New Aquarium/fish Site

DarinS

We are currently adding products so nothing is for sale, but feel free to look around, let me know what you think and sign up for an account to test the system. It is SSL encrypted, theme is based off of shadow2 with some graphic modifications. Any constructive feedback is appreciated. Website is English and USD only, sorry, can only do business within the country right now.

All I have to say is, Prestashop, you have no idea how happy YOU have made me esp with the update to 1.4.1. Well done, on the right path to something very very great.

www.aquatic-refuge.com

i noticed that some of the text under some of the subcategories isnt centered properly. That is the only issue as of right now that i am aware of that i need to fix but unsure how to as i havent looked into it yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry, i dont remember where i got the banner from but if you look up XML Banner Rotator I'm sure you'll find it, it was free.

Tanks for the input on the image, i'll work on that.

The theme i used is made by Lika, Shadow 2 or something like that, pretty much redid all the graphics for it. At the very bottom of the webpage it says Shadow Theme by Lika.