[Solved] Textarea with multiple languages and Tinymce

damnated

Hi, I want to replicate an input that uses multiple languages, and tinymce. Like the ones used in the product description page in the admin for instance.
Basically I want to click on a flag, enter the text, click on another flag, enter text etc.

I simplified the appearance of the flags somewhat, it's just a line now, but I have an issue with tinymce. The first div, which is visible by default loads up just fine. However, if I click on another flag, to reveal another textarea, this shows up all weird, it looks like the attachment.
My code looks like this:
The images call a function onclick event with the following parameters

changeRulesLanguage(this, 'rules', , 'div' )

. The function looks like this

function changeRulesLanguage(obj, e_id, id, e){

l = obj[removed].getElementsByTagName(e);

for (i=0; i        l[i].style.display  = "none";
   }    

document.getElementById(e_id+"_"+id).style.display = "block";
}

The HTML looks like this

Rules:

en <textarea class="rte" cols="100" rows="20"  name="rules_1"></textarea>

fr<textarea class="rte" cols="100" rows="20"  name="rules_2"></textarea>

es<textarea class="rte" cols="100" rows="20"  name="rules_3"></textarea>

de<textarea class="rte" cols="100" rows="20"  name="rules_4"></textarea>

it<textarea class="rte" cols="100" rows="20"  name="rules_5"></textarea>

Choose language:

Now, the hiding works just fine, but I'm guessing the revealing part (setting the display of the next div to 'block') is faulty. But I have no idea how to do it, 'cause I used this script on other (non prestashop) sites that used tinymce with success.
Please advise!

45647_7N07h7T1rbZIRRMnN66L_t

The images trigger the function, on the 'onclick' event. I wrote it above, clearly. If you don't bother to read what I wrote, but still have the urge to post witty, unconstructive comments, please do so in another place.

FYI, I wrote in it in the HTML above as well, but for some reason this forum escaped them from my post. I edited it later, but they wont show up... I've never seen anything like this.

I tried “translatable” with displayFlags() at first, but it had a glitch as well, it didn't change the divs properly, only the selected flags.
This would be displayed only in a modules config page in the BO. Also, I'm using firefox and I was constantly monitoring the error console. There were no js errors at all, however.

I figured it out, I don't know why I took so long, but it just popped into my head. That script didn't change the visibility of nested divs.

function changeRulesLanguage(obj, e_id, id, e)
{
   l = obj[removed].getElementsByTagName(e);

for (i=0; i        l[i].style.display  = "none";
   }    
       selected = document.getElementById(e_id+"_"+id);
   document.getElementById(e_id+"_"+id).style.display = "block";
       l = selected.getElementsByTagName('div');
       for (i=0; i        l[i].style.display  = "block";
   }
}

This does.

Thanks for the effort, I appreciate it.