Involic

[MODULE] PrestaBay - PrestaShop eBay Integration Module. UK/US/IT/FR/ES and other marketplaces

We currently have 1.4.2 :

Is 1.4.5 a major release (compatabile with prestashop 1.5?) or just a minor bug fix. Any new features?

I suppose I am asking should we all be updating?

1.4.5 it's just minor bug fix with adding small part of features from 1.5.0 version. Also that version not compatible to PrestaShop 1.5. Upgrade required only if you upgrade your PrestaShop to version 1.4.9.

In all other cases, it is optional.

It would be great, while you are tinkering with the new version, if we could see the reference (SKU) in the selling lists

Does we correct understand that you need to see SKU on view each "Selling List" (grid with product listed to eBay)? It's not hard to implement. Only problem is free space on that grid. Anyway we will think about possibility to put that information into grid.

Edited by Involic

tx for the update involic, is the complete synchro via the db possible in the future? If yes, when?

I don't want to push you involic, I think you are doing a great job ;), I only ask this because it is very important for us.

Tx

Currently QTY synchronization work with DB information. "Price" and "Catalog Add" synchronization throw direct DB edit is on schedule and will be available in one of following version. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks for the reply

Yes, we could do with the reference here:

post-246958-0-91185000-1349644782_thumb.png

As you can see our titles are very similar, so the reference would help us to identify which products are listed

Thanks for your consideration

We have thousands of products in hundreds of selling lists.

The problem is that we can only select one marketplace in the profiles, so we have to make other sellinglists for other marketplaces.

Or is there a way to copy the sellinglist and connect the copies to another profile?

The easy way would be to have a possibility to chose more then one marketplace in the profile.

Or is there already a solution that I didn't see?

We have thousands of products in hundreds of selling lists.

The problem is that we can only select one marketplace in the profiles, so we have to make other sellinglists for other marketplaces.

Or is there a way to copy the sellinglist and connect the copies to another profile?

The easy way would be to have a possibility to chose more then one marketplace in the profile.

Or is there already a solution that I didn't see?

Currently duplicate "Selling List" not supported by PrestaBay. You possible duplicate "Selling Profile". In one of the feature version we will add such possibility.

Thank you for your patience.

Edited by Involic

Do you have any rough time scales for prestashop 1.5 compatibility? We really need to be upgrading, but can't until Prestabay i compatible

I know you can't release until it is ready, But if we knew if it was going to be days, weeks or months before release it could help us do our development / upgrade plan

We already have beta version for PrestaBay that support PS 1.5. If you interested contact us by email and we will send you archive.

We not ready to provide release date. We try to finish release as soon as possible (hope it will be in Nov). Until it will be release you can you beta version of compatibility.

Hi I pretty much have to upgrade to 1.5 in the next week or so due to issues with payment modules etc.

Will the beta version provide basic listing functionality? The synchronization feature is not so important.

Thanks

Hello Involic,

Thank you in advance for your answers.

We can intervene in the internal code module to make personal changes or module is encrypted?

I have pictures in jpeg and png in one of my shops and the problem is that ebay is not png AC is ugly with black background so how?

Another question, are there design presentation templates included in this solution? (I have seen examples of photo in the line of duty with the red tshirt but I do not understand)

Greetings.

Hi I pretty much have to upgrade to 1.5 in the next week or so due to issues with payment modules etc.

Will the beta version provide basic listing functionality? The synchronization feature is not so important.

Thanks

List functionality work well. Currently issues for it not found. Some problem can be present on synchronization. If you will need 1.5 version contact us by email prestabay@involic.com and we will send you archive.

Hello Involic,

Thank you in advance for your answers.

We can intervene in the internal code module to make personal changes or module is encrypted?

I have pictures in jpeg and png in one of my shops and the problem is that ebay is not png AC is ugly with black background so how?

Another question, are there design presentation templates included in this solution? (I have seen examples of photo in the line of duty with the red tshirt but I do not understand)

Greetings.

Module source is not encrypted. So you can free to apply personal changes.

Not sure that we can help you regarding image problem. Mostly of all this problem connected to images (some problem with transparency in png). Probably as simple solution you can add "white" background to that images.

