[Free 1.4 Theme] Clothes Store by PrestaDesigner.com - You must see it!

Where do you use this theme?  

225 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you use this theme?

• On my shop
    • On my customers shop
    • I just test it

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello,   We're quite happy because we've just lunched our website: PrestaDesigner.com. Who we are and what we do? Well, we are a team of young and talented designers (we think so, but we need to see

to fix this i copied the content of   http://prestadesigner.com/demo/1/modules/blockhomeslideshow/blockhomeslideshow.tpl   and replaced in the file of my local machine

in global.css add around line 1069   #center_column .products_block a.button, #center_column .products_block a.exclusive, #center_column .products_block a.button_small, #center_column .products_bloc

Posted Images

Hello,

can anyone help me with a translation problem.
I have chosen my language. Then i have everything translated in the backend -> tools -> translation
but in the frontend it is still english. I have tried it with polish and it is working. But i need it in german.

What can i do?

Greetings
Andreas

You must put language pack (german language) from /themes/prestashop/lang/german.php(de.php??) to themes/template_what_you_use/lang/

I do that, and i dont have any problem with my language in any theme.
If you still have problem write, i will help You :)

Hello,

can anyone help me with a translation problem.
I have chosen my language. Then i have everything translated in the backend -> tools -> translation
but in the frontend it is still english. I have tried it with polish and it is working. But i need it in german.

What can i do?

Greetings
Andreas

You must put language pack (german language) from /themes/prestashop/lang/german.php(de.php??) to themes/template_what_you_use/lang/

I do that, and i dont have any problem with my language in any theme.
If you still have problem write, i will help You :)

Hello Evona,

no sorry, unfortunately this is not working.

Some things are translate correctly but things such as the shopping cart and currency are still in english. Have you any other idea?

Hey,

Did you change in admin panel language?

Panel-tools-language and little down "choose langage for shop".

Do you have complete german language? You see on picture? German is ok, italian off, and polish not complete. Maybe here is problem?

48195_w7iS0zXfkPVTouq6ZjzF_t

Yes i have done that.

In the meantime, i figured out that, when i change the language in the theme modules from de.php to en.php that it works. It seems to be a theme problem.

Hello,

We're quite happy because we've just lunched PrestaDesigner.com. Who we are and what we do? Well, we are a team of young and talented designers (we think so, but we need to see your feedback as well :D) ready to take Prestashop (themes - of course) to a new level.

For today we have the pleasure to present our new theme called ClotheStore (but you can call it Clothes Theme) which is compatible with Prestashop 1.4.X and the big news, this theme is FREE!!

Please download our theme and test it. We really appreciate every feedback!

Click here to see demo

Download it from here (download will be delivered via email)

Best Regards,
Cornel

Project Manager PrestaDesigner.com

Your theme is very nice, and I sincerley think that you are gifted for making neat themes (this is rather tseldom among themes makers). After download and right installation of your free theme, I meet issues with the homeblockslides. The bottom images do not display, actually I did not find out the appropriate size for them.
Would you, please, tell me the right size for bottom images?
Congrat.
:)

Hi...
my mistake, reading other posts... It seems that I did not read carefully your help file.
The theme works very well with PS 1.4.3.
Thank you again, presta-designer.

Hello,

can anyone tell me, where i can edit the newsletter and link block in the footer?

Thank you

you can edit it at themes/clothetheme/modules/blockcms/blockcms.tpl

Ok. The biggest question for everyone; how can I translate the new texts in the template? I'm working with a multilagual shop and it's very important.
Not only the menu strings, eg. I'm editing the homefeatured with new words but it's still English everywhere (I translated it). Please help!

Hello guys, sorry because I did not post anything here. I have been busy with our first theme, but tomorrow I will take some time and I will respond to any of you. Thanks for using our theme and for your feedback. We really appreciate it!

