shipping labels

Edited by roman.b

It is very necessary for added the import order also retrieve phone number.

Needs while creating shipping labels

Phone number obtain from ebay information and put to customer address. If this information not available on ebay - PrestaBay set "000000" as phone number.

Edited by Involic

You do not enter the company name as it is

Order import Ebay:

1.jpg

Order create in Prestashop:

2.jpg

From quick look we not possible find reference code were we can set company to PrestaShop order.

If this information necessary for your we can create custom modification to add company information after customer name.

Please back to us with more details by email prestabay@involic.com.

Edited by Involic

Hi! We just purchased this module last week and it is working great. The only issue we have been running into is that when we have a product that has a combination it is putting too much in the product title. Is there a way to make the module put this:

NM

Instead of this:

[Condition: NM]

Thanks!

-Steve

Hi! We just purchased this module last week and it is working great. The only issue we have been running into is that when we have a product that has a combination it is putting too much in the product title. Is there a way to make the module put this:

NM

Instead of this:

[Condition: NM]

Thanks!

-Steve

Good day!

You can try to use following variables 

[product_original_name] - Return only product name without combination

[product_combination_name] - Return just combination. Like "Color: Red, Size: Small".

So if you put to product tile following  "[product_original_name] - [product_combination_name]" you will get on ebay

Cool T-Short - Color: Red, Size: Small

You also can modify how this variables work on file modules/prestabay/helpers/ReplaceHelper.php

Please find after "case self::TEMPLATE_ATTR_PRODUCT_COMBINATION_NAME:"

lines 

$totalOption .= $combination['group_name'] . ": " . $combination['attribute_name'];

Change it to 

$totalOption .= $combination['attribute_name'];

After such modification on ebay you will get

Cool T-Short - Red, Small

Good day!

You can try to use following variables 

[product_original_name] - Return only product name without combination

[product_combination_name] - Return just combination. Like "Color: Red, Size: Small".

So if you put to product tile following  "[product_original_name] - [product_combination_name]" you will get on ebay

Cool T-Short - Color: Red, Size: Small

You also can modify how this variables work on file modules/prestabay/helpers/ReplaceHelper.php

Please find after "case self::TEMPLATE_ATTR_PRODUCT_COMBINATION_NAME:"

lines 

$totalOption .= $combination['group_name'] . ": " . $combination['attribute_name'];

Change it to 

$totalOption .= $combination['attribute_name'];

After such modification on ebay you will get

Cool T-Short - Red, Small

Thank you for the fast reply.

This is the Back End:

Untitled2.png

This is what I am getting after your suggestion:

Untitled.png

Where is says "Condition", It should say "NM" And the Product Name is missing.

Seems like we are on the right track... but not quite there.

Thanks!

Thank you for the fast reply.

This is the Back End:

Untitled2.png

This is what I am getting after your suggestion:

Untitled.png

Where is says "Condition", It should say "NM" And the Product Name is missing.

Seems like we are on the right track... but not quite there.

Thanks!

Ok, Figured it out. Its all working thank you very much!!!

-Steve

Ok, Figured it out. Its all working thank you very much!!!

-Steve

Fill free to contact us if you will have any additional questions.

I'm interested in passing to a paid module for eBay and I have some questions:

• Is this module still in development? Last update is April 2014...
  • Does the licence have a duration or it guarantees all future updates?
  • Is there any annoying known bug in the lastest version?

I'm interested in passing to a paid module for eBay and I have some questions:

• Is this module still in development? Last update is April 2014...
  • Does the licence have a duration or it guarantees all future updates?
  • Is there any annoying known bug in the lastest version?

- Yes currently we continue development new version of module. 

- Currently license for module don't have expiration date

- As any software we also have issue. But we do our best to minimize it amount.

Also please notice that before purchase you can try our trial version. Just email your store url and we will send you module archive.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Sale. Please use coupon code "Merry_Christmas_2014" to get 14% discount to purchase PrestaBay module. This coupon valid till 31 Dec 2014. 