Description template not included to our module. But you can free to use any template provided over internet. For example from there - http://www.ebayappreview.com/freebies/free-ebay-templates

Photo example with red t-short it's example of build-in gallery.

More information about insertion of description template you can find there - http://prestabay.involic.com/manual/description-template/description-template-create-new/

In this blog post - http://prestabay.involic.com/prestabay-new-version-1-3-0/ you can find some information of using gallery variable.

Guys I would like to add that attempting to upgrade to 1.5x has been an absolute nightmare for me time after time (from 1.4x).

You may want to look into the problems that exist before rushing ahead.

Guys I would like to add that attempting to upgrade to 1.5x has been an absolute nightmare for me time after time (from 1.4x).

You may want to look into the problems that exist before rushing ahead.

Steve you are talking about PrestaBay problem with 1.5.x or PrestaShop?

The support is fast in the answers, that seems to be serious, we are certainly going to buy the module.

Feel free to contact us if you will have any additional questions.

Steve you are talking about PrestaBay problem with 1.5.x or PrestaShop?

Sorry I meants PrestaShop - not PrestaBay. Successfully upgrading PrestaShop is nigh on impossible for me and many others.

Sorry I meants PrestaShop - not PrestaBay. Successfully upgrading PrestaShop is nigh on impossible for me and many others.

Guys from core team done a lot of changes. We are very surprised during porting PrestaBay to 1.5. Changes from 1.3 -> 1.4 much less that from 1.4 to 1.5.

Steve, we can generate you separate development license if you need for test PrestaShop + PrestaBay run on 1.5 before going to change live site. Contact us by email (prestabay@involic.com) if you will need that one.

Dear Involic, from 8 pm I'm getting this error during data synchronization "Auth token is hard expired, User needs to generate a new token for this application." I also tried to renew the subscription of prestabay on ebay without success

thanks

Dear Involic, from 8 pm I'm getting this error during data synchronization "Auth token is hard expired, User needs to generate a new token for this application." I also tried to renew the subscription of prestabay on ebay without success

thanks

Thanks so much for this information.

We apply required changes on our server regarding application token. And now it should work.

Can you please check that PrestaBay work as expected?

Hi the new module seems to work with PS 1.5.2 but there is a small problem with the cover image.

The cover image for products is the "thickbox" image but it should be the source image.

When you use thickbox, the borders are added at either the top/bottom or the side of the image.

How can we set it so that the cover image (gallery) URL is the URL to the source image for the product?

Thanks

Quick solution for this it's replace all "thickbox" to type of product that have maximum size on your PrestaShop. This can be done by find "thickbox" on file /modules/prestabay/models/ProfileProductModel.php

Also it's possible show original image by remove "thickbox" from all places but we suggest use some of predefined types of images in PrestaShop.

Into next version of module we add configuration option that allow select type/size of image that will be used as main product image.

PrestaBay - PrestaShop eBay Integration new version released.

More details on our blog post -

http://prestabay.inv...uct-and-others/

Short change log:

• PrestaShop 1.5 Support
  • List combination products as separate products
  • Multiple category mapping
  • Support for eBay motors marketplace
  • Possibility to manage eBay Listing into PrestaBay
  • Show fee during list/relist/revise item
  • New fields on “Selling Profile”: “Best Offer”,
  • “Promotional Shipping discount”, “Unit Info”, “Insurance”, “Payment Instruction”, “Gift Service”, “EAN”
  • Listing and image upgrades: “Featured”,”Highlight”, “Home Page Featured”, “Value Pack Bundle”, “Gallery Type”, “Photo Display Super Size or Picture Pack”
  • New QTY option: not more QTY
  • Possibility to move items to another selling list
  • Possibility to duplicate selling list
  • Additional massactions with all Selling List
  • Resynchronization task

post-255406-0-74537200-1355397550_thumb.pngpost-255406-0-28406400-1355397578_thumb.pngpost-255406-0-80564400-1355397617_thumb.pngpost-255406-0-09067600-1355397680_thumb.png

Micro update to PrestaBay v.1.5.1 available for download. On this version we fix problem with imported order status and also we add translation into Spanish and French.

Does PrestaBay - PrestaShop eBay Integration module allow import multiple ebay accounts into Prestashop?