Hello guys, sorry because I did not post anything here. I have been busy with our first theme, but tomorrow I will take some time and I will respond to any of you. Thanks for using our theme and for your feedback. We really appreciate it!

friends,
They solved the problem of the slideshow?

thanks

Hello all of you :)

I have read all of your comments and I saw that most of the comments have been answered. Because most of the comments are concering either how to edit the top menu & footer or to translate them, I will post here the fixes:

ForTop Menu

Please edit this file:

clothetheme/modules/blockuserinfo/blockuserinfo.tpl, between lines 53 --> 59

Footer

Please edit this:

clothetheme/modules/blockcms/blockcms.tpl

To edit "Newsletter" look between lines 59 -->79

To edit "Links" look beween lines 81 -->90

Also if you will need to translate the top menu or footer you will need to modify this files from above.

That's all.

Regarding the slideshow, I will email to all of you wich have downloaded this theme the new fix. This it should happen in approximately 1 - 2 weeks, if not later.

Regards,

Cornel
Project Manager PrestaDesigner.com

Ok, so I solved the multi-language problem with the header. To use it normally:

The mod='blockuserinfo' is missing from the string. E.g.:

change {l s='Home'} to {l s='Home' mod='blockuserinfo'}
and the others too :)

• Like 1

Ok, so I solved the multi-language problem with the header. To use it normally:

The mod='blockuserinfo' is missing from the string. E.g.:

change {l s='Home'} to {l s='Home' mod='blockuserinfo'}
and the others too :)

Thank

prestadesigner thank you so much for this wonderful theme. I think is one of the best free prestashop theme so far! I have installed it on my localhost server and I have a question...how I can change the top links? I love your theme!!!

Ninna,

To change top menu you will have to edit this files:

shacker,

Thanks for passing by :)

The js error is from slideshow or carousel. Anyway I will make an update soon and I i will try to fix all the bugs.

Hi!
I have similiar problem as below. I've replace the blockuserinfo.tpl and even force compile, but it's still showing 404 error. What else I can do?

Hello,

Sorry for the late replay, we have been working pretty hard on our premium themes :).

Regarding the fix for the top links (About Us page) I have attached a file. Please replace the old file with this new one in

themes/clothetheme/modules/blockuserinfo

Regards,
Cornel

Hi Cornel, Thanks or this. However, nothing changes for the 'about us' link in the topmenu. It still gives a 404... The link seems to refer to ./cms.php .

Any tips?

Thanks and regards,

Johan

Guys,

I guessed it was a cache problem and it was. So I've tumed cache of and force compile on and the changes came through!

Thanks for your help!!

regards,

Johan

Hi,
I have another problem after installing the free theme. My Paypal image is not pointing to the correct path (..server/img/ccc/). How do i rectify it?

Also the same goes to the bank wire link which currently pointing to "../server/.."

Pls help :(

48707_6nIWtHymDQfgCKSjaqRT_t

@sawas007

If you want to remove it, disable the slideshow from the back office and then stretch that area from globa.css

@alexnek

On BO in Tools>CMS the About Us is published? If yes what id does it have?

Regarding your other problem, this issue is not from this theme. I saw that you have had the same problem with the default theme:
http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/117553/configuring___using_prestashop/unable_to_checkout_via_bank_wire_and_missing_paypal_icon

I think is a server problem. I would advise you to make a fresh installation of prestashop again.

Hi,
I have another problem after installing the free theme. My Paypal image is not pointing to the correct path (..server/img/ccc/). How do i rectify it?

Also the same goes to the bank wire link which currently pointing to "../server/.."

Pls help :(

Hi

In Back Office -> Preferences -> SEO & URLs
Shop domain name for SSL: .... , must same with Shop domain name: "myshop.com"

Ninna,

To change top menu you will have to edit this files:

shacker,

Thanks for passing by :)

The js error is from slideshow or carousel. Anyway I will make an update soon and I i will try to fix all the bugs.

Thank you much for your responce. One more question, how to change the links on footer? What file I do need to edit?

Hello Thanks for this theme,

I am modifying it for my own, but i have one question.
Where can i remove the carousel ? the slideshow is fine but the carousel underneath it i dont need it.

Sorry for my bad english :D, thanks already

Any update on the Carousel and Slideshow fix, I really need this as soon as possible as the site doesn't look as professional without them both working...

I know we have been told to wait 2 weeks but any idea of a fix?

No speak Ingles, sorry...

Para empezar gran tema, gracias.

Modifique el modulo blockhomeslideshow, ya que al activarse el carrusel no funcionaba el slidershow.

