Benimaru

JBX Menu, Ajax search modifications help

Hi,

I'm using this awesome menu in a webshop I'm developing here: http://vinoandwine.es

I would like to change a bit some behaviors but I'm a completely noob with js and AJAX. First of all, I dunno if it's my fault or an error introduced by me, but when I type a product's name in it's search box, and then I hit enter, search box text changes to product id. For example if you type "gramona" and hit enter, this text will change to a "25" (first product found id). Is there a way no to show this number? I dunno if it can be hidden by CSS nor JS.

The other mod I would like to do, is that, when typing a manufacturer's name (or some other text) in search box and hitting enter, people will expect a list of products matching this text. By default, when typing a manufacturer's name, if any product are found, first one of the list gets automatically selected when enter. So after typing, you have to hit esc key to make found list disappear, and then hit enter to go to the results page with the expected products list.

So, this are the problems. Are moreless understood?

Any ideas on how to fix it? Help will be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance :D