PrestaSOO

[Free module] Beautiful Product filter

Today we will give you a free module based on Blocklayered:

Beautiful product filter ( Beautifilter ) Module, for Prestashop 1.4.

More beautiful, integrates perfectly into your theme, more useful and simple.

You should extract package file and read user manual book ( .*pdf ) before using

Need a demo ? Click here :
PrestaSOO Prestashop Module

--------------------------------------------------

Update :

Beautiful Products filter is no longer free version. We will give you a Premium version with some of best features and works well with Prestashop 1.6/

Visit PrestaSOO Prestashop modules page for more informations or follow us on Twitter : https://twitter.com/PrestaSOO to update latest news.

44756_lvoLWdl6Up0bCgoVk0ha_t

Edited by DeJour (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Its really awsome module, but its working slowly. When i am trying to filter by category it takes me almost 2 minutes. What could be the problem with that ?

We will check back. Next version will be released very soon.

Hi!
Thank you for your reply.
We said : Based on Blocklayerd. Do you remember ? That's why it's free.
Beautiful Product filter is another Blocklayerd, but more beautiful and useful. You don't need " Enable filter" or something like that. Just click, and click :).
I will update *.sql file. Thank you.
Based on Blocklayered, "Beautiful Product filter" fix some problems with ps_ table. Look into Blocklayered code, you will see something wrong :). We don't know about SVN version in Prestashop RC. If there are some features will be released in next version of Blocklayered, we will update into Beautiful Product Filter Module.
Thank you and enjoy the module.
Note : If you think there are some errors with the license, please tell me. We will update/ change the license. No problem

We've just updated Beautiful Product Filter module. You needn't to use *.sql file anymore. Just download, change file and upload the module. Done !!!

On your website the package still includes the sql file and the instructions still mention it.

Can you update with the new-full instructions?

Thanks!

Please clear Browser's cache before download.
We've just updated Installation guide book.
Thank you

On your website the package still includes the sql file and the instructions still mention it.

Can you update with the new-full instructions?

Thanks!

Please clear Browser's cache before download.
We've just updated Installation guide book.

On the guide the 1st step is still for the sql file :)

Anyway, I've skipped that part but the module doesn't show up.
It's uploaded, enabled, and I've edited the two files.

Is there something that I'm missing? Should the module be added to a hook?

to synkro :
There is no .sql in our package at this time. Be sure you downloaded the latest version from Vietmoonlight :
http://vietmoonlight.com/en/our-products
And remember to clear the cache, re-build Smarty template if they are available.
If you need to support, contact :
gmail : thuyetkhach@gmail.com
( with a little fee ).
Thank you.

Followed again all the steps and it's working fine!

Thanks.

Hello,

Beautiful product filter is working fine. But i have one problem. Beautiful module shows categories and i want to remove them. Here is a link with the picture what i want to do. So where and witch code should i remove ?

0446c00f39d9a361f65661d91840347456.png

Hi,
pls, can u help me, how to remove any categories form filter???
Thanks a lot

Hi,
pls, can u help me, how to remove any categories form filter???
Thanks a lot

Go to beautifilter.php, find the following part
($filterBlock['type_lite'] == 'category')
           {
               $filterBlock['name'] = $this->l('Categories');

$c = array();
               foreach ($subCategories AS $subCat)
               {
                   $c[] = (int)$subCat['id_category'];
                   $filterBlock['values'][(int)$subCat['id_category']]['name'] = $subCat['name'];

//init the number of product in this category
                   if (!isset($filterBlock['values'][(int)$subCat['id_category']]['nbr']))
                       $filterBlock['values'][(int)$subCat['id_category']]['nbr'] = 0;

//check if the category is selected and set to true
                   if (isset($selectedFilters['category']) AND in_array($subCat['id_category'], $selectedFilters['category']))
                       $filterBlock['values'][(int)$subCat['id_category']]['checked'] = true;
               }

$productCat = $this->filterProducts($products, $selectedFilters, 'category');

//count nbr product in category
               foreach ($c AS $idSubCategory)
                   foreach ($productCat AS $product)
                       if(in_array($idSubCategory, $product['c']))
                           $filterBlock['values'][(int)$idSubCategory]['nbr']++;

}
           elseif

And remove it or mark it as comment.

