problem adding products.. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

efratsmusic

I have entered all of the categories and sub-categories in the Catalog successfully... They show up on my URL no problem. Now, i am trying to add products (there are a few pieces up on the website from a trial of a template which turned out to be incompatible so we are using the original template that comes with Prestashop). After I have filled out all required fields in the information tab and in the photo tab I hit save and am getting these responese:

1. the field friendly URL is required at least in English (English)

I have no idea where to enter this information. There doesn't seem to be a field on either tab asking for it but now it is telling me that message. I thought it might be having to do with categories, but that was all entered when I created each category and subcategory. Does anybody know how can I fix this problem??

2. product must be in at least one Category

again, i thought when I clicked, "Add a Product" under a certain category that it enters into that one automatically like when adding categories, but it is giving me this message. Again, I then searched both tabs for a field that would let me enter this and could not find one. Does anyone know how can I fix this problem??

3. product must be in the default category

this is related, I guess to the 2nd question... I need to know how to enter category and default category ...

thank you for your help in advance!
:)