Paypal 2.4 PS 4.1 No template found for module PaypalPayment error

Hi there, thank in advance to anyone that helps and here is my problem. My website is www.outforthecount.co.uk and ive installed a million times paypal in back office, but when ever i go to pay and buy something i get the select paypal as the payment option then it goes to No template found for module PaypalPayment, if i take out the API info then it just hangs on please wait while your being redirected or something. In back office if i go to PAYMENTS then click to see what payment methods are installed it says none are, so im lost. IVe searched google, these forums and nothing so pleaseeeeeeeeeee help me as im at a loss now ! Thanks again guys.

Has anybody found a fix for this, I have tried a new paypal module, the original, I have tried all settings. A,b,c it still says no template's found.

Also if you choose Express checkout option the product and order does not submit to paypal it shows up as a blank invoice..

Anybody? THE SIMPLE FIX OF CHOOSING A TEMPLATE IN THE MODULE IS NOT WORKING FOR ALL 1.4.1 CUSTOMERS..

Check in your module, that error comes up from calling of function Module::display.

In PS 1.3, you call by:

Module::display(__FILE__, '.tpl');

But in PS 1.4, you should call:

Module::display(dirname(__FILE__).'/'.'', '.tpl');

Check in your module, that error comes up from calling of function Module::display.

In PS 1.3, you call by:

Module::display(__FILE__, '.tpl');

But in PS 1.4, you should call:

Module::display(dirname(__FILE__).'/'.'', '.tpl');

You went right over my head, can you please put that in lamens terms. Do I edit a file and which file am I editing

-Jay