New law in Slovenia

Carpe_diem

Hi guys,

Next week a new law is introduced here in Slovenia which applies to all web and local stores. The law states that every product that has a discount must show the best and lowest price of the product in the past 30 days. So my simple question is how can I solve this with Prestashop. I thought of making a new field and what is entered will display as the best and lowest price, on the other hand I have a lot of products and it will take some time get through all the products. So I need your advice? As I have read this will be applied to all EU countries in this year so Prestashop will have to make some update for this. 

Best regards.

25 minutes ago, Carpe_diem said:

Hi guys,

Next week a new law is introduced here in Slovenia which applies to all web and local stores. The law states that every product that has a discount must show the best and lowest price of the product in the past 30 days. So my simple question is how can I solve this with Prestashop. I thought of making a new field and what is entered will display as the best and lowest price, on the other hand I have a lot of products and it will take some time get through all the products. So I need your advice? As I have read this will be applied to all EU countries in this year so Prestashop will have to make some update for this. 

Best regards.

This is something currently not implemented in Prestahsop.
But just to be clear, the new law means you have to show the discount of the lowest price it has been in the last 30 days.

So if your product costs 10€ on the 5th of Januari, and the same product costs 11€ on 10th of Januari.
And then you would put a 2€ discount on that product on the 12th of Januari, then you you would have to show the lowest price of t he previous 30 days (meaning 10€). In this example it means you have 1€ euro discount in total.

This means you would need a price history for your products, which has to visible for the customer.
(this can be made in a module, PM me if you wish to talk about this)

15 hours ago, Inform-All said:

This is something currently not implemented in Prestahsop.
But just to be clear, the new law means you have to show the discount of the lowest price it has been in the last 30 days.

So if your product costs 10€ on the 5th of Januari, and the same product costs 11€ on 10th of Januari.
And then you would put a 2€ discount on that product on the 12th of Januari, then you you would have to show the lowest price of t he previous 30 days (meaning 10€). In this example it means you have 1€ euro discount in total.

This means you would need a price history for your products, which has to visible for the customer.
(this can be made in a module, PM me if you wish to talk about this)

Thank you for your advice and if I am going to need a module I will let you know.