[Module] - Agile Prepaid credit/token module - enable one click checkout on PrestaShop

shokinro

What is it?
========
This is PrestaShop module that enable customer to use prepaid payment method to purchase product at PrestaShop store. Customer will purchase tokens or credits in advance, then use the token to buy any products in a very convenience way in just one click without going through checkout process.

This module is best fit for downloadable products or online digital service such as article, images, resumes, paid information and so on.

Compatible PrestaShop version
PrestaShop 1.5x (for old version for PrestaShop 1.4x is also available )

Attention Please: We have stopped update this module for PrestaShop 1.4x. The module is not compatible with PrestaShop 1.4x. If you would like a old version for prestaShop 1.4x, please contact us.

Check out mode
=============
There are 3 checkout modes available using this module:
One Click Checkout - user can purchase proeducts by using a token in just one click. An order will be created immediately and automatically. However, user must have sufficient credit balance to purchase the selected products. If the user does not have sufficient credit (tokens), they will be redirected to tokens category to purchase tokens.

Normal Checkout Mode - user will first add product to shipping cart, then use the usual checkout process so that the user can pay using both tokens and any other payment method available at your store to purchase products. User can choose to pay by token or not, and can choose how many tokens to use. This mode offers a great deal of flexibility.

Combination - This mode is even more flexible. The module will automatically choose the appropriate payment method at checkout. If user has enough tokens to purchase the selected products, then it will use the One Click Checkout, and the order will be created immediately without going through all standard checkout steps.
Product purchase mode

Based on the nature of the products in your store, you may (through options) allow a product to be
repurchased or not.
Non-repurchusable - The same user can only purchase a given product one time. This is for products like articles, online
paid information, etc. Once the user has
paid, they are able to re-access the product at any time.
Re-purchasable - The same user can purchase the same product any number of times. For
example, vouchers, tickets, or any other product.

Features
=======
- User can use prepaid tokens/credit to buy products without going though the standard checkout process, making purchases very quick and easy. This works best for digital and downloadable goods.

- User is able to purchase products by combining tokens/credits and any other payment method that is available in your store in one shopping cart.

- Admin can adjust a customer's token/credit balance by adding tokens to customer or removing tokens from customer account.

- All token activity history records are available from back office.

- For downloadable products and on-line viewable products, the user can download/view the products immediately in just one click by using the prepaid token/credit.

- As the store owner, you are able to control product information displayed on the product detail page, meaning you can only show certain information after the user has paid for the product item.

- You are able to set 3 levels of visibility for product properties and
attributes (information) using the following Visibility Levels:
Always visible
Always hidden
Visible after completed payment
Configurable Information Blocks
Images area
Short description area
Price Area/Buy block
Detail Information area

- User will be automatically redirected to Token Packages to purchase or additional tokens if they are running out of tokens.

- Number of available tokens is always displayed at top of page, so customer/user can always see and control their token usage.

- Customer will receive a New Order email when they have used tokens to download or browse a digital service.
"Add to cart" button will be hidden automatically once the customer has paid for the product.
If the product is re-purchasable, then the user will be able to purchase multiple copies by adjusting the quantity before clicking "Add to cart".

-A tab ("Token/Credits") the back office for Admin to see customer credit/token account history.

- A new tab ("Token/Credits Balance") is created to show balance of all customers.

- Automatically adjust credit to use entered by user in a shopping cart when shopping cart contents changes or discount applied. 

Order cancellation

When order is cancelled/refunded, all related tokens/credits will be reversed and automatically record to token/credit history.

Token/Credit Rewards function:
=======================
This is a new new features since 2013.06.11 from version 1.4.7.0 of this module
- Now you can enable token/credit rewards function to allow customers to collect token/credits by purchasing products at your store.
- You can configure different rewards rate based on customer groups
- You can exclude different special products from reward for each customer group
- The renumber of reward credits/token will be displayed on product pages
- The number of rewards credit/tokens abd value will be displayed at shopping cart order summary.
- The rewarded token/credit will be recorded in customer token/credit history.

