Visitor Stats...No Love!

Nerdski

I have googled around & tried to find a method of resolving the issue I have regard the Stats: Visits & Visitors. So sorry if this is a repetitive question.

But for some reason, my Visits & Visitors stats doesn't even display any results. And I have had visitors, purchases etc off my website, but still get nothing. Can someone tell me why this issue maybe appearing? I am using Pv1.3.7.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Nerdski,

There could be a couple of simple reasons for this, so please just humour me if I'm suggesting the obvious.

Do you have the Data mining for statistics v1.0 by PrestaShop module enabled in the Back Office? This must be enabled for Prestashop to record any of your statistics.

If you do, what theme are you using? Assuming the theme has the file footer.tpl, does that file have the hook {$HOOK_FOOTER} inside it? The module will need this somewhere in your theme to enable the Data mining module in your store, so it can start logging visitors.

Apologies if you have done this already and the problem is more in depth, but its a good place to start!

Mark

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
Hi Nerdski,

There could be a couple of simple reasons for this, so please just humour me if I'm suggesting the obvious.

Do you have the Data mining for statistics v1.0 by PrestaShop module enabled in the Back Office? This must be enabled for Prestashop to record any of your statistics.

If you do, what theme are you using? Assuming the theme has the file footer.tpl, does that file have the hook {$HOOK_FOOTER} inside it? The module will need this somewhere in your theme to enable the Data mining module in your store, so it can start logging visitors.

Apologies if you have done this already and the problem is more in depth, but its a good place to start!

Mark

Thank Man, for you post. It helped me also 1 year later. My mistake was, that I deleted data mining module from footer, so although I have module active, I did not have visits stats.

• 1 year later...