Le integre el simple jquery carousel ya que usa el mismo Jquery que prestashop en mi version 1.4.3 (jquery-1.4.4.min) así ya funcionan ambos al mismo tiempo, también modifique la imagen de descuentos y le agregue texto que pueden cambiar segun su idioma, las fuentes son del api de google si la quieren cambiar, es cuestion de que jueguen con los css. Tambien el slidershow muestra ahora los cuadros de imagen segun presentacion.

Saludos.

Translate by gogle, quick Summary

1: Fixed the position of the navigation on slider
2: Now put the message you want by languages (Thank Google Font API)
3: It works the carousel at the same time the slidershow (Link a Carrusel)

Bye

UPDATE 10/07/2011

Fixed CSS browser compatibility
Please download again

49098_hPrv3gvHMWqijI6dqEDp_t

blockhomeslideshow.zip

No speak Ingles, sorry...

Para empezar gran tema, gracias.

Modifique el modulo blockhomeslideshow, ya que al activarse el carrusel no funcionaba el slidershow.

Le integre el simple jquery carousel ya que usa el mismo Jquery que prestashop en mi version 1.4.3 (jquery-1.4.4.min) así ya funcionan ambos al mismo tiempo, también modifique la imagen de descuentos y le agregue texto que pueden cambiar segun su idioma, las fuentes son del api de google si la quieren cambiar, es cuestion de que jueguen con los css. Tambien el slidershow muestra ahora los cuadros de imagen segun presentacion.

Saludos.

Translate by gogle, quick Summary

1: Fixed the position of the navigation on slider
2: Now put the message you want by languages (Thank Google Font API)
3: It works the carousel at the same time the slidershow (Link a Carrusel)

Bye

amigo,

El blockhomeslidshow poner para descargar, el problema ya está resuelto?

gracias

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewreply/484840/

UPDATE 10/07/2011

Please download again

Great job ShadowMX - Felicidades, gran trabajo, gracias.

Slideshow work corectly.

Thanks Cornel (prestadesigner.com), you made a great theme.
Si tema ElctroShop este super faina, mai ai in plan si alte teme free?
Merci

http://costumebaie.eu

Thanks, Please download again

amigo,

gracias

If the issue is resolved, please download again

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewreply/484840/

UPDATE 10/07/2011

Please download again

Great job ShadowMX - Felicidades, gran trabajo, gracias.

Slideshow work corectly.

Thanks Cornel (prestadesigner.com), you made a great theme.
Si tema ElctroShop este super faina, mai ai in plan si alte teme free?
Merci

Thanks, Please download again

amigo,

gracias

If the issue is resolved, please download again

Thanks

I can't make the theme show in my default language (spanish). Blocks are in english, all of them, and are not translating.

I have read that header and footer are hardcoded and can't be multilang, but blocks should be translated ... any clues why its not taking the translation????

I just found what the issue is. The theme trasnlation files are wrong, they are like this:

$_MODULE['<{blockcategories}prestashop>blockcategories_8f0ed7c57fca428f7e3f8e64d2f00918'] = 'Bloque de categorías ';
$_MODULE['<{blockcategories}prestashop>blockcategories_15a6f5841d9e4d7e62bec3319b4b7036'] = 'Añdir un bloque que ofrezca categorías de productos';

and should be

$_MODULE['<{blockcategories}clothetheme>blockcategories_8f0ed7c57fca428f7e3f8e64d2f00918'] = 'Bloque de categorías ';
$_MODULE['<{blockcategories}clothetheme>blockcategories_15a6f5841d9e4d7e62bec3319b4b7036'] = 'Añdir un bloque que ofrezca categorías de productos';

I did a find and replace fro that string, deletted smarty caches and it works now!!

• Like 1

Hello there,

Sorry for not posting for a while here. We have to deal with a lot if things, sometimes prestashop is not an easy job, but we love it! :)
I've notice that ShadowMX has helped us with the update which is really great, that's why I would like to say, just 2 words: Thank You! (Muchas Gracias )ShadowMX.

I'm really glad when I see someone is helping the community. Beside him there have been some peoples who have responded to your questions and I would like to thanks them also (FBOSS, yonizzz, mconduru, Maury Girard, WiiU and many others...)

Thank you to all of you!