No that functionality not available for "PrestaBay - PrestaShop eBay Integration" module. Thank module can help you with send product from PS => eBay, download order information and synchronize stock level.

For import please look at other our module "PrestaBay Import - Import eBay Listing into PrestaShop Store" - http://involic.com/prestashop-modules/prestabay-import-prestashop-ebay-import.html

No that functionality not available for "PrestaBay - PrestaShop eBay Integration" module. Thank module can help you with send product from PS => eBay, download order information and synchronize stock level.

For import please look at other our module "PrestaBay Import - Import eBay Listing into PrestaShop Store" - http://involic.com/p...bay-import.html

So the PrestaBay - PrestaShop eBay Integration module will only allow you to send products from Prestashop to a single eBay account correct? Does the PrestaBay Import - Import eBay Listing into PrestaShop Store module allow you to import from multiple eBay accounts or only a single eBay account?

Each module support multiple eBay account. So you can assign all your accounts to module and then import for each of them eBay listings.

Urgent problem. I downloaded the latest version available (i think this is 1.5) I'm running 1.4.6.2 and the installation went wrong (error was damaged zip). I'm having a big problem now. We have thousends of products on ebay and the module isn't working anymore.

Is prestabay 1.5 compatible with prestashop 1.4? I would be happy to download a working zip. If it is not compatible I would like to have the latest version that was compatible with 1.4.6.2.

I hope you understand that this is very urgent for us because no products from ebay will be imported.

Tx in advance

Urgent problem. I downloaded the latest version available (i think this is 1.5) I'm running 1.4.6.2 and the installation went wrong (error was damaged zip). I'm having a big problem now. We have thousends of products on ebay and the module isn't working anymore.

Is prestabay 1.5 compatible with prestashop 1.4? I would be happy to download a working zip. If it is not compatible I would like to have the latest version that was compatible with 1.4.6.2.

I hope you understand that this is very urgent for us because no products from ebay will be imported.

Tx in advance

Peeke - there is a support button embedded in the module (right hand side) which is great because it will send a message directly to the support team. I find them excellent at solving these problems

Tx in advance

Such problem can happens due to your server configuration. So simple solution is extract downloaded zip archive to your PC folder and after that upload it to your server by FTP. We also send to your email latest PrestaBay version (just now it's 1.5.3 version). It fully compatible with PS 1.4.6.2.

So if you will still have trouble with install latest PrestaBay version send to our email access details to your store backend and access to server FTP we will do upgrade for your store.

P.S. "Support" button in PrestaBay module is same as possibility submit ticket from our support/idea web site http://involic.uservoice.com/

So you can use it for any support request.

Edited by Involic

Just to share my opinion, I think PrestaBay is one of the best module you can get for your PrestaShop if you are an eBay seller. I am using it since November and it's very good. Our listings are synchronised with our shop products and everything seem to be working far so far. All the reported bugs has been also fixed very quickly! Wish you can do the similar module for Amazon!

Today we upload PrestaBay version 1.5.4 to our server.

On this version we fix problem with invalid payment amount shown on invoice.

We suggest to update your installation if you have similar problem.

Additional changes:

- New: shipping & payment callback

- Fix: Invalid path for item in eBay Listings

- Fix: Calculated shipping for eBay Motors

- Fix: eBay Motors correct path for items

Just installed, waiting for License Key right now. We're getting this error message though:

Warning: file_put_contents(/home1/otvmarke/public_html/config/../cache/cachefs/7/7414d801061420023e9f052d48157a75) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home1/otvmarke/public_html/classes/CacheFS.php on line 51

Is this going to be a problem? How to fix?

Good evening. It's look like problem with PrestaShop cache system.

First of all please try to disable cache in PrestaShop (Advanced Preferences -> Performance -> Cache - disable).

If this not help please try to clear all information in folder /cache/cachefs

If this still not help please provide us by email (prestabay@involic.com) access to your store backend and access to server FTP we will closer to problem.

Just want to say everything is working great and this module is absolutely amazing! I remember seeing this over a year ago but it lacked features we needed (mainly the custom description templates), it now has every feature we could ask for and then some.

I can personally say this module has already paid itself off and we've only been using it for a little over a week.

A big thank you to the Involic team!