Thanks a lot, I have sloved it by editing beautifilter.tpl
I have used id_attribute and filtered it for one category I need...

{if isset($filter.values) && $filter.type != '' && $filter.type|contains:"id_attribute" && $filter.id_key == 2}

hi,I have a error, after filter , product can not add to car...it is Error: Invalid token
and i have tested you demo site,Can not directly add to cart,but jump order page

Thank you for your report. We will try to fix it in next version.

I see that on my setup it has the same behavior as xiaoyu reported.

Hello,

I downloaded your module
One word: perfect and I can't wait for the upcoming improvements

Hi,
your module is great... finaly someone who understand that horizontal filter is better than vertical. I´m not as good at php and ajax as you are (or anyone with better knowledge than me:), so, I have one question: is it possible to change tags and ajax function of filter to and tags at html code?

It will be awesome and it will take little place compare with this version. My idea is in the picture (the select version is just now simple html code - just for imagine)

46425_Su8mYjvbguWhX9EQuaUA_t

I started to play with this module yesterday and the same idea came to me for saving space. I tried to include the module in a slide up/down , it looks great

Sorry, but i don't have any plan for your idea at this time. I just want to show a search filter which customers can search as quick as possible. At this time, customer need only 1-click to search, but in your idea, they need 2 -> 3 click to search :)
I mean Simple is best.
Anyway, keep developing your idea based on this module and send me to test it. Keep going on.

if i´ll find sollution, i´ll share. anyway, thanks for post and this module ;)

Sorry, but i don't have any plan for your idea at this time. I just want to show a search filter which customers can search as quick as possible. At this time, customer need only 1-click to search, but in your idea, they need 2 -> 3 click to search :)
I mean Simple is best.
Anyway, keep developing your idea based on this module and send me to test it. Keep going on.

So, i found one solution. As you can see on images (one is hover effect, second is when user has choosen some filter)... in few days i will share the code if someone wants.

46570_ZLc5wbchyQTnClknPL5H_t

46571_nK2qmnRE9EiapMPyx3fQ_t

• Like 1

Hello, great module. But i need help with css. I attached image with my problem. I hope you will help me to solve it

46607_ozrpGy33S2VD6Ie2xm66_t

you have to write your url to look the site or publish your css code... anyway cant help you.

Hello, great module. But i need help with css. I attached image with my problem. I hope you will help me to solve it

Here is css code

#layered_block_left {background:url(filterhaha.png) no-repeat right bottom; margin-bottom:15px; clear:both}
#layered_block_left form{background:url(filterhoho.png) no-repeat left bottom;padding-bottom:15px;}
#layered_block_left .owaci_filterjoomjoom { width:100%; clear:both;min-height:30px;}
#layered_block_left .owaci_filterjoomjoom:hover{background:url(bggrrr.png) left bottom}
#layered_block_left #enabled_filters {min-height:30px; background:url() #474747; line-height:30px;}
#layered_block_left #enabled_filters a {text-decoration: none;color: red;}
#layered_block_left div.nomargin label {cursor: pointer; padding:2px 5px;}
#layered_block_left div.nomargin label.disabled {cursor:auto; color:#ccc}
#layered_block_left div.nomargin input.owaci_filter_color{border:2px solid #eee; margin:5px 0px 0px 3px!important; cursor:pointer;}
#layered_block_left div.nomargin input.owaci_filter_color:hover{border:2px solid #fff}
#layered_block_left div.nomargin input.owaci_filter_color_checked{border:2px solid #aee756; margin:5px 0px 0px 3px!important; cursor:pointer;}
#layered_block_left div.nomargin label.owaci_filter_checked{background-color:#F87000;-moz-border-radius:2px;-webkit-border-radius:2px;}
#layered_block_left div.nomargin {padding-left:15px; height:29px; line-height:29px; float:left; width:140px}
#layered_block_left div.owaci_filter_result {padding-left:20px; min-height:30px; line-height:30px; float:left; width:140px}
#layered_block_left .layered_subtitle {float: left; width:160px;border-bottom:1px solid #ffffff;  line-height:29px; padding:0px 10px; font-size:1.1em;color:#fff; text-align:right}
#layered_block_left .layered_content { float:left; width:799px;background-color:#fff;border-bottom:1px solid #e8e8ea; border-right:1px solid #474747}
#layered_block_left #enabled_filters .layered_subtitle,#layered_block_left #enabled_filters .layered_content {border:0;}
#layered_block_left .owaci_filterjoomjoom:hover .layered_content {background:url() #f8f8f8;}
#layered_block_left span.layered_close a { text-decoration: none; }
#layered_block_left ul li .disabled {color: #666;}
.layered_slider {float:left}
#owaci_filter_closed {width:980px; height:37px; background:url(tirette.png) no-repeat center bottom;position: absolute;cursor: pointer;}
.owaci_filter_ajax{position: absolute; width:980px; text-align:center}

