500 series error

jonamacg83

Hi guys, looking for assistance with an error which has suddenly come up on our shop.

It was working fine yesterday morning, and last night a customer contacted us to say the shop is down. He showed me the error which is as follows:

"Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

Thankfully I can still get into the backoffice. I checked with our hosting provider (Godaddy) and the reset everything, but it has made no difference. I looked at the error log, and amongst 100,00 lines of mailchimp errors I noticed two recent ones:

First one:

[23-Jan-2023 20:15:42 Europe/London] PHP Notice:  Trying to get property of non-object in /home/wf6wwwhq0f1g/public_html/macgracing.co.uk/shop/cache/smarty/compile/42/a0/44/42a044194c3ea2692c1efa26d002f6797999bce3.file.breadcrumb.tpl.php on line 61

I looked for this folder but it doesn't exist on the server.

The second error is below:

[25-Jan-2023 08:30:55 Europe/London] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'UnexpectedValueException' with message 'RecursiveDirectoryIterator::__construct(/home/wf6wwwhq0f1g/public_html/macgracing.co.uk/shop/cache/smarty/cache/socialsharing_header/3296/1/2/2/3/17/f6/9d): failed to open dir: No such file or directory' in /home/wf6wwwhq0f1g/public_html/macgracing.co.uk/shop/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_cacheresource_file.php:196
Stack trace:
#0 [internal function]: RecursiveDirectoryIterator->__construct('/home/wf6wwwhq0...', 0)
#1 /home/wf6wwwhq0f1g/public_html/macgracing.co.uk/shop/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_cacheresource_file.php(196): RecursiveDirectoryIterator->getChildren()
#2 /home/wf6wwwhq0f1g/public_html/macgracing.co.uk/shop/tools/smarty/Smarty.class.php(845): Smarty_Internal_CacheResource_File->clear(Object(SmartyCustom), '/home/wf6wwwhq0...', NULL, NULL, NULL)
#3 /home/wf6wwwhq0f1g/public_html/macgracing.co.uk/shop/classes/SmartyCustom.php(156): Smarty->clearCache('/home/wf6wwwhq0...', NULL, NULL)
#4 /home/wf6wwwhq0f1g/public_htm in /home/wf6wwwhq0f1g/public_html/macgracing.co.uk/shop/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_cacheresource_file.php on line 196

I have uninstalled the social sharing module but it has not made any difference.

If someone can shed any light on this it would be appreciated. We have put the site into maintanence mode for the time being.

The site is https://shop.macgracing.co.uk/ running Prestashop 1.6.1.20

Thanks

Jonny