- Yes currently we continue development new version of module. 

- Currently license for module don't have expiration date

- As any software we also have issue. But we do our best to minimize it amount.

Also please notice that before purchase you can try our trial version. Just email your store url and we will send you module archive.

What I meant is, if there is some known big bug, what is it about? Just to know if it's regarding something that I need or not.

Anyway yes, I am interested in trying out your module, I have already read the module user guide and I have some questions about it:

- there is no section regarding eBay orders management; are they synced with Prestashop as it happens in the free module?

- in case of positive answer, does the module have the feature to set the item as shipped on eBay when it is set as shipped in Prestashop?

Edited by Nabbolo

What I meant is, if there is some known big bug, what is it about? Just to know if it's regarding something that I need or not.

Anyway yes, I am interested in trying out your module, I have already read the module user guide and I have some questions about it:

- there is no section regarding eBay orders management; are they synced with Prestashop as it happens in the free module?

- in case of positive answer, does the module have the feature to set the item as shipped on eBay when it is set as shipped in Prestashop?

Yes. All orders come in to the Prestashop back office. When you mark it as shipped in prestashop, it tells Ebay and marks it as shipped there. Stock on both sides is automatically adjusted when sales are made

We have been using this module for quite a while now - and I find it brilliant. No large bugs that I am aware of

Yes. All orders come in to the Prestashop back office. When you mark it as shipped in prestashop, it tells Ebay and marks it as shipped there. Stock on both sides is automatically adjusted when sales are made

We have been using this module for quite a while now - and I find it brilliant. No large bugs that I am aware of

Thanks! Sending email for trial these days :)

Last two questions:

- I have 1000+ products, and I have seen that I have to create a Selling List before being able to send items to eBay, is there a way to select all the products without selecting them one by one?

- Is it possible to set the module so that whenever I import (via CSV or manually) new products on Prestashop, they are automatically inserted into eBay without needing me to add them into the Selling List?

Edited by Nabbolo

Thanks! Sending email for trial these days :)

Last two questions:

- I have 1000+ products, and I have seen that I have to create a Selling List before being able to send items to eBay, is there a way to select all the products without selecting them one by one?

- Is it possible to set the module so that whenever I import (via CSV or manually) new products on Prestashop, they are automatically inserted into eBay without needing me to add them into the Selling List?

- You can select by Categories. Mean create Selling List with Category mode and then specify what PrestaShop categories should be send. Also you can select multiple products and add it to Selling List..

- Yes this is supported. There 2 synchronization option - Resynchronize Catalog (handle new added product by CSV file) and "Automatically add new product". But please notice you need to have created Selling List with Categories mode. And new inserted products should be put to PrestaShop categories that mapped to ebay (it still be added to Selling List but automatically) .

Edited by Involic

Hi,

I am having a problem.

My eBay listings with colour variations, are not being updated with available stock levels.

Therefore, some colour options that are out of stock in the Prestashop, are showing as avaiable to buy on eBay.

The cron is running correctly. So I don't know what could be causing the issue.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Hi,

I am having a problem.

My eBay listings with colour variations, are not being updated with available stock levels.

Therefore, some colour options that are out of stock in the Prestashop, are showing as avaiable to buy on eBay.

The cron is running correctly. So I don't know what could be causing the issue.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Does your issue solved? We will communicate with you over email does it work correctly now. As we remember issue was connected to QTY mode in Selling Profile.

If you use "Custom QTY" mode then there not synchronization for QTY. If you still want synchronization but not list more that specific QTY use "Not more that QTY" mode. In this mode item can be stopped, variation option can be mark as "0" qty. 

We update PrestaBay to version 2.0.0.

Bellow you can find change list for this upgrade.

