CLassic template -> Desktop view is significantly different to Mobile view.

Hi,

I'm using the classic template. I've had a few hick ups, but so far so good. The problem I'm having is the shop viewed on a mobile is different to the shop viewed from a desktop.

The slider images are different. And some of the text is different. Like, for instance, I originally had 2 size attributes(categories), one for shirts and one for trousers. And named differently. That made sense when I was manually adding items, but now I've progressed to CSV I merged all the sizes into a single attribute and changed that name to "size" however in mobile view it says[ *Trouser Size* Size ]. I have to way of changing it as I have no idea where it comes from. Edit: I deleted the entry in ps_attribute_group_lang

Also, the slider module. I've changed all the images from default, yet in Mobile view it still shows the default images. This needs to be edited manually in ps_homeslider_slides_lang. Sorry to ask buy why??? why would you have different entries for desktop and mobile?

And I've  both changed the text in and disabled the text box module, which no longer shows in desktop, but does still show in mobile with the default text! Changed in ps_info_lang

I have tested in different mobile browsers and on different phones, clearing cache.

What's going on?

edit: Is it safe to delete these duplicate (for mobile) sections in the database?

Thanks

edit: Prestashop 8

Edited by Dizzee (see edit history)

To get best results, get quality paid theme which will have the tools you need to be successful.  The default theme is for getting catalog built not for prime time.

Google prestashop child theme if gpunwant to use default theme but with better presentation, but paid themes have a lot of additional features, menus, widgets etc.