[Solved] Restoring backup to diffrent domain

Hello
Im trying to upgrade my shop from 1.2.5.0 to 1.3.7.0 of cource now i am testing in a free host to see how is working.
i upgraded my test shop to 1.3 but when i want to restore my back up from my original shop i got this error (doing restor with phpmyadmin):

Error

SQL query:

/* Scheme for table ps_access */ CREATE TABLE `ps_access` (
`id_profile` int( 10 ) unsigned NOT NULL ,
`id_tab` int( 10 ) unsigned NOT NULL ,
`view` int( 11 ) NOT NULL ,
`add` int( 11 ) NOT NULL ,
`edit` int( 11 ) NOT NULL ,
`delete` int( 11 ) NOT NULL ,
PRIMARY KEY ( `id_profile` , `id_tab` )
) ENGINE = MYISAM DEFAULT CHARSET = utf8;

MySQL said: Documentation
#1050 - Table 'ps_access' already exists 

I want to know:
is it important that when we want to restore a back up the domain name and database name be the same in both before and after upgrading?
what cause the error above and how can i solve it?

The backup that is created in the back-end of PS is an sql dump. If you try to import this file with phpmyadmin then it will give this error " table already exists". You need to delete all the tables first, and then import the old backups.

The database name can be changed by editing the /config/settings.inc.php file.

The backup that is created in the back-end of PS is an sql dump. If you try to import this file with phpmyadmin then it will give this error " table already exists". You need to delete all the tables first, and then import the old backups.

The database name can be changed by editing the /config/settings.inc.php file.

hello
it doesn't allow me to delete tables. i have tried this before but it didn't work.

If you cannot delete any tables (And for that you NEED access to your database with phpmyAdmin) then you can create a new database. Import your backup and change the settings.inc.php for the correct database name.
If you are confused by what i am saying it might be right to ask someone who knows what he is doing.