Detailed blog post about all new features you can find on url http://prestabay.involic.com/prestabay-new-version-2-0-0/

Existing customer please look close for "New License Policy" http://prestabay.involic.com/prestabay-new-version-2-0-0/#new-license-policy

• New: Ebay Feedbacks management
  • New: Auto ebay feedbacks
  • New: Ebay messages management
  • New: Images on multi-variation
  • Enh: Edit Selling List Details
  • New: Ebay data in PrestaShop product
  • New: Category Mapping
  • New: Ebay store categories mapping
  • New: New License policy
  • New: Hidden variable [product_image(1,large_default)]
  • Fix: Relist QTY mass-action task
  • New: Synchronization task - Automatically list "Not Active" in Stock products
  • New: Possibility Edit Selling List details
  • Enh: More information on Selling List detail page
  • New: QTY Mode option - Reserved QTY
  • Fix: PS 16, TinyMce Initialization
  • Enh: Each specific allow select Feature and other custom value from product
Edited by Involic

We update PrestaBay to version 2.0.0.

Bellow you can find change list for this upgrade.

Detailed blog post about all new features you can find on url http://prestabay.involic.com/prestabay-new-version-2-0-0/

Existing customer please look close for "New License Policy" http://prestabay.involic.com/prestabay-new-version-2-0-0/#new-license-policy

• New: Ebay Feedbacks management
  • New: Auto ebay feedbacks
  • New: Ebay messages management
  • New: Images on multi-variation
  • Enh: Edit Selling List Details
  • New: Ebay data in PrestaShop product
  • New: Category Mapping
  • New: Ebay store categories mapping
  • New: New License policy
  • Fix: Relist QTY mass-action task
  • New: Possibility Edit Selling List details
  • Enh: More information on Selling List detail page
  • New: QTY Mode option - Reserved QTY
  • Fix: PS 16, TinyMce Initialization
  • Enh: Each specific allow select Feature and other custom value from product

Oh dear

Does this have implications for existing users who do not want to upgrade? Obviously we use your servers as a go between. If we do not want to pay the monthly charge could we lose the service at some point?

Hello,

Re: issue with inventory colour sync with eBay:

Yes, thank you the issue is now resolved by your support department.

Best regards

Oh dear

Does this have implications for existing users who do not want to upgrade? Obviously we use your servers as a go between. If we do not want to pay the monthly charge could we lose the service at some point?

No existing user can continue use 1.5.x version of module. We will still continue provide support for that users and service will continue working.

But all new features released to 2.x version.

Anyone else getting this error today

Auth token is hard expired, User needs to generate a new token for this application.

OK, sorted. For some reason I had to re-link the ebay account

Anyone else getting this error today

Auth token is hard expired, User needs to generate a new token for this application.

This error means that token (unique key for use ebay account to list/relist data, get orders etc.) is become expired and PrestaBay application can't use to perform any actions with ebay. Solution for this is re-assign ebay account. 

Usually expiration term for account token about 2 years.

Hello, someone could send me in private to a higher version 1.5, I never updated and I would have the pictures in the lists of sales ...

thanks

Hello, someone could send me in private to a higher version 1.5, I never updated and I would have the pictures in the lists of sales ...
thanks

Good day!

As existing user, you always can get latest version of PrestaBay on page http://involic.com/downloads

You will need to enter your email and domain address. 

Thank you so much, I tried to download the page but I was ...

We response to your ticket with module archive and your email/domain that you can use for downloading. 

In case that you miss our latest news.

Latest versions

• PrestaBay 2.3.0 - July 2nd 2015
  • PrestaBay 1.5.12 - March 31th 2015
Release history