Small update to PrestaBay module available. Version 1.5.6

Changes:

- New: Restock fee in return policy

- Enh: Increase speed of synchronization

- New: Part revise (QTY, Price)

- Enh: Massactions only with selected list

- Enh: Image in Selling List (new product and edit)

- Enh: Spanish Translation fixes

Please notice currently during automatic synchronization only part revise performed (price & qty). Full revise for product can be done only manually or after automatic relist.

Hi,

I installed prestabay yesterday and keep getting the following error message when I try to send the products to my eBay account:

"No valid json content returned from the API server".

Any idea as to what I am doing wrong sorry?

Thank you for your purchase.

Mostly of all this problem connected to your server configuration.

Can you please send access to your store backend and access to server FTP to our support email prestabay@involic.com.We will close to this issue.

We also duplicate this response to your email.

Sorry not very clear for us does you upgrade your PrestaShop store to version 1.5.6 or your upgrade PrestaBay to version 1.5.6?

If you have old version of PrestaBay (1.4.x) it not support PrestaShop 1.5.x. So you will need to upgrade your installation.

Upgrade instruction you can find on our web site - http://prestabay.involic.com/manual/upgrading-prestabay-module/

Please contact us using support forum (http://involic.uservoice.com) if you will have any additional questions.

Hi , I am running 1.5.6 prestashop and prestabay 1.5.6.

When i go to catalog - ebay it loads up a blank white page with this in the header ..

circuittrade.com/ccbadmin/index.php?controller=AdminBay&token=22bfcab9b1a05e2584970c15de1a8458

and nothing else . 

I have tried to re install prestabay module but it is still producing the same page.

any ideas?

Hi , I am running 1.5.6 prestashop and prestabay 1.5.6.

When i go to catalog - ebay it loads up a blank white page with this in the header ..

circuittrade.com/ccbadmin/index.php?controller=AdminBay&token=22bfcab9b1a05e2584970c15de1a8458

and nothing else . 

I have tried to re install prestabay module but it is still producing the same page.

any ideas?

Can you please provide access to your store backend and access to server FTP? Please send access details to our email prestabay@involic.com. We will look close to this issue. 

Please try following:

open file /modules/prestabay/AdminBay.php and remove all content till 

class AdminBay extends AdminTab

So start of file should look like

<?php

class AdminBay extends AdminTab
{

public $multishop_context_group = false;

If this not help please contact us with access details to prestabay@involic.com

Hi,

I've the same problem, a blank page when i click on prestabay in my backoffice after upgrading PS v1.5.6

The Prestabay version is 1.5.6

Amar,

Good day, Amar

Thank you for waiting. We answer to  your email.

PrestaBay Version 1.5.7 available for download for our customers. 

Changelog:

- Fix: Work with PrestaShop 1.5.6
- Fix: Cron job not accept license
- Fix: Only active product automatically send to ebay in category mode
- Fix: Hook_UpdateQTY work correctly with Variation listings
- Enh: _PS_OS_DELIVERED_ and _PS_OS_SHIPPING_ both support as shipping flag for order
- Fix: Update PS connected order even if automatic order import disabled
- Fix: Order import by SKU also work for combinations products
- Enh: Update galllery jquery to version 1.4.2
- New: German translation
- Fix: Product duplicate in selling list with combination mode

We have 2 news to our customers

1. New version of PrestaBay module 1.5.8 
Changes:
- New: Synchronization option - Immediately decrease qty, import order after Payment
- New: Correct Tax import for US customers
- New: Send Tracking information from PrestaShop order (only PrestaShop 1.5)
- New: Shipping location, "Contact seller for cost" shipping option
- Enh: Improve module working speed for PHP 5.3.0 and higher
- Fix: Invalid QTY for Auction type. Should send 0 if product not available.

00000008.png

2. "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year" discount. Till January 1st, we lower price for all our products by 20%

Great module. excellent value for money!

amazing option:

- support a lot of ebay marketplaces (ebay.be, ebay.fr, ebay.uk, nl, de, com...)