Where to buy:
============
http://addons-modules.com
http://addons-modules.com/store/en/prestashop-admin-modules/24-agile-prestashop-prepaid-credit-tokens-module.html

You can also request live demo access including store admin access at above product page.

Update Logs
==========
Version 1.6.0.2 - 2015.01.17
- fixed block visibility control issue at PrestaShop 1.6x - some of block was set to hidden by default.
- fixed an issue - no detailed error is displayed when there is override, only shows "The following module(s) were not installed properly".

Version 1.6.0.1 - 2014.06.19
- Support PrestaShop 1.6x
- Support responsive theme
- Able to choose hook the location of token summary from Top/left column/Right column
- User is able to adjust/change the number of tokens to use in a shopping cart before payment. 
- fixed: Fixed a rounding issue caused FreeOrder validation not passed
- fixed: Configuration token base currencies drop-down does not show all currencies.
- Extends PaymentModule and also AgileModule classes
- Possible to change the Credit Amount to use at Payment selection page
- Change to use new hook names instead of aliases

Version 1.5.0.0 - 2014.01.04
- PrestaShop ORIGINAL Multi-shop support with following conditions
A. Token value must be defined based on same currency 
B. The category Tokens must be shared for all shops that will use the module
- Automatically adjust the credits to used in a shopping cart when user reduce the quantity a product, delete products, or add voucher (cart rule).
(if user has already enter the mount of credits in use, but amount required is changed in shopping cart, it will automatically adjusted)

Version 1.4.9.0 - 2013.11.30
New features/Improvements
- Reverse related credits when order is cancelled or refunded
- Both order status Payment Accepted and Payment Remotely Accepted will validate the token/credits purchased
- Product attribute combination support
Product attribute combination is used to be a limitation, no it is not a limitation any more, you can use for any product combination
On product page, the required tokens and rewarded tokens will changed dynamically when user change combination.
- A new column memo be displayed on Customers - Credit/Token tab page to each record to indicate the reason of the each record. 
- During module installation, it will automatically create a required special category Tokens and also register 2 sample Tokens products at 200 tokens and 1000 tokens.
Bug fixes
- Fixed tax calculation issue at One Click Checkout mode - the shipping address is not retrieved correctly.
- Fixed an issue showing token with tiny difference even at the same currency when configured using a small token rate like 0.01

Version 1.4.8.0 - 2013.10.06
- removed adminTab to use PrestaShop 1.5x standard for admin menu
- fixed tax calculation issue at One Click Checkout mode - the shipping address is not retrieved correctly.
- a new page at front for customer to see his credit history - My Credits

Version 1.4.7.0 - 2013.07.11
- Removed Product Attribute Combination limitation at One Click Checkout mode. Now there is not limitation on product attribute combinations.
- Implement token reward feature. 
Will be able to give customer reward Credit/Token for their purchase of your products.
You can set the reward by % at customer group level at the module configuration screen
You can able to exclude some special products for reward credit that is not eligible for that customer group
There will be a message displayed on product detailed page to tell customer
A. How many credit/token is required to purchase this product 
B. How many credit/token will be rewarded if customer purchase this product.
There will be a message at Shopping cart summary to tell customer hoe many credits they can collect by checking out the order. 

Version 1.4.6 - 2013.06.01
- Implemented token payment without using vouchers/cart rules, so there will be no cart rules created because of using token/credit at purchase.
- Enhanced integration with Agile Multiple Seller module, 
A. Seller is able to convert seller sales to credit
B. Seller seller commission calculation will included token/credit usage information.

Version 1.4.3 - 2013.03.21
- Fixed a bug with normal checkout mode and user input credit less than order products amount and when products has shipping.
- When use module at Normal checkout mode, the Shopping Cart block AJAX mode will be enabled.
- Passed testing under PrestaShop 1.5.4.0

Version 1.4.1 -- 2012.09.25
- make word 'Prepaid Token' translatable (bug fix)
- create new tab to show customer credit balance(new feature)
- have "requires token" also on product-list(done)
- fixed a bug when a product has required customization fields.

