Linking is not accepted

x2x

Hello, when I want to link Paypal, it is not accepted, and sometimes it asks me to transfer to a commercial account. Can I link to an individual account? If so, can you tell me how my PHP version is 7.4.8 and the store version is 8.4

28 minutes ago, x2x said:

Hello, when I want to link Paypal, it is not accepted, and sometimes it asks me to transfer to a commercial account

Who is telling you that? The BO?

Give us the entire story, first shop version, next update history. till you got to version 8.4

16 minutes ago, Nickz said:

Who is telling you that? The BO?

Give us the entire story, first shop version, next update history. till you got to version 8.4

I want to link an individual account. Can I do that only in Paypal please

4 minutes ago, x2x said:

I want to link an individual account. Can I do that only in Paypal please

Not without having more details. the entire story, first shop version, next update history. till you got to version 8.4

53 minutes ago, Nickz said:

Not without having more details. the entire story, first shop version, next update history. till you got to version 8.4

Hello, I opened the store with version 8.4 and I updated all the updates completely and I want to sell, but I cannot because I did not connect by Paym. Can you help me when I want to link Paypal refuses to require a commercial account and if I opened a commercial account they close it

32 minutes ago, x2x said:

I want to link Paypal refuses to require a commercial account and if I opened a commercial account they close it

First, it's a bad Idea to put your commercial future in the hands of Paypal. There are better alternatives. Stripe, Klarna i.e. Try these.
The reason why Paypal is not that good is that its pretty expensive. And as you can see, it is not usable if you are in a country they don't like.

Especially when they close a commercial account you need to get in touch with them and ask them why. Your shop setup might not be professional enough for them. 

15 minutes ago, Nickz said:

First, it's a bad Idea to put your commercial future in the hands of Paypal. There are better alternatives. Stripe, Klarna i.e. Try these.
The reason why Paypal is not that good is that its pretty expensive. And as you can see, it is not usable if you are in a country they don't like.

Especially when they close a commercial account you need to get in touch with them and ask them why. Your shop setup might not be professional enough for them. 

Does the store accept these alternatives? Unfortunately, Stripe is not available in my country. I also want to open alternatives without a commercial registration. Is that possible?

6 hours ago, x2x said:

saudi

Shoot Stripe an Email and inquire.
As a workaround you should or could open an LTD costing around 250. Or an LLC cost  around 350 to 450. 
Having a corporate Structure helps greatly in advancing your business. Quite similar to having a gmail account vs a corporate email.