Version 2.3.0, July 2nd 2015

• Adding error debug handler, for shutdown and error_handler
  • Out-of-Stock Feature
Version 2.2.0, June 25th 2015
  • New: Support for PrestaAttributes ISBN, MPN
  • Fix: Add save button to PS Ebay tab
  • Enh: Improve support widget, provide version number
  • Enh: Selling List Grid sized adjust
  • Fix: UTF-8 decode fix
  • Fix: Shipping template, correctly work with min qty product
  • Enh: Variation option compare, console.debug removing
  • New: manufacturer_id and product_id as variable
  • New: Tracking send callback
  • Enh: Weight option to Price Template
  • Fix: Ebay motors calculated shipping
  • New: Min qty variable
Version 2.1.0, April 2nd, 2015
  • New: Attribute listings, item specific filled up from attributes
  • Fix: Add compatibility for old module call system
  • New: Original price as price source
  • Fix: min qty for variation
  • Enh: Shop PrestaBay order id in PS imported order
  • Fix: Correctly select specific with double quote
  • Fix: TinyMCE for new PrestaShop version
Version 1.5.12 March 31th, 2015
  • New: Original Price variable in Selling Profile
  • Fix: Relist QTY synchronization task
  • Fix: TinyMce in PrestaShop 1.6.x

PrestaBay 2.4.0 is released.

Changes in this update:

- Move existing ebay listings to PrestaBay control without stop & list.

- Global Shipping support

- Calculation Shipping Handling Cost

- EAN/UPC/ISBN/MPN send 'Does not apply' when product don't have number (special option in Selling Profile)

- Possibility include EAN/UPC option in Variation data

The feature "Move existing ebay listings to PrestaBay control without stop & list" allow you integrate PrestaShop store with ebay without relist all items from PrestaShop store.

We will write a separate post with more information about feature and how you can use it. 

For download latest PrestaBay version please follow manual from http://prestabay.involic.com/HowToUpgrade

I have a question. I have an ecom site which has two ebay accounts integrated to it. Is there a way for me to understand which order belongs to which ebay account when I view it in my Prestashop backend?

I have a question. I have an ecom site which has two ebay accounts integrated to it. Is there a way for me to understand which order belongs to which ebay account when I view it in my Prestashop backend?

This functionality is not available. But we can provide you custom solution that will show account ID near order payment method.

Examples:

[ebay 1] PayPal 

[ebay 2] PayPal 

That will work. Let me know what I need to do to make that happen?

File modules/prestabay/models/Order/ImportModel.php

Find:

$payment->validateOrder((int) $cart->id, $this->_getOrderStatusBasedOnEbayStatus($orderInformation), $total, '[ebay '.$orderInformation['id'].']'.$orderInformation['payment_method'], null, array(), (int) $cart->id_currency, false, $skey);

Replace:

$payment->validateOrder((int) $cart->id, $this->_getOrderStatusBasedOnEbayStatus($orderInformation), $total, '[ebay '.$orderInformation['account_id'].']'.$orderInformation['payment_method'], null, array(), (int) $cart->id_currency, false, $skey);

Thanks Involic, I will give it a shot. Much appreciated.

Also, just a quick one. Do you know what is the time lag for the inventory to get updated across the ebay and Amazon stores? What I mean is, say I have two eBay accounts and one Amazon account integrated to my Prestashop and there is a sale on one of the accounts. How quickly will the inventory of the others get updated to reflect the decrease in stock on account of the sale? 

Edited by chrishart

Hi Invoic,

We purchased the Prestabay module from your site. However, we have still not received the product. I have sent a couple of emails to support@involic.com and to payproglobal but we are still awaiting a response. Please advise? 

I really want to get this sorted today please. Thanks!

File modules/prestabay/models/Order/ImportModel.php

Find:

$payment->validateOrder((int) $cart->id, $this->_getOrderStatusBasedOnEbayStatus($orderInformation), $total, '[ebay '.$orderInformation['id'].']'.$orderInformation['payment_method'], null, array(), (int) $cart->id_currency, false, $skey);

Replace:

$payment->validateOrder((int) $cart->id, $this->_getOrderStatusBasedOnEbayStatus($orderInformation), $total, '[ebay '.$orderInformation['account_id'].']'.$orderInformation['payment_method'], null, array(), (int) $cart->id_currency, false, $skey);

hello Involic, good solution, but what is the way to understand which order belongs from ebay account and order belongs from prestashop frontend?

thanks for your reply

. We have problem with processing support request. We have plan to solve it in the next couple of days.

