[Solved] Product category (products of the same category) is not functioning properly. Help Please

I'm not sure, but i t'hink that you have to add in the .tpl file of your theme, in the line that displais the "" a tag style="float:left" or create a rule in you rcss only for this list....

What version of prestashop are you using?
You cant try to reinstall the module form a fresh install of prestashop.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Sorry for the delay, Ive been abit tied up. I tried adding the css float left in the root css of the module folder but no luck. I also tried to edit the .tpl in the module folder but Im not sure where to add the style?

If you can, could you point it out for me please.

of most soft drinks.

{if count($categoryProducts) > 0}

{$categoryProducts|@count} {l s='other products in the same category:' mod='productscategory'}

{if count($categoryProducts) > 5}{l s='Previous' mod='productscategory'}{/if}

{if count($categoryProducts) > 5}{l s='Next' mod='productscategory'}{/if}

[removed]
$('#productscategory_list').trigger('goto', [{$middlePosition}-3]);
[removed]
{/if}

regards

Steve

Hi, I managed to fix it by copying the css to the global css file and now they are displayed as block and floating to the left. thanks for your help. :-)

The only problem I have with it now is that the js is not working and the products dont slide and I cant see the arrows at each side. Any ideas?

45507_ciq9Gu0jnN9obHP7kHa6_t

I'm looking your website, and it seems that the img/thumbs_left.gif and img/thumbs_right.gif are not in the correct place.
If you change
productscategory_scroll_left, #productscategory_scroll_right {
background: url("img/thumbs_left.gif") no-repeat scroll center center transparent;

by background: url("../img/thumbs_left.gif") no-repeat scroll center center transparent;

and the same for the right!

If you read the code of the module says:

/* If the visitor has came to this product by a category, use this one */
/* Else, use the default product category */

Your product default category is correct?
Is the only thing I can think of...

Not for the module, for the products.

If you have a product LED lamp, that have the default category "fetaured" and you acces directly to the product, the module will display the default category of the product that is "featured".
but if you acces from the category "LED LAMPS" the module will show the "LED LAMPS" product list.

For me the module works correctly... sorry if I can't help you more... (and for my english xD)

Hi!

You can modify the javaScript, but I can't help you... there are a property of the scrolling javascript's that is "auto: '3'" but I'm not sure if this will works in the products category module...

Sorry I can't help you anymore...