I wanted to thank everyone here who provided their help here in the community.
Especially the guys in Prestadesigner for creating an excellent and very beautiful theme. Thank you very much. Sorry about my English (Google translation)
Here's the store that I am still developing.

http://www.essentiall.com.br/

That's a really nice shop! I really like how you have changed the colors, the slideshow and everything. Congrats!

I wanted to thank everyone here who provided their help here in the community.
Especially the guys in Prestadesigner for creating an excellent and very beautiful theme. Thank you very much. Sorry about my English (Google translation)
Here's the store that I am still developing.

http://www.essentiall.com.br/

Can anyone also advise how mconduru added the various information links beneath his left hand information at the bottom and even more imnportantly how he added the advertising_custom.jpg image to the left Navigation bar?

Please help me anyone...

Can anyone also advise how mconduru added the various information links beneath his left hand information at the bottom and even more imnportantly how he added the advertising_custom.jpg image to the left Navigation bar?

Please help me anyone...

Download the block here.

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/112529/P120/themes/free_1_dot_4_theme_clothes_store_by_prestadesigner_dot_com__you_must_see_it

I have deleted the slideshow module, deleted the theme then reinstalled the theme again and the updated module but the slideshow and carousel are not animated?

Arghhhhhh...

I have deleted the slideshow module, deleted the theme then reinstalled the theme again and the updated module but the slideshow and carousel are not animated?

Arghhhhhh...

friend,
Install it again. Do a test on localhost.
If you have already installed on the server, delete everything and re-installed the store.
Then install the theme with the blockhomeslidshow already copied to the installation folder compressed (ZIP)
It will work.

Hi to all prestaboy.

To make your work easier you can use a powerful web development tool http://getfirebug.com/ - firebug for firefox.
Firebug integrates with Firefox to put a wealth of web development tools at your fingertips while you browse.
You can edit, debug, and monitor CSS, HTML, and JavaScript live in any web page.
Is much easier to edit - change your theme.

Have a fun to edit ;-)

http://parfumurifm.ro

Hi guys,

does anybody use in product page feature similar items (recommended)? If yes how it looks like, because buttons in my shop are at little bit wrong positions. You can try for example this product http://www.bibetus.pl/pl/oczyszczacze-powietrza/10-airbi-pure.html

The name of the products is very large. Lower and see if this is not the problem.

Hi could anyone please advise how I can add a welcome to xxxx area above the Featured products so I can introduce customers to my shop with regular news and updates?

And how could I add a small advert banner.jpg below the same Featured products before the Home page Featured products are displayed.

Really need help with this ASAP so any advice would be great fully received.

Matt

YAY! The latest update fixed the problem and my site is looking wonderful, however can anyone please help me to change the "best deals - discount up to 50%"

Matt

Hi could anyone please advise how I can add a welcome to xxxx area above the Featured products so I can introduce customers to my shop with regular news and updates? <br/><br/>And how could I add a small advert banner.jpg below the same Featured products before the Home page Featured products are displayed.<br/><br/>Really need help with this ASAP so any advice would be great fully received.<br/><br/>Matt

Any chance anyone can help with adding text to the space above the featured product?

How do I change the "best deals - discount up to 50%" on the carousel?

Checked the code with FireBug but can't find how to do it via FTP. What do I have to change?

Matt

hello,

i m trying to chmod the "Blockhomeslideshow" to 777 but no matter what i do all i get is this message:

550 CHMOD 777 Blockhomeslideshow: Operation not permitted

anyone of you guys knows how to deal with it?

Also when i activate the carousel there is no picture in it i only see the image link(see attachment)

Fnally can someone here explain how to get the slideshow+carousel work together. Ever since i activated this carousel the slideshow doesn't work anymore neither are the pictures altering.

thank you guys in adavance.

post-274297-0-98676500-1311719329_thumb.jpg

post-274297-0-54231200-1311719464_thumb.jpg

I would do as others have made me aware in the past.

Go into the tools\smarty\cache folder and delete all of the files, I did this and everything worked wonderfully...

... apart from having no idea how to change the "best deals - discount up to 50%" on the carousel' i'm more than happy with everything and the support has been wonderful.