Thank you for waiting and understanding.

hello Involic, good solution, but what is the way to understand which order belongs from ebay account and order belongs from prestashop frontend?

thanks for your reply

eBay orders have [ebay 123]

PrestaShop frontend orders don't have this prefix

Thanks Involic, I will give it a shot. Much appreciated.

Also, just a quick one. Do you know what is the time lag for the inventory to get updated across the ebay and Amazon stores? What I mean is, say I have two eBay accounts and one Amazon account integrated to my Prestashop and there is a sale on one of the accounts. How quickly will the inventory of the others get updated to reflect the decrease in stock on account of the sale?

Sorry. Miss your question.

At least 5 minutes.

PrestaBay synchronization run every 5 minutes. So system know about changes in qty up to 5 minutes.

How quick this update come to Amazon we don't know. This is depends from Amazon module cron settings.

Dear Involic,

Can you tell me how to fetch the eBay Record Number (or OrderInformation) of ebay as part of the payment method? Thanks.

We show ebay api number OrderArray.Order.OrderID as first column on Catalog -> Ebay-> Orders

Is that field you need? 

Dear Involic...any solution to my last post? Am really stuck there...please help.

Also, it seems that some of the orders are not getting synced..says - Can't create PrestaShop Order. Reason:The order address country is not active. Why would this error pop? Any idea?

Thnks. 

Hi, already mailed you, but seems Id get a better help via Forum ;) 

1. Prestabay quantity  synchro works only one-way -> if somebody buys in Prestashop -> quantity on ebay is reduced.

But if someone buys on ebay - takes no effect in Prestashop, whats worse - it sometimes INCREASES quantity on ebay by 1. 

Greets.

Hi, already mailed you, but seems Id get a better help via Forum ;)

1. Prestabay quantity  synchro works only one-way -> if somebody buys in Prestashop -> quantity on ebay is reduced.

But if someone buys on ebay - takes no effect in Prestashop, whats worse - it sometimes INCREASES quantity on ebay by 1. 

Greets.

Thank you for waiting. Can you please duplicate your request to support@involic.com if you still don't get answer to your question. 

Usually, PrestaBay take care about PrestaShop => Ebay QTY synchronization. In Ebay => PrestaShop synchronization come only with purchase. This done by order import or QTY synchronization task (if order import disable).

So we can suggest you check order import log. Most common case it's problem with order import and as result QTY of PrestaShop product is not reduced.

Dear Involic...any solution to my last post? Am really stuck there...please help.

Also, it seems that some of the orders are not getting synced..says - Can't create PrestaShop Order. Reason:The order address country is not active. Why would this error pop? Any idea?

Thnks.

Thank you for waiting. 

For issue "Address country is not active". You need to go to PrestaShop configuration and active country for shipping. 

As you already get from our email we release updated version 2.4.1 that had following feature:

- Item condition. You can select it from PrestaShop product data

- Order list page show eBay Records number (affect PrestaShop orders list and PrestaBay order list)

12046599_1166129366748975_45696806532082 

For upgrade please reference to manual http://prestabay.involic.com/HowToUpgrade

Edited by Involic

Hello Involic, I have this problem for integration module prestabay, after installing it, I have this code error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/kxitalyh/public_html/modules/exportog/exportog.php:279) in /home/kxitalyh/public_html/modules/prestabay/helpers/CookiesHelper.php on line 35

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/kxitalyh/public_html/modules/exportog/exportog.php:279) in /home/kxitalyh/public_html/modules/prestabay/helpers/CookiesHelper.php on line 35

prestabay.jpg

and when I try to connect my account ebay get this error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/kxitalyh/public_html/modules/exportog/exportog.php:279) in /home/kxitalyh/public_html/modules/prestabay/helpers/UrlHelper.php on line 106

It may depend on what?

Thanks, best regrads.

One of your installed module does not allow PrestaBay to save information in cookies.
Module name is exportog.

If you don't need it please deactivate it.