Version 1.4.0 -- 2012.09.25
- Compatible with PrestaShop 1.5- Disabled "Add to Cart" button in product list page since PrestaShop 1.5 bug.
- Added hookCart--Avoiding using token buy token by removing the token credits from cart

Version 1.3.8 - 2012.09.03
- Add validation of required customization fields before applying token usage.
- Now the customization data is also saved in order when you use One Click checkout mode.

Version 1.3.6 - 2012.08.23
- Change "required tokens" displaying based on the Price Display Method of customer group: included tax or excluded tax. Now it is the same a price on product page.

Version 1.3.3 - 2012.06.10
- Changed installation (internal code change)

Version 1.3.0 - 2012.04.14
- Now the module supports 3 mode of checkout mode:
A. One Click Checkout - can only use token to purchase products. user can checkout in just one click
B. Normal checkout - user will checkout in normal way, but user is able to use token, or other payment method, or combine with token and other payment methods to purchase products.
C. Combination checkout - if user has enough tokens to purchase products, then One Click Checkout will be used automatically, otherwise normal checkout will be used.

Version 1.2.4 - 2012.04.08
-If the product is re-purchasable, then user is able to purchase multiple copies by entering quantity before click "add to cart".
-A new tab "Token/Credits" at back office for Admin to see customer credit/token account history
-Manually adjust customer token/credit account balance. Give token/credit to customer or revoke token/credit from customer.

Version 1.2.1 - 2012.01.22
- Now support repurchase of the same products by token.
In previous version, for downloadable products, if you purchase once, you can access the access the product for ever. So you can only purchase one time.
But for some digital goods business, it is allowed to purchase multiple (any) times for the same products. (for example, on-line games)

Version 1.2.1 - 2012.01.22
- Now support repurchase of the same products by token.
In previous version, for downloadable products, if you purchase once, you can access the access the product for ever. So you can only purchase one time.
But for some digital goods business, it is allowed to purchase multiple (any) times for the same products. (for example, on-line games)

Version 1.1 (2011.08.31)
* Add to cart will be hidden at product list pages like Home Featured, Category and search result.
* A popup confirmation message will be display to ask user to confirm when use "one click" purchase button.

LIMITATION
- For PrestaShop 1.5x - Hide "Add to cart" at product list page, and also no mobile template support.

Other modules and free modules are available
Agile Paypal Express Checkout - No SSL, No customer registration, get payment done in just a few clicks
Agile Pickup center - Manage PrestaShop pickup location, delivery center, Google Map linked
Agile Membership - Manage membership expiration, membership fee, access control, member discount…
Agile Banner Rotating - Manage your site rotating banners
Agile Multiple Seller/Vendors - Allow customer to list product to become a seller, enable multiple sellers/vendors
Agle SEO tag clouds - SEO friendly URL enabled tag clouds module for PrestaShop

45479_Sh9IlI0GWnz07g5NPjRv_t

45480_WUO54kJL6ZbvHZ8QTyH4_t

45481_BRyYtOttIizfd1c2PX0D_t

45482_CjTI0QgLxL2TVDde1wxI_t

Edited by shokinro (see edit history)
  • Like 3

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The module has been updated.

following features has been added

- Add to cart will be hidden at product list pages like Home Featured, Category and search result.

- A popup confirmation message will be display to ask user to confirm when use "one click" purchase button.

- Fixed issue with multiple currency conversion

Thanks for your inquiry.

for example : if customer pay me 5000$ advance .

he can buy products using this 5000$

Yes, user can buy tokens for $5000, got 50000 tokens, if you set 1 token = 0.1$

Use then use 50000token to buy any products the with total value of $5000

By using the token, user does not have to go through all 5 steps checkout process. Just 1 click to finish order.

I will send you the demo site information by PM.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi rvnetwork

I have tested my Agile Prepaid credit/token module under PrestaShop 1.3.6, it works fine.

I have sent you a demo site information including admin access to your PM.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The agile prepaid tokens/credits module for PrestaShop is best for your digital goods business.

It is now updated and support repurchase of the same products by token.

