Different names on different devices

Hi,

I've encountered a weird thing,: To explain, to bypass some of the limitations of uploading stock using csv I added the product code to the product name (for example : T-shirt Hawaiian Diamond, ref: tshawdia783 would be uploaded using the product name of "tshawdia783 Hawaiian Diamond", and then once uploaded it was a simple case of cutting the product ref: from the name and pasting it into the correct box. And, that seemed to work fine. And does work fine on the desktop, however, on my mobile all the products uploaded in this manner still have their reference numbers in their names?? I don't think it's a cache issue on my phone as I've tried using different browsers and a vpn. I can only assume the mobile version is pulling product names from a different database? And, like I said, viewing the products on my desktop everything seems fine. Since uploading, I have added features, linked to a brand, linked to the correct categories. All these are present on the mobile device, just the product has an outdated name.

I dunno whats going on here, can anyone please shed some light on this.

Thanks

edit: I just checked, this is also true for names that I've later changed, so, one of the first items I manually entered to test the shop, probably a typical newbie error, was to wrongly names some product items. I have now edited them, but the old name is still showing on the mobile.

edit: even category names are different on the mobile!

Edited by Dizzee (see edit history)