- The picture gallery for your description template (generate a gallery of clickable picture) for your description

- support is available

We have 2 news to our customers

1. New version of PrestaBay module 1.5.8 

Changes:

- New: Synchronization option - Immediately decrease qty, import order after Payment

- New: Correct Tax import for US customers

- New: Send Tracking information from PrestaShop order (only PrestaShop 1.5)

- New: Shipping location, "Contact seller for cost" shipping option

- Enh: Improve module working speed for PHP 5.3.0 and higher

- Fix: Invalid QTY for Auction type. Should send 0 if product not available.

00000008.png

2. "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year" discount. Till January 1st, we lower price for all our products by 20%

Hi,

I tried purchasing it however there is no discount on the initial page the discount appears, however when added to the cart it riverts to the original price.  Please provide more details.

Thanks

Hi,

I tried purchasing it however there is no discount on the initial page the discount appears, however when added to the cart it riverts to the original price.  Please provide more details.

Thanks

Thank you for notice about this issue. This problem connected to cache in our store. We fix now price for added product should be correct.

Anyway if you will purchase for full price till promotion active we will refund rest of money.

Edited by Involic

Dear Involic,

we have update the module to the last version and just realize that the VAT amount is calculated twice

please help

Starting from version 1.5.8 we import TAX from ebay order (if it was specify for item). It will be better if you contact us to prestabay@involic.com with more information regarding your issue (where you get double VAT, does you have some custom modification, provide some screenshots).

Thank you.

Good day!

Where you get this error? During add new ebay account?

Can you please contact us by email prestabay@involic.com with information about your domain?

Good day!

Where you get this error? During add new ebay account?

Can you please contact us by email prestabay@involic.com with information about your domain?

i have emailed you

Do you have a free trial version? I would like to test it out before buying...

Good day!

Thank you for your interest to our module. We can provide you 10 days trial version. Please send to our email prestabay@involic.com your store url where you plan to install module. In response we will send you module archive and license key.

Fill free to contact us if you will have any additional questions.

Hi, I have a little question. I'm using your module and it works very well... perfect.

In my orders TAB i want to change some value.

I import orders and it is ok. But i wish to have "Paypal EBAY" instead of "paypal" so as not to confuse it with other paypal payments that are not ebay.

It is possible? Thanks

Good day!

This is possible by custom modification.

Please open file /modules/prestabay/models/Order/ImportModel.php

On this file please find "$payment->validateOrder"

and change for this line to following

$payment->validateOrder((int) $cart->id, $this->_getOrderStatusBasedOnEbayStatus($orderInformation), $total, $orderInformation['payment_method']." EBAY", null, array(), (int) $cart->id_currency, false, $skey);

After this change new imported order will have "EBAY" at the end of payment method.

Good day!

This is possible by custom modification.

Please open file /modules/prestabay/models/Order/ImportModel.php

On this file please find "$payment->validateOrder"

and change for this line to following

$payment->validateOrder((int) $cart->id, $this->_getOrderStatusBasedOnEbayStatus($orderInformation), $total, $orderInformation['payment_method']." EBAY", null, array(), (int) $cart->id_currency, false, $skey);

After this change new imported order will have "EBAY" at the end of payment method.

Ok pefect, it works.

I set shipped from my PRESTASHOP orders and it update on my ebay account.

It is possible to update shipping iformation with tracking number? I insert tracking number (and shipped) on my prestashop and i'd like to have shipping number in ebay account... it is possible?

Thanks

Ok pefect, it works.

I set shipped from my PRESTASHOP orders and it update on my ebay account.

It is possible to update shipping iformation with tracking number? I insert tracking number (and shipped) on my prestashop and i'd like to have shipping number in ebay account... it is possible?

Thanks

Yes this is possible for PrestaShop 1.5.x and with PrestaBay 1.5.8 or higher version. Tracking number entered to PrestaShop order section will be transferred to ebay.

Yes this is possible for PrestaShop 1.5.x and with PrestaBay 1.5.8 or higher version. Tracking number entered to PrestaShop order section will be transferred to ebay.

Sorry, but I have DB Version: 1.5.8

and  PrestaShop™ 1.5.6.2

but it does not work..

Sorry, but I have DB Version: 1.5.8

and  PrestaShop™ 1.5.6.2

but it does not work..

Please contact us by email prestabay@involic.com with access details to your server FTP and store backend. We will check close for this issue.