Please let us know if you will need additional help.

ok thanks, I have solved, I have problem with importing messages,

in the file log have this error:

No valid JSON content returned from Api Server:array ( 'data' => false, 'code' => 0, ) italyhitech Messages Errore 14/11/2015 01:08 'Messages' synchronization finished with errors   Messages Nota 14/11/2015 01:08

Thanks, best regards.

Can you please try to run synchronization one more time? Should be ok now. 

If not please send access details to your store backend and server FTP (please send it to email prestabay@involic.com). We will take a look. 

Just 3 question I am intrested $199 product

1) on it say 5000 product/ month so can I add 5000 from my site to ebay this month and again another 5000 next month that equal to 10000 product in two month

2) as if now i am using prestashop 1.5 I do not have any plans to upgrade 1.6 or 1.7 may be 1.8 or 1.9 so will I get free upgrade of module at that point of time which will be compatible with version 1.8 or 1.9

Just 3 question I am intrested $199 product

1) on it say 5000 product/ month so can I add 5000 from my site to ebay this month and again another 5000 next month that equal to 10000 product in two month

2) as if now i am using prestashop 1.5 I do not have any plans to upgrade 1.6 or 1.7 may be 1.8 or 1.9 so will I get free upgrade of module at that point of time which will be compatible with version 1.8 or 1.9

1) Yes you are right. You even can list in a few month 10000 products and all following months by 5000. We not block list more that allowed items.

2) For PrestaBay Startup version we does not include free upgrades. Only bugfix updates included in price. Upgrade to new version of module is flexible and depends from number of features.

Currently we support PrestaShop 1.5, 1.6.

I got what you are saying I looked at your site there is link to upgrade from v 1.5 to v 1.6 for $$$ so If I purchase now I will get v1.6 which work on prestashop 1.5 and 1.6 and I can upgrade in future to a version by paying $$$ at that time.

1) I would like to know if I upload a product to prestashop keep it inactive on my site (do not want list a product on my site) But Can I transfer the product to ebay to sell on ebay for product which I decide to sell on ebay. 

2) Can I have two different price for same product for e.g $10 on my site and $12 on ebay. 

3) On my site shipping is free on order total for $100 and above but I need to charge shipping on every product of ebay and some product on eBay has free shipping even for single product. Is this possible with module.

Edited by Zen_j1

Hello, from February 29 on eBay they are required identifiers products, how can I do to include them in the individual listings.

Thank you

Hello, from February 29 on eBay they are required identifiers products, how can I do to include them in the individual listings.
Thank you

Feature of including Product Identify available for PrestaBay long time. You just need to activate EAN/UPC option in Selling Profile. Then module will send to ebay data from PrestaShop Product.

If you use 1.6.x or 2.x version you also can activate option to insert "Does Not Apply" to EAN field instead of real value. Also for both of this versions available option send EAN/UPC number for Variation data.

We receive batch of questions regarding new Ebay requirements for product identify.

http://announcements.ebay.com/2016/01/add-product-identifiers-to-non-compliant-listings-and-get-a-2-5%C2%A2-credit-on-promoted-listings-ad-fees-for-each-listing-you-update-in-january/

PrestaBay supports all of this requirement from ebay and little bit more. 

Please take a look at the pictures.

SKU -> http://screencast.com/t/kwFTxHuvasG

EAN (Product Identify) -> http://screencast.com/t/te5MrGdz

Brand & MPN -> http://screencast.com/t/PolErG16tIn

PrestaBay 2.x version have support of all features.

PrestaBay 1.6.x have support all features

PrestaBay 1.5.x does not support identify for variation, and "Product Identify not available"

Please notice together with activate this options you will need to have EAN number in your product. Or you can activate option "Product Identify not available" 

Hello, you can upgrade to 1.6, I'm at 1.5

Thank you

Please take a look at this instruction/blog post http://prestabay.involic.com/prestabay-startup-version-upgrade-1-6-0/

Just to remind

PrestaBay 1.5.x and 1.6.x have fixed price, we name this version "Startup"

PrestaBay 2.x have monthly/annual cost, this version we name "Professional"

hello, the module returns this error
thank you

Product # 1534 (Little Kickers Shoes ankle leather laces) Revise action. Result: Failed.
Mistakes:
No valid JSON content returned by the API server: array ( 'data' => '
500 Internal Server Error
nginx / 1.2.1
',' Code '=> 500,)

Nessun contenuto valido JSON restituito dal server Api:array ( 'data' => '

CException

Application runtime path "/www/api1.involic.com/www/protected/runtime" is not valid. Please make sure it is a directory writable by the Web server process.

