prices displayed without VAT tax and after refresh with VAT tax included. ps 1.7.6.0

nicolaecc

Hello,

When we first access the site, the prices appear without VAT, then after refresh the page or when we add a product to the basket or enter the product details page, the price appears with VAT included.
Does anyone know how to set it to appear only with VAT included? Image captures. PS 1.7.6.0 Thank you.

Nik.

VAT tax added on product.png

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi

I have the same problem. 

Did you solve the problem?

It's only on link direct to the product, like this one https://h2osport.se/sv/hjaelmar/793-2798-hjalmar-k2-entity.html#/34-storlek-xs/52-farg-black

If you click on the product in a category the price will be correct but if you click on a link direct to the product from example google or if some send you the link, the price will be without vat at first until you click on a different attribut. 

Is there a module that runs the prices?

Screenshot_20231223-104700~2.png

Screenshot_20231223-104349~2.png

Edited by samanti (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...

for a temporary solution, I used Geolocation and forced it to add all visitors to the default country. they can change it later to their country during the order process. 

the most problematic are the visitors using VPN...

hope it helps...

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/17/2024 at 5:00 PM, Tine Chem said:

for a temporary solution, I used Geolocation and forced it to add all visitors to the default country. they can change it later to their country during the order process. 

the most problematic are the visitors using VPN...

hope it helps...

Hi, can you explain which module and settings you are using to solve this problem?