In previous version, for downloadbal products, if you purchase once, you can access the access the product for ever. So you can only purchase one time.But for some digital goods business, it is allowed to purchase multiple (any) times for the same products. (for example, online games)

Hello

I have purchased this product the last 2 month

but my module not update

(* support repurchase of the same products by token.

In previous version, for downloadbal products, if you purchase once, you can access the access the product for ever. So you can only purchase one time.

But for some digital goods business, it is allowed to purchase multiple (any) times for the same products, for example, online games(Ver 1.2.1 - 2012.01.22))

and i need this Update necessary

How I can Update or Upgrade My module?

Thanks a lot

I have another request, which I think is essential for this module.

After installed This module , other methods of Payment are not working, and customer will not payment products with other methods.

For example, the online payment or bank draft

Please give that a customer can buy this product with the desired method

For example, this method of payment methods that customers can choose to customize it.

Thank you

hi shokinro

How do I set this module :

(* support repurchase of the same products by token.

In previous version, for downloadbal products, if you purchase once, you can access the access the product for ever. So you can only purchase one time.

But for some digital goods business, it is allowed to purchase multiple (any) times for the same products, for example, online games(Ver 1.2.1 - 2012.01.22))

i cant set this module.

please Help me.

thanks

thanks for your inquiry

you can set this at module configuration page of Agile PrestaShop Prepaid Toekns/Credit module. There is any setting item "Product Repurchase" checkbox, just tick it on.

see attached screen image.

agile-prestashop-prepaid-token-credit-module-config.png

I am gald that you fixed the issue.

I'm sorry and I do How can I change the customer's Point.

For example, I can manually add a client 100 points or 100 points to a low

Sometimes it is necessary to do so.

Thanks a lot dear friend

that feature is not ready yet, I have put this on the future task list, hope I get it in at next version.

• Like 1

hi shokinro

im update my module 1.2==>>1.2.1 but not active and dont see item "Product Repurchase" checkbox

can you help me PLZ, Im not able to fix this issue-im think my module not Update or upgrade/ im un install tha old version and install the new version that you sent mY Email , but not active and dont see item "Product Repurchase" checkbox

screen image:

Picture1.jpg

You said "I'm sorry and I do", so I thought you have fixed the issue.

are you sure you have updated the module?

can you send me following file by PM so that I can check if you have updated module correctly.

modules/agileprepaidcredits/agileprepaidcredits.php

(you need to rename the file extenstion to be able to upload or send via email)

Also, please make sure you have disabled the cache temporary if you are using PrestaShop cache

PrestaShop - Preferences tab - Performance tab

hi

thanks, i install your new module and im see "Product Repurchase" checkbox and im active it.

now customer can Repurchase the product but Point value is constant and the low points are not.

im think it is bug or problem.

please test again,i test repurchase the product and my point is constant and Point reduction does not

thanks.

thanks, i install your new module and im see "Product Repurchase" checkbox and im active it.

now customer can Repurchase the product but Point value is constant and the low points are not.

im think it is bug or problem.

please test again,i test repurchase the product and my point is constant and Point reduction does not

Thanks for feedback.

But I tested on both my demo server and development server, both are working fine.

you can check it at my demo server here

http://expresscheckout.dyndns.org:8080/agileprepaidcredit.dev/

Please make sure you installed it correctly and make sure you have temporary disabled caches as instructed.

thanks for your feedback and I am glad the Agile PrestaShop Prepaid tokens/creidt module now is working fine.

I will give you an update if the new feaure "manually adjust account token/credit balance" in the new future, I will post an update on this thread when it is done.

• 4 weeks later...

I would like to buy your Agile Prepaid module:

http://addons-modules.com/prestashop-admin-modules/24-agile-prepaid-credit-tokens-module-for-prestashop-14x.html

For a client of mine. Is there a demo somewhere ?

I also have the same question as xiuiniu had.

I see I need to state a store domain name before purchase. It will be the domain name of my client: nevetheless should I be able to install it on localhost in order to custom it ?