', 'code' => 500, )

Edited by universo

hello, the module returns this error
thank you

Product # 1534 (Little Kickers Shoes ankle leather laces) Revise action. Result: Failed.
Mistakes:
No valid JSON content returned by the API server: array ( 'data' => '
500 Internal Server Error
nginx / 1.2.1
',' Code '=> 500,)

Nessun contenuto valido JSON restituito dal server Api:array ( 'data' => '

CException

Application runtime path "/www/api1.involic.com/www/protected/runtime" is not valid. Please make sure it is a directory writable by the Web server process.

', 'code' => 500, )

Thank you for report this error. There was and error on server HDD. Issue already solved and module should work without problem. 

Please take a look at this instruction/blog post http://prestabay.involic.com/prestabay-startup-version-upgrade-1-6-0/

Just to remind

PrestaBay 1.5.x and 1.6.x have fixed price, we name this version "Startup"

PrestaBay 2.x have monthly/annual cost, this version we name "Professional"

Hello, I purchased the upgrade ...
in the upgrade instructions in step 2 I do not understand
delete old files?
Thank you

Hello, I purchased the upgrade ...
in the upgrade instructions in step 2 I do not understand
delete old files?
Thank you

>> Back old files from folder /modules/prestabay

Please connect by FTP to your server. Then download the content of folder /modules/prestabay to your computer. This will help restore old module version if you see any issues.

Please notice that you will also need to do DB backup. Usually, this can be easy done throw hosting control panel. 

Fill free to contact us if you will have any additional questions.

Edited by Involic

Hello, I updated the form, now in the product catalog has added a new item "PrestaBay - PrestaShop eBay Integration" gives me a message "Some cards are not loaded properly, do you charge them?" but nothing happens, the new card is blank.

thank you

prestabay.jpg

Edited by universo

Hello, I updated the form, now in the product catalog has added a new item "PrestaBay - PrestaShop eBay Integration" gives me a message "Some cards are not loaded properly, do you charge them?" but nothing happens, the new card is blank.
thank you

prestabay.jpg

Good day!

There was an issue in early PrestaBay 1.6.0. Please contact us for receive version with a fix.

Thank you!

PrestaBay 2.5.0 available for downloads.

• New: Updated ‘Edit Selling List’ page. All ebay action without page refresh (only for PS16)
  • New: Duplicate protection in Selling List
  • New: Change buyer address in PrestaBay order
  • New: Ebay retail price (discount)
  • New: PrestaBay notifications from server
  • New: Save item list/relist/revise fee information
  • New: Report Total Fee Log – All, 30, 7, 1 day
  • New: Report PrestaShop Products in Selling Lists
  • New: Listings Fee report
  • New: Custom code for import ebay order (work only for PS16 and with active special flag)
  • New: Full log of ebay orders, Orders Log menu item
  • New: Send SKU for variations
  • New: Synchronization Full revise marked items
  • Enh: Reorganize menu items. New menu element Logs
  • Ehn: Increase php requirements to 5.4 (currently we show only warning)
  • Ehn: Fresh look Selling List (new action buttons style, new control button)
  • Enh: Partial mapping row edit for Category Mapping
  • Enh: PrestaAttributes MPN & EAN can be used in Items Specific
  • Enh: Marketplace ajax grid
  • Enh: Order Import, customer ‘optin’ disabled by default
  • Fix: Invalid product_id reference when move Ebay listings to Selling List
  • Fix: Store & Category mapping remove
  • Fix: PrestaShop original price using SQL query
More information in our blog post – PrestaBay 2.5.0 - Spring Update

hello, and you can export all the data and import it into another installation of prestashop?

