Can't access back office on local prestashop instance

Hi !

I'm trying to run my Prestashop 1.7 website locally. To do so, I've downloaded all the files, modified basic configurations like shop_name, and .htaccess files. I run a Nginx docker container with my website files mounted as a volume, also a php7.4 container linked with nginx throught site configuration files and a last container with MySQL.

The website works but I can't access the back office, when I try to login the page reloads and stays on the login form. Dev mode is enable but no error shows. I saw topics on this forum and Stackoverflow threads mentioning this problem but none of the solution worked for me.

I tried to :

• Clear my browser cache and cookies
  • use another browser like Firefox or Safari (I usually use Chrome)
  • Remove cache files (smarty and /var/cache)
  • Set PS_COOKIE_CHECKIP to 0
  • Disable https (I cannot access to the website at all without disabling it anyway)

And I still have the problem.

Maybe be you could help me on this one. 

Thanks

16 minutes ago, Da79 said:

Hi rthakur,

I'm not sure to understand correctly ? I move /classes/Link.php to /override/classes/Link.php ? 

NO 

You can rename this /override/classes/Link.php to  /override/classes/Link.php.off

after this remove folder under var/cache-> prod and var/cache-> dev

Now I have the following errors :

Warning: include(/usr/share/nginx/html/var/cache/dev/class_index.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/share/nginx/html/classes/PrestaShopAutoload.php on line 64

Warning: include(): Failed opening '/usr/share/nginx/html/var/cache/dev/class_index.php' for inclusion (include_path='/usr/share/nginx/html/vendor/pear/pear_exception:/usr/share/nginx/html/vendor/pear/console_getopt:/usr/share/nginx/html/vendor/pear/pear-core-minimal/src:/usr/share/nginx/html/vendor/pear/archive_tar:.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /usr/share/nginx/html/classes/PrestaShopAutoload.php on line 64

Warning: require_once(/usr/share/nginx/html/var/cache/dev/appParameters.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/share/nginx/html/config/bootstrap.php on line 87

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/usr/share/nginx/html/var/cache/dev/appParameters.php' (include_path='/usr/share/nginx/html/vendor/pear/pear_exception:/usr/share/nginx/html/vendor/pear/console_getopt:/usr/share/nginx/html/vendor/pear/pear-core-minimal/src:/usr/share/nginx/html/vendor/pear/archive_tar:.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /usr/share/nginx/html/config/bootstrap.php on line 87

/usr/share/nginx/html/var/cache/dev/class_index.php and /usr/share/nginx/html/var/cache/dev/appParameters.php has been deleted as you recommended. But they are weirdly not regenerated