To WiaXi

Hi, I was looking for that kind of filter, thank you.

Improve it, if you have time for that.

This is a nice module.

However i'm getting an error where it is showing disabled products in the list.

Is there any qay to fix that?

Great module!

I'd like to use the slider for products weight to set price limits. I suppose it wouldn't be hard to do, but I know only HTML and CSS :)

Ideas?

Next time we will improve this module. At this time, we are spending a lot of time to build Group buying ( Groupon Clone ) websites for our customers using Sold and reduction time countdown & Money manager Modules

very good module, but in the zip is not included the sql

Just install and change header.tpl, frontcontroller.php file. You needn't sql file anymore

First thank you for your beautiful module.

But I need some help. When my catalog name is long string, it will overwrite to next line, over other below feature.

How can I fix it?

I have other issue. I can not unselect filter "Attributes and groups" when it is color group.

After select color, it can not uncheck.

I've found another issue:
The filter returns products, which are stopped form the back office. This way I get 19 results in a search where I have 3 actual products.

Has anyone addressed this yet?

Thanks for this module, can't wait to test it; I have installed and changed the tpl files as stated in the PDF instructions, still the module doesn't show, when trying to configure, the only option is that of the layered block to initialize the cache, nothing else.
What am I doing wrong ?

First of all thanks for a really usefull mod. I can confirm that it does work with 1.4.3.

Is it possible to add sorting by price as well? And also, instead of current layout turn it around so it's displayed like this instead:

Price                 Manufacturer           Resolution    Function 2    Function 3
1-1999              Sony                      720p            3D               DLNA
2000-2999         Samsung                1080i        
3000-3999         Epson                     1080p        
4000-4999         Panasonic            
5000-5999         Optoma            
6000-6999         Philips

Regards,

First of all thanks for a really usefull mod. I can confirm that it does work with 1.4.3.

Hi, how can you made this module work on 1.4.3? Because I do an upgrade in localhost, modify FrontControllers.php and add header.tpl, but It do not show anything in FO.

Thanks you!

Hi!<br/>Thank you for your reply.<br/>We said : Based on Blocklayerd. Do you remember ? That's why it's free.<br/>Beautiful Product filter is another Blocklayerd, but more beautiful and useful. You don't need " Enable filter" or something like that. Just click, and click :).<br/>I will update *.sql file. Thank you.<br/>Based on Blocklayered, "Beautiful Product filter" fix some problems with ps_ table. Look into Blocklayered code, you will see something wrong :). We don't know about SVN version in Prestashop RC. If there are some features will be released in next version of Blocklayered, we will update into Beautiful Product Filter Module.<br/>Thank you and enjoy the module.<br/>Note : If you think there are some errors with the license, please tell me. We will update/ change the license. No problem

This module is not visible for me.I checked my DB and i dont have an entry called ps_table.Is that the reason? How can i create this table?

indus

Hi, i found your module. looks pretty awesome!. i am going to buy others as well as need them for my network project. But i do have a short question regarding the beauty filter.

We have in the products catalog items which are connected through combinations to let visitors choose an other color prom product page. While this is setup as is, than filter passing back all the other color variations. and counting them as well in count of color.

is it possible somehow to exclude these variations and display just one of them which got the selected color?

bytheway thank you for letting us to download this awesome module for free! thumb up!!

• Like 1

Hi, i just instaled this module according to instalation guide, but doesnt work at all, and I dont know why

i try the blocklayered filter and this one work after i delete content of getShortLink function (found solution somewhere in this forum).

You can find it here: http://autoecho.cz/28-brzdovy-valecek

I have version 1.4.4.0 and Opera browser.

