[MODULE] 2checkout - PS 1.4 - updated 20-6-11

• 1 month later...

Hi ,
Thanks for providing this module for free. I highly appreciate your effort. I was testing the module in demo mode, they work good, couple of notes

1. however when the payment is complete , i don't see the order getting created in prestashop for any Purchase .
2. Module doesn't work for guest checkout
3. Currently the module uses US $ by default, is there a way to control this ?

Do you have any plans to update this, i am keenly relying on your module.

Again thanks for your great help.

regards,
Siv

The module takes the currency of the customer. This not accept guest checkout, for the validation of credit card. I updated the version, so redownload.

Thanks a lot for your response, so i re-uploaded the module in this page. For some reason, after the payment the module is not redirecting to order history page and not updating the order history. Any idea on what might be causing this ,

PS : i added return URL in the 2CO account for history.php page

regards,
Siv

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

This 2checkout module does not work properly with PS1.4.3

-- Selected products are not displayed at 2checkout, instead it just shows Cart purchase: ??? as the product !

-- Also order-confirmation page shows error message !

I have yet to check whether 2co notifications are being processed by the module properly or not. Will get back on this soon.

Please help.

Thanks
Regards

anyone knows a proper 2checkout modul for prestashop version 1.2.5 please
', i´ve got one but i can not see any reference of 2checkout on method of payment page , i dont know why

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ,

The Module works well and 2Co process order. However there are 2 major issues

1. For all transactions the module says

" We noticed a problem with your order. If you think this is an error, you can contact our customer support. "

This happens always irrespective of successful payment in 2CO , this will confuse the user.

2. Is there a way to send Order Invoice to Customer after successful payment transaction, currently for all transaction 2CO sends order purchase confirmation. Instead of which prestashop should send the confirmation to the Customer.

Can you please help with issue #1 .

Thanks,
Siva

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I have download your version, and I'm using presta 1.4. It redirects me to 2checkout, but the order does not appear in my presta admin.

This is what I have done:

I have uploaded the module.

Entered my 2co vendor ID in payments setting in prest-admin.

Is there anything else that must be configured?

After placing the order, I get the last page of 2CO, it does not return to the prestashop and also the order Is not registered in Presta. Please help. looking forward to your reply.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ,

The Module works well and 2Co process order. However there are 2 major issues

1. For all transactions the module says

" We noticed a problem with your order. If you think this is an error, you can contact our customer support. "

This happens always irrespective of successful payment in 2CO , this will confuse the user.

Just fixed this issue ;)

You have to edit the file yourstore.com/modules/checkout/validation.php

//$url=__PS_BASE_URI__."order-confirmation.php?id_cart={$cart_id}&id_module={$checkout->id}&id_order={$checkout->currentOrder}&key={$order->secure_key}";

TO:

//$url=__PS_BASE_URI__."order-confirmation.php?id_cart={$cart_id}&id_module={$checkout->id}&id_order={$checkout->currentOrder}&key={$customer->secure_key}";

and

$url=$url."order-confirmation.php?id_cart={$cart_id}&id_module={$checkout->id}&id_order={$checkout->currentOrder}&key={$order->secure_key}";

TO:

$url=$url."order-confirmation.php?id_cart={$cart_id}&id_module={$checkout->id}&id_order={$checkout->currentOrder}&key={$customer->secure_key}";

That's it.

Basically the variable "secure_key" is stored in the field "customer" of your database and NOT in the order field.

• 6 months later...

Hi everyone,

Could you upload the lastes 2CO module for PS please. Im using the PS v.1.4.5.1

I dont know much about how to edit files, i only know basic things like from BO. Thats why i need the latest you are using on your websites please.

I will really appreciate it.

Thank you.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...