Error 500

jaycee banushi

Hello everyone.

I tried to upload a free template and now i cant even open my e-shop. This message shows up:

"Oops! An Error Occurred

The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".

Something is broken. Please let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused."

Can someone help me?

@juanrojas I'm not sure if it is compatible. However, I tried to enable debug mode and can't seem to be able tp enable it from the SSH console. It says the following:

gcloud app --project vigilant-quanta-370214 instances enable-debug
ERROR: (gcloud.app.instances.enable-debug) User [[email protected]] does not have permission to access apps instance [vigilant-quanta-370214] (or it may not exist): Request had insufficient authentication scopes.
- '@type': type.googleapis.com/google.rpc.ErrorInfo
  domain: googleapis.com
  metadata:
    method: google.appengine.v1.Services.ListServices
    service: appengine.googleapis.com
  reason: ACCESS_TOKEN_SCOPE_INSUFFICIENT

If you are in a compute engine VM, it is likely that the specified scopes during VM creation are not enough to run this command.
See https://cloud.google.com/compute/docs/access/service-accounts#accesscopesiam for more information about access scopes.
See https://cloud.google.com/compute/docs/access/create-enable-service-accounts-for-instances#changeserviceaccountandscopes for how to update access scopes of the VM.

Thank you for your help!!

Theme installation in PrestaShop can do a lot of mess, because every theme may have a bunch of modules.

You should:

1. Restore backup of your shop.

2. Create a dev version of it.

3. Test any new theme on the dev version first.

Or if this is already done on the dev version, you should turn on the debug mode, as mentioned above.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...