Hi!

Anyone can share with me this module? The links doesn't work...

Thanks everyone!

Well i can download the module and it work perfect on PS 1.4.4.1.

I start to work with it!

First of all thanks for a really usefull mod. I can confirm that it does work with 1.4.3.<br/>
<br/><br/>Hi, how can you made this module work on 1.4.3? Because I do an upgrade in localhost, modify FrontControllers.php and add header.tpl, but It do not show anything in FO.<br/><br/>Thanks you!

Yes I am trying to integrate this on the front page of a 1.4.4 site as well. Any ideas how to make this display?

First of all thanks for a really usefull mod. I can confirm that it does work with 1.4.3.<br/>
<br/><br/>Hi, how can you made this module work on 1.4.3? Because I do an upgrade in localhost, modify FrontControllers.php and add header.tpl, but It do not show anything in FO.<br/><br/>Thanks you!

Yes I am trying to integrate this on the front page of a 1.4.4 site as well. Any ideas how to make this display?

If you follow the .pdf documentt and create de cache on Modules->Beautiful product filter->cofniguration you see it on the top of page o categories sections. Try it!

Hello,

I am actually using your module and I wanted to know if you are going to integrate the latest Prestashop improvements to the layered mdule and the improvements you planned

1. Real-time refresh of the cache table
  2. Additional filters (prices, weight)
  3. Ability to manage filters by category in the module configuration
  4. Ability to hide filter groups with no values and filter values with 0 products
  5. Statistics and analysis
  6. Manage products sort & pagination
  7. Add a check on the category_group table
  8. SEO links & real time URL building (ability to give the URL to someone)
  9. Add more options in the module configuration
  10. Performances improvements

Sincerely,

Hi,

Its a very useful module I used it until I updated prestashop to 1.4.5.1. Maybe someone had the same problem and solved it ? It would be great if someone could help me to solve this problem. I attached image of the problem.

post-221200-0-17435000-1321603535_thumb.png

Ok, after trying and trying in version 1.4.5.1 I was unable to make this work. The search form is not displayed at all after I changed FrontController and added some debug info. I think there is a problem creating the layered table and populating it. Not sure. I appreciate this addon for free (instead of all other developers who charge for their addons) but unfortunately it didn't work for me this time.

JulianM,

Use the blocklayered module from your Prestashop install. This module is based on an older version of blocklayered which is not compatible with 1451.

The website does not allow me to log in so that i will be able do download the module now :(:)

Cant download from your site, download limit.. Can you create a mirror ?

There are some problems with this module on IE8 with selecting filters. Anyone knows how to solve?

I was unable to download the module... Please upload The Module here or give me download link..

I have registered in the website even though i was unable to download.

Hi,

I used a module beautifilter (this module is great:) ) and its return a list of products but don't paginate its.

I have hundreds of products and if I choose, for example, only one filter that will give us the 200 products on one page. It is not very good solution. In what manner can I add pagination to the returned results?

Does anyone have any idea?

It's easy to download our module :

* Free module :

Register an account -> Login -> Download

* Commercial modules :

Register an account -> Login -> Membership signup -> Download

If you have any questions, please contact us : customers@vietmoonlight.com.

Dear Sir I have registered on your site. also logged in by user id asood28 but i am unable to find the option to download. How do i download?

hi, i've made download of module, but that request me sql file. I can't install. can you help me ?

yes, i've read about this. But yet request me to create table in my DB. And I've downloaded of your website, can you send me the correct link?

Your module will help very much in my project.

Sorry for my english.

thnks

I get this message:

Collumn 'beaufilter' unknow in 'where clause'

SELECT name FROM `ps_hook` WHERE `name`=beaufilter

when i tried install in my admin,

Beautiful product filter

v1.4

Beautiful product filter using ajax.

but in your page download:

http://www.vietmoonlight.com/en/our-products/viewdownload/1-prestashop-modules/1-beautiful-product-filter

says version 1.3

Someone has the last version (1.4) of module ? In website has only 1.3, and this version require a sql file that doesn't exist.

Thanks!

Congratulations, the module works correctly. Can I put the range of price instead of the range of wheight, for example? The range of price, I think, is the most important attribute. If you can change this then the module would be the perfect module.

Thanks a lot, great work!!!!