Hello,

What exactly does this mean:
"Order import by SKU also work for combinations products"
or just combining the products that are already on ebay with the attributes based on the SKU will be able to determine the configurations of the product?

example:
http://www.ebay.de/itm/AluProfil-Alu-Profile-Aluminium-eloxiert-LED-Strip-4-Farben-Leiste-Abdekung-/171192781393?pt=DE_Haus_Garten_Heimwerker_Bodenbel%C3%A4ge&var=&hash=item6d80f4e718
http://shop.led-glass.eu/index.php?id_product=2&controller=product&id_lang=2

connected by only sku and will work?

PrestaBay possible import ebay order to PrestaShop for item that not listed by PrestaBay (you list it using different software). Condition to this it have similar Reference <=> SKU. If product don't have variation all clear.

When product have variation option each combination should have SKU. Also on PrestaShop combination should have reference.

Please see that picture http://screencast.com/t/7uGbM7mbK

PrestaBay possible import ebay order to PrestaShop for item that not listed by PrestaBay (you list it using different software). Condition to this it have similar Reference <=> SKU. If product don't have variation all clear.

When product have variation option each combination should have SKU. Also on PrestaShop combination should have reference.

Please see that picture http://screencast.com/t/7uGbM7mbK

Yes, but this can not be done on Ebay

one auction witch attributes = one SKU

I do not understand why a function that can not be used

I have not found any possibility to allocate SKUs in ebay for a given variant

Edited by roman.b

Yes, but this can not be done on Ebay

one auction witch attributes = one SKU

I do not understand why a function that can not be used

I have not found any possibility to allocate SKUs in ebay for a given variant

Regarding to this http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/listing-variations.html

this is possible.

http://screencast.com/t/HwEbgaCOjNgn

It's required to have SKU for attribute/combination. This will help understand for witch combination order happens. Without it we just know product but not combination.

Hi,. one question.

I created selling list, I have 50 products. 20 Active (qt>0) and 30 inactive (qt=0).

If I change from 0 to 1 one inactive product but it do not insert into ebay... how can I resolve?

Thanks

Hi,. one question.

I created selling list, I have 50 products. 20 Active (qt>0) and 30 inactive (qt=0).

If I change from 0 to 1 one inactive product but it do not insert into ebay... how can I resolve?

Thanks

Item that added to Selling List and not listed initial can't be listed in automatic mode.

So PrestaBay support automatic synchronization for relist/revise/stop. List operation should be done in manual mode for item that not listed before on ebay.

For send all not active items to ebay please use mass-action option - https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ey6edckkkq2jsn/Screenshot%202014-02-21%2015.37.40.png

OK. It is possible to set cron for send all not active items not listed initial to ebay?

your module is very useful and work great...! Fantastic Job..

What not to do was importing my old completed orders (shipped)

Retrieves the even those of a few months - auctions GTC
By this I reduces the state in stock

best by date import

Edited by roman.b

What not to do was importing my old completed orders (shipped)

Retrieves the even those of a few months - auctions GTC

By this I reduces the state in stock

best by date import

Sorry Roman, but we not fully understand your problem. If possible can you please provide more details about issue to our email prestabay@involic.com.

Thank you.

PrestaBay Version 1.5.10 available for download for our customers.

Changelog:

- New: PrestaShop 1.6 support

- New: Quick revise from Selling List

- New: Unit Price in Specific list

- New: Text specific can use special variables

- Enh: Italy translation

Hi,

Does de module disable all email from BO to customer ?

If yes (and I think it does). It's because it is forbidden by ebay to send email directly to client ?

If it's not forbiddent, it's possible to activate email from Bo to customer ?

- purchase confirmation

- Shipping confirmation (and links to track they order)

Thanks

Best regards,

PrestaBay disable some type of emails from PrestaShop => customer. This is new customer generation email, new order creation. But when you change order status on PrestaShop backoffice email was generated and send to customer.

If needed we can provide you tips to activate new order creation and new user creation notification.

I have recently update to 1.5.10 and the Sync of the quantites has stop working. If the product quantity is set to zero the listing is not stopped or finished on Ebay and if the quantity is changed the listing quantity on ebay is not changed. This only appears to be for newly created listing. Can  you help please?