Send e-mail to customer 2 days after registration

Hi!
What I want is Prestashop to automatically send a new e-mail template (not the password) 2 days after the user registration offering the user a voucher in case he has not purchased any products.
On my site, users can register to download free products which we use to grow the DB and send them vouchers.

Thanks!

Hi,

If you are a coder then yes you could do this. You would need to set up a cron job which would run a script that would search your prestashop database for the emails of customers registered within 2 days and then send them a preset email.

Hope this helps,

Best regards,

Tim

If you are a coder then yes you could do this. You would need to set up a cron job which would run a script that would search your prestashop database for the emails of customers registered within 2 days and then send them a preset email.

That is a great solution. I am just afraid that some service provider will not allow you run a cron job.
Here is one of the example.
http://www.webmasterworld.com/php/4193815.htm

Just for reference:
Another option is that you can call you send email when there is any visitor access you page, you check the time and schedule to decide send email or not. As long as you got a visitor everyday. you should be able to send the email.
(But this solution does not work for those need to done in very accurate time manner)