@xiuxiniu

my appologies, it seems that I mnissed your message. I don;t know I didnt redeived your message.

Can i try it ot my localhost?

Can i try it ON* my localhost???

yes, you can run/install the Agile PrestaShop prepaid credit/token modules at your localhost machine for test/development activity.

there is no problem at all. let me know if you have further question.

@fishermanwyner

thanks for your inquiy on Agile PrestaShop prepaid credit/token module - a best solution for your digital goods/products with one click pruchase/checkout function.

Is there a demo somewhere ?

I will send you the dem site informaiton shortly.

I also have the same question as xiuiniu had.

I see I need to state a store domain name before purchase. It will be the domain name of my client: nevetheless should I be able to install it on localhost in order to custom it ?

See my answer to xiuxiniu.

thanks again for your inquory again.

I guess we will need to custom a little bit this module (free tokens for x tokens bought for example).

It is possible to do that changes/customization.

But you can set the discount on token/credits to implement same requirements.

for example, orignal 20 tokens at $20, if you want give 2 more tokens for $20, you can set discount and adjust prices.

its a good ideas to adjust price and add discount, but this way take more effort to do that. we want any easy way.

I see what you mean, it is one solution. Anyway, it is not difficult to do the way you wanted, just let me know if you decide to go forward.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I had puchased the agile prepaid today, and I had some question about that module.

let me introduce our website first, "torro.ph" is a sex toy shop, we wish the customer can buy tokens first, then use tokens to buy product.

1.how the customer buy tokens?

2.how to pay by token?

3.why the add to cart button will disappear? they can't buy through other payment method?

I need your help :)

Hi, the no.1 question was resolved, but no.2 and 3 not yet.

and here's the additional questions:

I set the token unit price to 0.8, the price of token decrease, but the product required token was increase. and that will be equal to one, it means nothing discount?

HI Demry

Sorry for my late response, it was our night time, I just got up, it is eatly morning here now.

First, thanks for purchase our Agile PrestaShop Prepaid Toeknd/credit module - a best solution for digital goods online shopping with onoe click checkout. Let me answer you questions

1.how the customer buy tokens?

Seems you have solved the problem, but I still want to explain.

As instructed on the module screen, you need to create a category for the token products and you need to create token pakacges as product under this category. Then you will be able to purchase the tokens.

If it is downloadable products (digital goods), you will be able to download it right away.

2.how to pay by token?

If you have installed the module correctly, then when you click "Add to cat" at product details page,

if you have not logged in, then you will be redirected to logged or sign up page

If you have loged in, but do not have ourchased tokens, or do not have enough tokens to pay the product, then you will be redirectred to tokens category page and so you can purchase the otkens.

if you have logged and have enought tokens to purchase tokens, then a message will pop up to confirm with you that your tokens will be used to purchae the product. If you confirm the purchae. the order will be created immediately, You do not have to checkout. This is one click checkout process. The order is done, you will receive order confirmation email as usual and payment recieved emails as usual.

3.why the add to cart button will disappear? they can't buy through other payment method?

I think this is only happens at product list page, we are using click checkout process, we have to disbale ajax shopping cart function. And also the number of tokens required is not displayed on the list page, that's why we need to hide the "Add to cart" on the list. But we are looking for a better way, to impplement the same one click checkout on the list page in future versions.

I set the token unit price to 0.8, the price of token decrease, but the product required token was increase. and that will be equal to one, it means nothing discount?

The token unit price is not for this purpose. it is for control the number of tokens per unit of your currency.

If you want give the discount of the token, you need to set the disount on the token prices. For example, if 100 tokens original price is $10, (assume the unit price is 0.1), then if you set 10% discount, then user only need to pay $9 for the 100 tokens.

Please let us know if you have further questions.

• Like 1

Hi demry,

Thanks for your inquiry on Agile PrestaShop prepaid token/credits module.

Hi, I had add a token that cost 1000, then make a 20% discount. and the final price is 800, but the contains token was reduce to 800 too.

I just checked my demo site, this is just a displaying issue. Actually tokens are 1000 when you purchased it.

