[Solved] No module found after disable the currency block

I'm so frustrated with the prestashop that the module section is full of bugs.
At first, it didn't show up and I saw some threads saying deleting modules directly.
It did show all modules I want until I disable the currency block and premanent links block.

the home text editor disappear again. The memory limit has been increased to 64M.

is there anyway to fix this? Can it be reinstall without the zip feature on the server?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

thanks!
-Ken

• 1 month later...

I got this warnings

Modules page:
Warning: file_put_contents(/home/strenger/public_html/modules/twenga/config.xml) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/strenger/public_html/classes/Module.php on line 988

Shiping page
Warning: file_put_contents(/home/strenger/public_html/modules/twenga/config.xml) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/strenger/public_html/classes/Module.php on line 988

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 117 bytes) in /home/strenger/public_html/classes/AdminTab.php on line 216

I am not programmer so I don't know what I must do.

first you need to set the permission correctly.
the error message says permission is the problem.

then you will need to allocate more memory for your site. it can be changed PHP.ini file.

if you don't know it, it is better contact your service provider for help.

• 7 years later...