Slow speed of website.

LS136

Hello guys, my Google merchant centre is suspended and they said that the website needs improvements. I have checked and found out that my website speed is not good. Does anyone know how I can improve my website speed to be around 90. Any solution and how to do it?

My website is hosted with IONOS.

URL:  www.shoplex.co.uk

Screenshot 2024-06-09 at 10.24.34.png

Screenshot 2024-06-09 at 10.31.28.png

2 hours ago, Mediacom87 said:

Hi,

Initially, I see that your site doesn't seem finished, so there's no real point in worrying about performance.

Otherwise, apply PrestaShop's native systems to improve performance:

https://www.mediacom87.fr/en/how-to-configure-the-performance-page-of-prestashop-17/

Hi, thanks for your response. 

Can you explain what do you mean by site not finished? I have added all of my content.

Il y a 8 heures, LS136 a dit :

Hi, thanks for your response. 

Can you explain what do you mean by site not finished? I have added all of my content.

The images didn't display when I visited, the images aren't optimized, the text alignments between elements aren't consistent, the position of certain blocks isn't consistent.

On 6/9/2024 at 11:40 PM, Mediacom87 said:

The images didn't display when I visited, the images aren't optimized, the text alignments between elements aren't consistent, the position of certain blocks isn't consistent.

I think the reason for the Images are not displayed is that I activated CDN from my hosting after this happened (i have fixed that). For the rest of the issues, I don't know how to improve that. I am only doing this because of my Google merchant centre because they have told me that my website needs improvement and not given a specific reason for which part of my website I need to fix.