To translate admin index BO

there are not unfortunately in Back Office >> Tools >> Translations …………….and choose Back Office Translation and after choose your flag language and start editing. I have already seen but I am not there. Have you seen her?

I don't make sense of well perhaps me... you excuse.
You look at the images of the post #. My problem concerns the translations of the writings:

1) Welcome to your Back Office

2) Click the tabs experienced to

3) Please use tabs menu experienced to your admin panel!

... I know that all the voices ses translate from: back office--> tools--> figurative
...the problem that I don't succeed in finding where the voices are 1 -2-3 to translate both in prestashop 1.0 that in prestashop 1.1.
Does someone know how I can translate these voices? Precisely where they are found... because I have seen all in back office--> tolls--> translate (back office, front office, module) however I have not found her.
Who knows where they are for being able to translate such voices?

1. in the admin section... click on tools

2. in the sub tabs click on translations.

3. in the drop down box click on "back office translations"

4. click on you the flag next to the drop down menu

5. scroll right down to the bottom of the page then go up about 30 lines and you will see on the left "welcome to your back office". Its a very long page so that is why i said to do it this way. ( or you could use the "find on this page" feature in your browser)

6. write what you want it to say in the right side field

7. just below that is the other text you want to change.

8. once you have done that scroll down and click "update translations"

hope this helps

For the version 1.0 of prestashop I have seen but there am not the section index in BO--> tools--> translation (back office)
According to tenella version 1.0 where the field could be found for the translation of the index of admin?
Perhaps for this version it will need to modify from code?