Maggus

Try to find a module connecting Dolibarr

Hi folks,

i actually try to find any module who connect the ERP Dolibarr on Prestashop.

Is there anything done?

Thank you for your help!!!

Maggus

I have made it see http://www.tiaris.fr (site is in french I hope you read a little french). It is based on a webservcie architecture, so the dolibarr and the ecommerce site remain independant but communicate with each other.

350 is a lot of money for the connector. They are losing a great potential to promote dolibarr ... prestashop could launch a big business, but you must pay the entrance fee, and not their customers.

I know this is the prestashop forum, but...

...Dolibarr haves a embedded integration module for OsCommerce.

I will try now to ensure its real.

Check http://wiki.dolibarr...lo_OSCommerceWS

It says the module is discontinue, however, i will try it :)

Functions:

OSCommercepublishproducts introduced intoDolibarr

import orders(and detail) inDolibarrfromOSCommerce

OSCommerceimportcustomersinDolibarr

Looks nice!

Hello

I am the author of this old module wich has been never finished. Instead I have developped a new module for Prestashop Dolibarr Connexion. You can buy it on my webstore (http://www.boutique.tiaris.fr)

350 is a lot of money for the connector. They are losing a great potential to promote dolibarr ... prestashop could launch a big business, but you must pay the entrance fee, and not their customers.

Shure, the module has a price but It is an interesting investment for shops which need to manage their busisness

Module dolipresta for synchronying prestashop with Dolibarr is available for all latest stable releases o Prestashop or Dolibarr. Prestashop from 1.3 to 1.5 and Dolibar from 2.9 to latest 3.3

Tiaris and partners are involved in maintaining and improving this work very usefull for growing ecommerce businesses.

Module dolipresta for synchronying prestashop with Dolibarr is available for all latest stable releases o Prestashop or Dolibarr. Prestashop from 1.3 to 1.5 and Dolibar from 2.9 to latest 3.3

Tiaris and partners are involved in maintaining and improving this work very usefull for growing ecommerce businesses.

i've bougnt this module, it is full of bugs, the developer refuses to give support, wasted time and moneys (400 for module and 200 for support). the developer did not resolved any issue i've comunicated and did not refund any money. BEWARE.

May be it you have not installed it correctly, because it works in dozens of installations and some have more than 1000 orders a month. 

I suggest you ask help from a competent partner in your language which can have a look on your Dolibarr installation and help you. 

Synchronisation of 2 applications like an ERP and Prestashop is not an easy task.

Edited by tiaris (see edit history)