Thank you

Yes, we can help you with move PrestaBay data to another server. Please send us email to prestabay@involic.com with access details and we will help you.

whit this update I have only problem

Thank you for your feedback. We are an apology for issues you have. As we remember from our last communication over the support tickets main problem with a number of orders that no imported automatically. Does this issue still happens for you? Did you change your automatic synchronization to run every 5 minutes? Does your orders still imported by SKU match? 

Hi,
i'm using prestabay v. 2.1.1 and i need to update configuration to the ebay requirements (EAN, brand, MPN). How can i send 'Does not apply' for EAN where not available? Most of my products doesn't have these specifics, so could be useful setting these attributes globally from category mapping or selling profile.
Any advice is appreciated.
Thanks

Hi,

i'm using prestabay v. 2.1.1 and i need to update configuration to the ebay requirements (EAN, brand, MPN). How can i send 'Does not apply' for EAN where not available? Most of my products doesn't have these specifics, so could be useful setting these attributes globally from category mapping or selling profile.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks

Good day!

Yes it's better to update to latest PrestaBay version (2.5.0).

We already send you detailed response to your email. Please let us know if you will have any additional questions.

Good day!

Yes it's better to update to latest PrestaBay version (2.5.0).

We already send you detailed response to your email. Please let us know if you will have any additional questions.

Hi,

thanks for the attachment, i'll try to update and i let you know if any problem occurs.

Thanks

Best regards

EBAY synch problems

Tag data do not exist or are invalid. Check the API documentation.

Item.ProductListingDetails

Someone knows why get this message when you synchronize shop products prestahop with ebay?

What should I do?

Thank you!

PabloT

Look like information about EAN/UPC missed in request. Other reason some data happens not correct request generation XML.

Does you receive this error in PrestaBay? If so please contact us by email prestabay@involic.com and we will try to help you.

Hello, we moved our site to a new hosting, in synchronization logs have an error

Fatal error: Class 'Grid_SynchobjectRenderer' not found in/home/luxadoit/public_html/modules/prestabay/views/widget/grid.phtmlon line 168

can you help please?

Thanks so much

Please find on your FTP file 
/modules/prestabay/library/Grid/SynchObjectRendererr.php

and rename it to 
/modules/prestabay/library/Grid/SynchobjectRendererr.php

This should solve issue. 

Edited by Involic

Due to server issues, PrestaBay server performed unplanned server maintenance today from 15:00 CET till 19:00 CET.

Consequently, you can see a different error during communication with ebay. At 19:15 CET all work stopped and functionality should be fully restored. If you see some errors after this time please let us know.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Dear customers,

In order to improve our service and collect feedback we create this survey http://goo.gl/forms/5RewrWITo72u0YyV2

It is a survey that will help us find out what you like about our services and to identify areas for improvement and changes.
We will highly appreciate everyone's participation and input. Your opinion is the only reliable source for this information.

Thank you for your time and any feedback that you can provide.

New PrestaBay Startup 1.7.0 available for downloads

https://prestabay.involic.com/prestabay-startup-update-1-7-0/

Key changes:

• New: Order status mapping[/font]
  • New: Business Policy (Payment, Shipping, Return)
  • New: Module news notification from server
  • New: Ebay retail price (discount)
  • New: Out-of-Stock Feature
  • New: Duplicate protection in Selling List
  • New: Change buyer address in PrestaBay order
  • Enh: Order import synchronization, interface, extended log
  • Enh: Improve Order tax calculation
  • Enh: PrestaAttributes MPN & EAN can be used in Items Specific
  • Fix: Synchronization log issue
  • Fix: Duplicate product on ‘Add to Selling List’.
  • Enh: Size of cover image can be set using attribute
  • Fix: Order Import, customer ‘optin’ disabled by default
We are working to prepare an update of PrestaBay Professional version as well.