[Free 1.4 Theme] Clothes Store by PrestaDesigner.com - You must see it!

Where do you use this theme?  

225 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you use this theme?

• On my shop
    • On my customers shop
    • I just test it

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello,   We're quite happy because we've just lunched our website: PrestaDesigner.com. Who we are and what we do? Well, we are a team of young and talented designers (we think so, but we need to see

to fix this i copied the content of   http://prestadesigner.com/demo/1/modules/blockhomeslideshow/blockhomeslideshow.tpl   and replaced in the file of my local machine

in global.css add around line 1069   #center_column .products_block a.button, #center_column .products_block a.exclusive, #center_column .products_block a.button_small, #center_column .products_bloc

Posted Images

Hi All, i'm using PS1.4.8.2 and the theme from prestadesigner web site doesn't work on this version.

is there anyone could share the previous theme? my email: cj.alan@gmail.com. Thanks a lot.

Hi all,

This is a perfect theme for my project. I have just installed in PS 1.4.9 and everything goes right.

I have one problem. It appears a separation between the Welcome box and the top menu. Attached is an image in order to explain it. Do you know how to solve it? I have reinstalled the them and the result is the same.

Thanks in advance!!!

post-350626-0-09453300-1348677033_thumb.jpg

Hi, I have the same issue, please help

• 6 months later...

If anyone still needs help translating the top menu, here is the code for /themes/(your theme)/modules/blockuserinfo/blockuserinfo.tpl:

<li {if $page_name eq 'index'}class="select"{/if}><a href="{$link->getPageLink('index.php')}">{l s='Home' mod='blockuserinfo'}</a></li>
	<li {if $page_name eq 'sitemap'}class="select"{/if}><a href="{$link->getPageLink('sitemap.php')}">{l s='Sitemap' mod='blockuserinfo'}</a></li>
	<li {if $page_name eq 'new-products'}class="select"{/if}><a href="{$link->getPageLink('new-products.php')}">{l s='New Products' mod='blockuserinfo'}</a></li>
	<li {if $page_name eq 'about-us'}class="select"{/if}><a href="{$link->getPageLink('cms.php?id_cms=4')}">{l s='About Us' mod='blockuserinfo'}</a></li>
	<li class="{if $page_name eq 'contact-form'}select{/if}"><a class="last" href="{$link->getPageLink('contact-form.php')}">{l s='Contact' mod='blockuserinfo'}</a></li>

For PS 1.4 you need to go then to BO -> Tools -> Translations -> Translations of installed modules -> then go down to (your theme) -> blockuserinfo and put your translation there.

For PS 1.5 you need to go to BO -> Localization -> Translations -> Installed modules translations -> (your language) -> (your theme) -> blockuserinfo and put your translation there.

Enjoy!

Edited by rycymoto (see edit history)

• 6 months later...

Hey guys!

Thanks for the theme, Presta Designer-Team! Unfortunately I'm still having some problems with it...

- My top line still says "Ofertas"... nothing I've tried worked out...

- The newsletter-block in the footer is English, whille all the others are in the language I chose

- Sometimes words appear to be too long for the buttons... is there any way I can at least adjust the words?

- Can I delete the option to compare products? I don't really need it and it kind of messes with the layout...

I hope you guys understand what I'm talking about... uploading pictures did not work :(

If anyone can help me with any of these issues, I'd be more than happy :)

• 8 months later...

Hello, the left column of suppliers, categories and brands does not appear and the carousel shows out and the next is blank, why is this happening? I have installed and uninstalled but still the same error, please help

www.marroxperu.com

Hello,

We're quite happy because we've just lunched our website: PrestaDesigner.com. Who we are and what we do? Well, we are a team of young and talented designers (we think so, but we need to see your feedback as well biggrin.gif) ready to take Prestashop (themes - of course) to a new level.

For today we have the pleasure to present our new theme called ClotheStore (but you can call it Clothes Theme) which is compatible with Prestashop 1.4.X and the big news, this theme is FREE!

Please download our theme and test it. We really appreciate every feedback!

Click here to see demo

Download it from here (download will be delivered via email)

Best Regards,
Cornel
Project Manager PrestaDesigner.com

• 10 months later...