Matt

hey thanks for the reply unfortunately it doesn't work ... i can't delete the directory i still get the not permitted message. maybe i should contact my hoster....

otherwise do you have any idea how to get slideshow and carousel work together? do they work on your installation?

thanks.

Hello,

First thanks for the theme, its really a nice theme to edit change and to use.

But i'am missing something :(

I've downloaded the Clothes Theme – Free Prestashop Theme from your site.

I have found : documentation (with step by step tutorial on how to install the theme)

I have found : tpl

I haven't found : the psd source files

are they missing or is there are other explanation?

Thanks

Is there a way to get rid of the carrousel area, where the "display on sale" items are supposed to be? After a quick look on your files, I think deleting everything about carrousel on blockhomeslideshow.tpl will make it work. Anything else you could think about?<br/><br/>Thanks for the great theme and keep the good work.<br/><br/>P.S: Just tried and additionally to editing blockhomeslideshow.tpl, you have to play with two css files and adjust to your needs, but fairly easy to do.

Hello How did you get rid of the sales carousel ?

i have tried different methodes but nothing works fine for me..

hello,

i m trying to chmod the "Blockhomeslideshow" to 777 but no matter what i do all i get is this message:

Also when i activate the carousel there is no picture in it i only see the image link(see attachment)

Fnally can someone here explain how to get the slideshow+carousel work together. Ever since i activated this carousel the slideshow doesn't work anymore neither are the pictures altering.

Hi,

To make both slideshows work (and display the "On Sale" products) just replace the module with this file. I edited the .tpl to show the "nameofimage-home.jpg" instead of "nameofimage-home_slide".

Good luck

blockhomeslideshow.zip

Hello,

I have found : documentation (with step by step tutorial on how to install the theme)

Thanks

There is a .psd at /modules/blockhomeslideshow/js/

Hello,

Thanks

There is a .psd at /modules/blockhomeslideshow/js/

Hello, thanks for the search,

But i was wandering if there was a .psd source file of the theme ?

hello,

Hi,

To make both slideshows work (and display the "On Sale" products) just replace the module with this file. I edited the .tpl to show the "nameofimage-home.jpg" instead of "nameofimage-home_slide".

Good luck

thanks a bunch!

I agree the theme is awesome but just need help with the carousel text... and I'd be happy as a bunny in a field of carrots...

I agree the theme is awesome but just need help with the carousel text... and I'd be happy as a bunny in a field of carrots...

what is the problem?

what is the problem?

Fixed it :-) I cleared the cache... he he!

Only have one main problem now and that has been added to a new topic I have created. Any help with that problem would be awesome.

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/121915-manufacturer-image-and-short-description/page__p__597628__fromsearch__1#entry597628

It means that you are "happy as a bunny in a field of carrots"... :). I think your other problem is fixed as well..:)

what is the problem?

Fixed it :-) I cleared the cache... he he!

Only have one main problem now and that has been added to a new topic I have created. Any help with that problem would be awesome.

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/121915-manufacturer-image-and-short-description/page__p__597628__fromsearch__1#entry597628

First of all thanks for the free theme :rolleyes: u great!

I managed somehow to make all to work with the help of all of u but I end up with 2 issues:

1. Not working Newsletter subscription block

2. Not working Attachments to products->clicking download->i got ->attachment.php instead the uploaded pdf

Is there any chance someone to help with those 2 ?

hello thanks for this theme,

i am having a question the slider is working good but i have one problem.

the orange dots to go to the next slide, how can i change them and how can i position them vertical, they are now horizontal.

Thanks already

hello thanks for this theme,

i am having a question the slider is working good but i have one problem.

the orange dots to go to the next slide, how can i change them and how can i position them vertical, they are now horizontal.

Thanks already

The best way to take control of the design of your theme is by installing this Firefox extension: Firebug. Install it and press the second click over the dots. Then, click on "Inspect element". Now you will have the css properties on the right window of Firebug. Get your pointer over the Css stylesheet to see where it is located (like global.css Line 341). Then just change the position manually and save.

Good luck.

Thanks for the nice theme and thanks for all the helpful infos within the thread.

I could learn a lot!

howto change the slider link? by default it only link to my main pages can i change to link to other pages?

As far as I can see you can add a link when configuring the blockhomeslideshow module. You can put the link in the field just right beside the image.