[Solved] Stuck at intallation step 3 - Error Message came (Hosting at godaddy)

I need to run my shop quickly.
I have invested on paid .COM domain and hosting at GoDaddy.com

But I am stuck at step 3.
The database is already connect. But when I press NEXT button, error message is shown.
Please advise me, following on the below attachment picture.

Thanks for anyone willing to help. God bless you.

45209_XTPtSIRVH0FzwQJO28YQ_t

Have you followed the insctions on the error?

Thanks for your reply..

But, actually I don't even understand what it is mean. Forgive my stupid.
So, I don't know I have to do to fix it.
I check the config directory installed on my hosting.. there have not any settings.inc.php file, the error message told me to create the file.. I don't know how to create it.

anyway, I want to ask.. are all of the installation must be upload to public directory? I seems that the godaddy's hosting do not have any directory mention as public....

I need to run my shop quickly.
I have invested on paid .COM domain and hosting at GoDaddy.com

But I am stuck at step 3.
The database is already connect. But when I press NEXT button, error message is shown.
Please advise me, following on the below attachment picture.

Thanks for anyone willing to help. God bless you.

Did you go through the installations instructions http://www.prestashop.com/wiki/Installing_And_Updating_PrestaShop_Software/#Install_PrestaShop and change the folder permissions?

thanks for this link.
I have found and fix the problems of folder permissions on FTP Manager at Godaddy.
"make sure the following PrestaShop folders have ‘write’ permissions (also known as “CHMOD 777” – explanation of file permissions here) but do not apply these permissions recursively (to their subfolders): /config, /upload, /download, /tools/smarty/compile.

Then make sure the following folders have ‘write’ permissions and apply these permissions recursively (to their subfolders): /img, /mails, /modules, /themes/prestashop/lang, /translations"

Also, I have create a file named settings.inc.php in config directory with write permission.

BUT, another problem is coming..
I am stuck at installation step 1!
I can't go further to step 2 due to NEXT button doesn't shown up. The loading always stop at check box of "I agree to the above terms and conditions."
Look at this pic for clear...

45237_OySyO2vcgSszuNI02Tju_t

45236_B2ZUx1AxFdhNOXhuDiyH_t

Hi rusmini

Did you find an answer?

I am stuck on the next button.
I didn't get any error, it just doesn't move.

So, you have the same problem with me..

I am trying right now...
But not complete it yet.. still working with it..

When the NEXT button does not shown up. I try to delete file settings.inc.php in config directory which I created manually by FTP Manager before... and the NEXT button has shown up!

The installation was stop when I am trying to finish my shop configuration (step 4)..
Then I try to type http://mydomain.com/admin
The page is working but come with notification told me to delete install folder on the hosting files and rename admin folder.
I do just it told me...

Now, when I type http://mydomain.com/new_admin_folder_name, my domain page come with login page..
But I can't sign in, it tell me that "Employee does not exist or password is incorrect."

Maybe I missed something...

I tried unclicking the email notification and it worked for me

Hey.. Finally my shop is ready to customized now...!!!!
I am very happy finally.. after I made some kind of "not small investment" by buying .COM domain and paid hosting...
I am very serious on this shop...

All I have done is I use hint "Lost Password".. (even actually I type the right password.. I just don't know what's wrong it did not work)

Then the new password confirmation email come to my email...

And yes... it works now..

Next job.. is filling all my shop needed to run completely...

Thanks all who willing to help me before.. May God pay you the best regards..