SSl - IdAuthority Credentials not available for this site

hups

Hello

I am hosted with UK2 net on their business package which entitles me to a free ssl certificate which is provided by Comodo. So I installed the certificate and I have sagepay 3rd party module installed and PayPal which all seems to work fine and the pages redirect to https when in checkout or customer is in their account.
Now I set up the Comodo corner logo following their instructions on site. Inserted the java code in the correct places etc and I have the logo displaying fine if you check my site Carp shop
But when you hover or click the comodo log it says "IdAuthority Credentials not available for this site"
Tried searching for answers but can't find any solution. Comodo says it happens in IE6.. Well long moved past this and I use Firefox anyhow.
How do I get id credentials? Thought this would happen when I signed up for certificate etc?

Really hope someone can help as I'm sure this would put customers off..

Thanks

Hello

The problem was they type of certificater I had. I would have had to pay for an upgrade to a different type of certificate to enable the soltion to my problem.
No problem. Will just display the logo on site as I still have SSL.