I will fix the issue and give you an update later.

I had add a token that cost 1000, then make a 20% discount. and the final price is 800, but the contains token was reduce to 800 too.

It was a displaying bug. actually there is 1000 tokens if you purchase it. I have fixed the bug now it is displaying correctly.

I will send you the updated file shortly to your private message box.

Please feedback the result.

Thanks for your inquiry.

if I enable agile Prepaid module, customer can't pay through other method of payment? only token?

yes, customer can only use tokens to purchase products at this version. If user does not have enough tokens, he/she has to purchase tokens first.

But we are thinking of making it possible for user to use token + any other payment method in the future.

sorry for too much questions

No problem at all. Any questions are welcome.

• 2 weeks later...

The Agile Prepaid Tokens and Creid module is updated with following improvement:

- For repurchasable products, now you can purchase multiple copies (quantity > 1) of the same item with one click checkout process.

The module has another update today with following new features.

- A new tab "Token/Credits" at back office for Admin to see customer credit/token account history

- Manually adjust customer token/credit account balance. Give token/credit to customer or revoke token/credit from customer.

currently, customer can only use tokens/credit to purchase products. If customer does not have tokens or do not have enough tokens, he/she is not bale to but products before purchasing additional tokens. my "mixed payments" means customer can purchase products by tokens/credits, plus other payment like paypal and credit cards.

currently, customer can only use tokens/credit to purchase products. If customer does not have tokens or do not have enough tokens, he/she is not bale to but products before purchasing additional tokens. my "mixed payments" means customer can purchase products by tokens/credits, plus other payment like paypal and credit cards

thanks for your explanations. Actually I have received this questions and requests a few times, so I have decided to put it in higher priority. and it is currently under development, it should be ready soon. I will update this thraed when it is done.

please stay tuned!

Hi lovehyesung

Thanks for your greate comments. I am glad you like the module.

Hope you will fix other problem soon

Could you please tell me what is the "ptoblem" you are reffering to?

Please give me more detailed informaiton so that we can have it fixed, because the module is under development of other new features.

The new version of Agile Prepaid credit/token module is just released. Now user is able to combine tokens and any payment method available in the store to purchase products. It is much more flexible for customer.

agile-prestashop-prepaid-credit-tokens-module-12.jpg

3 Check out mode - There are 3 checkout mode availbel by this module

A. One Click Checkout - user can purchase proeducts by using token in just one click. An order will be created immediately and automatically. But user must have token enough/credit balance to purchase the selected products. If you user does not have enough token/credit, user will be redirected to tokens category to purchase tokens.

B. Nommal checkout mode - user will add product to shipping cart first, use usuall checkout process so that user can use both tokens and other payment method available at your store to purchase products. User can choose to use token or not and choose how many token to use. It is flexible.

C. Combination - This mode is much more flexible. The module automatically choose appropriate way of checkout. If user has enough tokens to purchase select products, then it will use One Click Checkout, the order will be created immediately without going through all steps of checkout.

Hi lovehyesung

Thanks for your greate comments. I am glad you like the module.

Could you please tell me what is the "ptoblem" you are reffering to?

Please give me more detailed informaiton so that we can have it fixed, because the module is under development of other new features.

Sorry, maybe the word 'problem' is not proper, the 'problem' i mean is not really a problem but a new feature, for example allow user to set that the token can be used for specific category or specific user groups.

I just found you upgraded the module so the combination payment is allowed, that is a great step forward! Now the module is even better!

Sorry, maybe the word 'problem' is not proper, the 'problem' i mean is not really a problem but a new feature, for example allow user to set that the token can be used for specific category or specific user groups.

I just found you upgraded the module so the combination payment is allowed, that is a great step forward! Now the module is even better!

thanks for your explanation, I got what you mean now.

I will also consider your suggestion about "token for a specific category" in future versions.

This module is one of the best modules and one of the most essential modules is required to sell virtual products.

because:

1 - If you recharge your account once then you can Several times without having to purchase and pay for the bank or other paymaent method to buy its products

2 - You may also use this module with your virtual products sold with the price drop too low that it with online payment is impossible.

