Gap between pic and BG in FF but NOT in IE or Opera, Why?

I think this will be my last design error and then i can fill up products and open for business :-)

If you look at my picture you will see a gap between header picture and the blue color in BG-picture
The BG-picture i did get from a friendly user in this forum in another post. I checked, it has 1000px width for the white middle part. my header logo is made 1000px wide. still there is a gap as you can see.
BUT i can only see this gap in FF which is my main browser, but when i check it in IE or in Opera the gap isn't there, then it looks like it should.

So, once again, i turn to the guys who knows this, can you please have a look and tell me why its like this in FF but not in IE or Opera?

Thanks for your time and help
//Peter

http://www.lindbergers.com/ws/

3961_LoHxl8B5dAfz8x8PnuWR_t

I m hoping this comes across as constructive.... but i would be more worried about a couple of other things in the header.

1. i find the text for the links and user info hard to read

2. it appears that you have the image that covers your entire header set in your "logo" position... making the entire header a link back to your home page. this may even have something to do with the gap your experiencing.

oh! ... and i like your flash banner in the middle... did you make that?

Static
All input, feedback and pointers is for me considered as constructive and as an effort to help someone to learn what to do, so i am great full for your advices.

Well, when it comes to the big, blue, long bar in the top,i just took a picture and placed there instead of the one that comes in the installation.
I have not my self changed any code, simply replaced the image in the folder with this one with same name. I have seen many sites have a 1000px bar up on top, and i want that too.
I agree about the visibility, that i makes some links hard to read, my colors and such is not final yet, its more just that im trying to find the type of design, measurements alignments etc correct. after that i easily get the color combination's i want settled.
On your 2:nd pointer "your entire header set in your “logo” position". - If i want that type of bar, where else shall i place it in the code?

Flash banner i made myself yes, with a program called The Flash Add Creator 2.5, a very easy template based software for us Flash Dummies :-)