Today we will give you a free module based on Blocklayered:

Beautiful product filter ( Beautifilter ) Module, for Prestashop 1.4.

More beautiful, integrates perfectly into your theme, more useful and simple.

You should extract package file and read user manual book ( .*pdf ) before using

Need a demo ? Click here :

http://demo.vietmoon...p?id_category=2

Click here to download :

Free download Beautiful product filter

If you need to support, contact us :

Gmail : thuyetkhach@gmail.com

Please upload the this module to fileshare i cant download from here :(

"Free" doesn't usually mean "beautiful", i mean good ;-)

Is this module (like blocklayered):

- slow

- buggy

- not enough functional

for you? Or you just don't like it.. Try my new Ajax Product Filter module

You can see it in action here Prestashop product filter

My module is not a copy or remake of any existing module, so it doesn't have their bugs.

It is completely developed from scratch with Presta 1.4.x engine standards keeped.

All database queries was optimized, so there is no problems with performance in large sets of products and categories (see the demo). All functionality is based on AJAX, without unnecessary page reloads. More information about this module you can find here.

Let me know if you like it and want to have in your prestashop!

kmlynarz@gmail.com

I install this module on 1.4 and works correctly!!

Anybody knows how I can see categories on the filter?? I didn't see it!

Another thing... I need to see the filter in the FIRST Category (1-home), in these category it seen products (I modify CategoryController.php) but I can't see the filter module.

Anybody can help me?

Sorry for my bad english :P

THX! Gracias

Gazapko, You installed in 1.4.7 or 1.4.X version ?

Thks

anmbr I have installed on "1.4.1.0" and I modified and runs correctly on "1.2.5.0".

Now I'm interested on two things:

- about filter pagination results

- how to see the filter for all categories, for example in category 1 (home) to see all filter options.

Thanks!!

(sorry for my bad english again!! ;))

satrops to download the module read the following lines ;):

It's easy to download our module :

* Free module :

Register an account -> Login -> Download

* Commercial modules :

Register an account -> Login -> Membership signup -> Download

If you have any questions, please contact us : customers@vietmoonlight.com.

Hello,

Just a question : the module is installed, but i can't clic on items... When i look in the code, there's just some labels with le text, but when i click on it, nothing append.

Do you have an idea ?

Thanks

I have this problem when I try run the module:

problemvz.jpg

Anyone know any solution?

Thanks

i've installed like you say, and readme file. Put into frontController and header.tpl, and i don't got errors, but this filter never show in page.

Now I'm interested on two things:

- about filter pagination results

- how to see the filter for all categories, for example in category 1 (home) to see all filter options.

Thanks!!

I'm interested too

Anybody help ???

In my page, this module is in left collumn, how i fix it ?

Hello,

This module is fantastic!!!

However, I use Prestashop 1.4.7 and he does not work on this version. A version of the module for this version of Prestashop is planned?

Goodbye:-)

Avalon

@AVALON, I got installed this module in prestashop 1.4.7.3 and work correctly

How did you make this work?

I get a weird view of the module. I installed it as told in the pdf file:

EpLgI.png

It's 1.5?

not sure but perhaps your theme css files override module css file

I can't download this module because of some sort of bug on their site, anyone having it already downloaded that wants to share? It'd be very appreciated.

Thanks! :) The only problem is I can't find the sql they ask to run, dunno if it's 100% needed

i download your module but it doesn't work mybe i don't know

how i can do the 1rst step

Login to your PhpMyadmin

Run beautifilter.sql file include in Beautifilter package file

please help

Amazing filter, but how can I get it work on IE 7 and IE8?

Edit: Another error I just found out: the first time I choose a filter it inserts a new div with the id "layered_block_left" in the existing div with id "layered_block_left". How can I fix this?

Edited by KeZZaaaa (see edit history)

Works great, if i only wont to show "Condition" and not all the others, how do i do that?

Thanks //Mattias

Edited by onicaa (see edit history)

Anybody have a version for PS 1.2???

I tried to modify something about this to adapt at my very modified PS 1.2 but some things are wrong...

some help? thx! ^^

I have this problem when I try run the module:

problemvz.jpg

Anyone know any solution?

Thanks

I have the same problem. Please help. PS ver. 1.4.2.5