JS no more working in Product page - Problem with combinations, images association and availability number refresh

Hello everyone, 

I'm working on my store on Prestashop 1.7.8.7 with the Movic theme (LeoTheme) installed.

A few days ago I set a product page with two combined attributes: "color variant" gives a specific "numeration". It used work. 
Today I tried to associate a specific picture to each color variant, and when I tested it I saw that the association "attribute - picture" is not working (nothing happens), and as well the association between the two attributes "color variant" - "numeration" is not working. 
The product page should shows also 3 more pictures, but it's not showing them.
Moreover, I think that also the availability checker on the "ADD TO CART" tab is not working, since every little option I try, attributes or number or items, it gives a red "undefined" error. 

I can add that the "undefined" error appears in each product page, but only when trying to change the numbers of items to put in the cart, while in pages with more functions (like combinations) it happens with each action.

The only thing I remember I changed in the past days, was that I added the "ps_emailalerts" module that automatically add a "Notify my when the product is available" button when the item is out of stock. 

Are you able to help me understand what's blocking the JS from working? 

Here is the link to the store (don't order anything, it's everything under contruction 🙂)

https://www.nevercrew.net/en/

And here the specific page that shows better the problem:

https://www.nevercrew.net/en/editions/22-minute.html

If needed, here a product where the "ps_emailalerts" enters in action:

https://www.nevercrew.net/en/books/21-unfold-9791220098366.html

Thank you to everyone! 

Schermata 2022-12-12 alle 17.06.38.png

A little update. 

I just discovered how to use Inspect on Google Chrome and I noticed the waring below, plus all the "deprecated" messages I post in attachment. 
Maybe this could help. 

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
bottom-b35f9453.js:322 TECHNICAL ERROR: 

Details:
Error thrown: [object Object]
Text status: error
/modules/appagebuilder/apajax.php?rand=1670866196578:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
/en/index.php?controller=product&token=ffd3890280f9d97a589780a28dc43df4&id_product=21&id_customization=0&qty=2:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
/en/index.php?controller=product&token=ffd3890280f9d97a589780a28dc43df4&id_product=21&id_customization=0&qty=1:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()

Thanks again! 

Schermata 2022-12-12 alle 20.00.23.png

Schermata 2022-12-12 alle 20.00.18.png

• 1 month later...