Computer Maker is madeable??

Presta-TR

hi,

Computer components is one list and uer is visit then selecting one category one product

CPU |{there are a drop down list in product in cpu category}
Main Board |{there are a drop down list in product in Main boardcategory}
RAM |{there are a drop down list in product in ram category}
HDD |{there are a drop down list in product in hdd category}

please made it.

Thanks..

Oh I think I understand now. You want the customer to select what they wish to have in their computer (from categories like Ram, Hard Drive, Monitor, Graphics Card) and its calculates the price and the user buys it. Definitely needed. Someone create a module please!

ırrrgghhh

customer visit and see the page, select in dropw down list for CPU category, next select in mainboard category, next RAM category, ..

it is madeable???

I'm pretty sure, but my knowledge is not extensive enough for that. Sorry. But I want it to!

I have a client that wants to sell custom cables on line. A customer will need to select a type of cable, length of cable and the connectors for both ends. A configurator would be perfect!

Is there on availble or would that have to be custom coded?

Thanks!

Jeff

You can use the combinations tab in the back office while adding the product. You can add different groups (like disk space, cpu etc) and attributes in each group. Each option can increase/decrease the price.

But you need to have default base configuration.

• 3 months later...

We do have plans for one of our clients to develop this type of interface, however the module will be developed specifically for our client.

There is a possibility for us to create a Custom Configurator as a new plug-in for our new Filter Search Pro
available within the next few months.

Currently we are looking for sponsors to help fund the development of Filter Search Pro

Our sponsors will be able to help us to test drive the new Module & we will now take the Configurator Wizard plug-in into careful consideration.

Please contact us via SKYPE for further details ;)

I am happy to confirm that, as sponsor (yes I do pay) :-), I currently test the Filter Search Pro and that's terrific !
and btw, Adam (amwdesign) is really helpfull and always responsive.
So, if you want (need) new tools, yes ! support him. You will appreciate his pro approach.

Je vous confirme que - en tant que sponsor, oui-j'ai payé ! :-) je teste actuellement FSP, et c'est terrible !! dans le bon sens du terme...
et Adam est réellement impliqué et répond avec plaisir et engagement.
Alors si vous avez besoin de nouveaux outils, devenez sponsor. Vous ne le regretterez pas...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

I am able to pay up to 100E for am module like this.
The most important thing is that to be able to choose from products, but also to know, for example what RAM memory goes into a motherboard, or if the processor fits into the motherboard, etc...