3- Using this module, the customer can buy a lot to do by one Charge account Every time customer want to do without online payment.

4- I think online shopping is time consuming, but using this module is no need to buy through a bank your products.

I recommend:

This module is for all those who use the Presta( Virtual products, particularly sellers) :)

1-A new tab "Token/Credits" at back office for Admin to see customer

credit/token account history

-----------------

2-Manually adjust customer token/credit account balance. Give

token/credit to customer or revoke token/credit from customer.

---------------------------

3 - and This method Not added for my checkout mode

User always add products into shopping cart, user can pay with

combination of tokens and other payments at normal checkout.

-----------------------

i am not see this option and Dont active in my site

---------------------

And How to manually change the validity charge?

Hi senaitoring

Thanks for your inquiry on Prestashop Prepaid credit and tokens module.

If you have re-installed the module correctly. The new tab shouild work.

Please following the instructions here to uninstall module - delete module - reinstall new module - reset smarty cache

http://addons-modules.com/en/content/20-how-to-upgrade-agile-prestashop-modules

If you have done all this and it is still not working properly. please contact us with following informaiton, we will have a look at it/

your store admin access info

your store FTP access info

• 3 weeks later...

Shokinro,

Can you no hidden this?

Ver 1.1 (2011.08.31)

* Add to cart will be hidden at product list pages like Home Featured, Category and search result.

I dont see ussefull this option for my requeriments.

Also, you can translate this module to spanish? I have problems for translate modules language in my shop.

Regards

Edited by AtreyuKit (see edit history)

Hi AtreyuKit

Thanks for your inquiry on Agile Prepaid token/credit modulle

Can you no hidden this?

Ver 1.1 (2011.08.31)

I dont see ussefull this option for my requeriments.

Also, you can translate this module to spanish? I have problems for translate modules language in my shop.

This is not a features, it is kind of limitation of this functuions because PrestaShop does not provide a hook to the module.

And yes, it is possible to remove this limitation, but we will need to add some manually customization code the core file of related pages.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Shokinro,

I am interesting in this module when you can fix my previous request.

I was testing your demo web for this module and I dont see the possibility to hidden option in product where I see " requires token 2500 you have paid for this product" neither is for me necessary.

The latest, Is there any problem to install this module together other thirt party module " Barcode upload" who I am interested too?

Thanks in advanced

Regards

thanks again for your inquiry on Agile Prepaid Token/credit module.

I was testing your demo web for this module and I dont see the possibility to hidden option in product where I see " requires token 2500 you have paid for this product" neither is for me necessary.

Yes, this can be easily hide to make a very small changes or make it configurbale at module screen.

I will make this changes if you purchase the module.

The latest, Is there any problem to install this module together other thirt party module " Barcode upload" who I am interested too?

Usually, I don't think there will be any problem. But if there is any issue, I will try to help you fix if the problem on my side.

let me know if you have further questions.

when you have ready my requeriments, let me know for buy it.

Hi AtreyuKit

This is not a features, it is kind of limitation of this functuions because PrestaShop does not provide a hook to the module.

And yes, it is possible to remove this limitation, but we will need to add some manually customization code the core file of related pages.

thanks again for your inquiry on Agile Prepaid Token/credit module.

Yes, this can be easily hide to make a very small changes or make it configurbale at module screen.

I will make this changes if you purchase the module.

The Agile PrestaShop Prepaid Credit/Token module has been updated - the best solution for digital goods with one click checkout and prepaid model.

The new version with following enhanced the function on products list pages such as category, Search result, Home Featured pages.

- Now "Add cart" is also available on the list pages of PrestaShop front store

- Now the token informaiton for each product is also availabel on product list pages of PrestaShop at front store

You can experience live demo here, you can als request admin access at the demo site

You can have more detailed informoation at the module product description here

Hi Shokinro,

I dont see this option in backoffice in this new version:

I was testing your demo web for this module and I dont see the possibility to hidden option in product where I wath " requires token 2500 you have paid for this product" neither is for me necessary."

Regards