Mail alerts - v2.4.0

mastek

Hello,

After updating module "Mail alerts" to version 2.4, e-mails are not sent - do you also have this problem?
In Advanced -> E-mail adress e-mail is not visible, e.g. "new_order", but standard prestashop emails work, so it's not about mail configurations and deliverability

Prestashop: 1.7.8.8
Mulitstore - Yes, Settings (checkboks, emails) are configured in both stores in the module "Mail alerts".

I have removed and reinstalled the module several times - no change.

Please help.

• 3 weeks later...

Buon giorno a tutti, anche io ho effettuato l' aggiornamento a 1.7.8.8 e la posta non funziona più.

o meglio, arrivano i messaggi utente, ma non escono le risposte e tutti i messaggi sull' ordine ( ad esempio dati bonifico).

Hi all, I also upgraded to 1.7.8.8 and mail no longer works.

or rather, the user messages arrive, but the replies and all the messages on the order do not come out (for example bank transfer data).

Anche io ho installato "emailalerts" e funziona......

Il problema è che NON è possibile rispondere alle email dei clienti, o meglio, si può rispondere ma il cliente non riceve nulla

----------------------------------------------------------------

I also installed "emailalerts" and it works......

The problem is that it is NOT possible to reply to customer emails, or rather, you can reply but the customer does not receive anything

Cattura.PNG

Nella versione 1.7.6.7 è tutto ok.

Nella versione 1.7.8.8 con 3 templates diversi:

----------------------------------------------------------------

In version 1.7.6.7 everything is ok.

In version 1.7.8.8 with 3 different templates:

Cattura2.PNG

17 hours ago, SliderFlash said:

For me, the module "emailalerts" was missing I downloaded them via module catalog in BackOffice and entered the email address in the module, now it works again.

Thank you, I will wait for the next version, but if nothing changes, I will restore yours from the attachment.

As for the email settings, I use them all the time  "Use your own SMTP settings" - and how I wrote e-mails from the contact form, whether orders and statuses work, but not from this module "Mail alerst"