to eliminate description in "homefeatured"

hi,
How can I eliminate the description in the module "homefeatured" and how can I eliminate the space where the description is present (the name of the products however must they stay in themodule)?
How can I center the name of the product in the module "homefeatured?"

Thanks

4105_uvHKuHZYhZEA9Ub2ZJj4_t

This section of code should have the test-align center code.

Another tip for you, which will make you life a lot easier and save you posting time also, download firefox browser and install the addon called firebug. With this addon you can inspect different sections of the css code and it will tell you which file to change and where abouts in the file the line of code is. You can even change the code to see what different things do to the page (it only affects your screen) and then go to the file and alter it.

#center_column div.products_block p.product_desc, #center_column div.products_block h5 {
text-align:center;

You are great! ... Your advice is ok! Now the headlines are in the middle. I gladly accept your advice on Firebug Firefox, even if I do not know how to use it always use IE7.
Sorry ... I see that you are an expert .. thanks to you beginning to understand:

1) The title of the module "homefeatured" where I find in global.css to center himself with the same change?
2) Is there a way to make power all the titles of the modules?

Thanks ... you're the kind. I hope to return one day to you all the help.