Paypal not showing in presta shop 1.4

Hi folks

I am having issues with the new presta shop 1.4 I have looked through all modules but their is no option for paypal.
I have tried searching this forum but nothing that i can find is relevent.
When i have looked through the modules it says that it is a free module but already set up in this version

Hase anyone got any clues? The options I have are moneybookers cheque and bankwire.

Thanks for help in advance

I am now having the same issue here. I have lost the module and cannot get it back. I initially got an invalid template error in Paypal, which was not working to begin with. So I thought that delete would allow me to set up again, but it didn't. The module has disappeared completely from the list and I have tried resetting as suggested, but no luck.
I have managed to download the paypal module to my pc and tried to install it via add a module from my computer.
I selected the file and tried the zipped version, but it says Zip not installed on host server. I tried unzipping first and selecting a file which I thought might install it, but then it says unknown archive type. Any ideas?

Hi

That did not work. Sometimes they are there somtimes they are not. I even had my host incrsease the php limits and sql this solved a lots of modules that were not showing but still no paypal. I have now reverted back to 1.3 final edtion more stable as I do not think pretsa shop 1.4 is ready plus there is a lot of stuff you now have to pay for with modules which is shocking.