Pro-Theme ET-Auto-Shop

Hi everyone

I have just released the new theme for v1.1 - ET-Auto-Shop

2 columns, black and grey background with dark greys, black and blue highlights.

This theme is designed for Auto based websites, although it may be adapted to many more styles of products.

NOTE: (Warning)

The Admin section has been themed aswell. In total, 2 files will be overwritten. I have included the 2 original files with the download, but if you have made your own modifications to the files you may want to use them as back up instead.

Previews and demo link HERE

Since this theme has the admin section themed aswell i have decided to put all my other existing pro themes into a new category called "budget pro themes". This theme is the first in the new version of "Pro Themes". I think you will find they are still very well priced.

Hope you like it

Did anyone like the admin section being themed?

this thread has had over 300 views... Its hard to get feed back here

This is one of the best themes I have seen so far. It looks very professional. Thanks for sharing your idea.

Only $20.00? Templatemaster.com should take a look of your work..... your can top their work....

This is one of the best themes I have seen so far. It looks very professional. Thanks for sharing your idea.

Only $20.00? Templatemaster.com should take a look of your work..... your can top their work....

Then we must buy them before increasing the values? I guess...

Edit: I noticed this

@ Star - Thank you for your kind comments. Just like i offer the free themes and the modules (only one at the moment but more to follow), i offer the pro-themes at a good price. I guess its my way of giving back to the presta community, because seriously... i love this program.

@ Ehinarr - i also thank you for your comments, and i also thank you for showing me that blog.. LOL.. now that was a suprise once i translated it.

Im now starting to bring other designers onboard that will work closely with me in the design stage, leaving me more time to convert to presatashop, which will hopefully bring even better designs. Down the road i will also start to do some wordpress themes (in fear of them being over done already). But i believe that we will see prestashop merge with wordpress and forums, in the way of plugins and modules, and people will want to have it all matching.

Ok.. sorry for rambling

Thank you once again

Hi jason

Visit my site and send me an email with your requirements, and we can sort out a price for you.

( i dont like having my email address in text on forums)

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

I was playing with a spacer image when i was building the theme but in the end didnt release it with the image... i must have left a reference to it somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...

Great theme. I have bought this theme the only problem im having is the "About Us" in the nav bar is pointing to the wrong place. How do I edit or fix this?

Thanks for checking, I found the line of code and made the change and every thing is good now. I plan on changing up the template for a body jewelry & tattoo supply site. We'll see how it goes.

Sorry Dude,
I found this thread very late..I knew it was late..but still felt like appreciating good work.
DO you have a module to add you tube like videos on it ?
What is your suggestion for using Prestashop for a new online shop I am trying to set up.
thanks

• 2 months later...

I will probably make a V1.2 version, but both versions will be sold seperately.

Im trying to hold off on converting my themes to v1.2 until the final release, just incase they make any changes to the themeing structure.

I dont know of anyone that sells themes for a specific program (like Prestashop) that offers free upgrades whenever the program they are designed for gets upgraded.

From what i can tell... the conversion between 1.1 and 1.2 isn't a major overhaul, so people should be able to convert it over themselves anyway.

Static

Static,

I just want to tell you. I designed and do my own theme. But for themes, you are one of a highly respect person on my list. You have given me a lot of inspiration. Thank you very much.

Star... thenk you for your kind words and your very welcome

I think if we all draw from each other then we can all grow as a community

Static

• 1 month later...

Hi FBFX

Open global.css

"Around" line 631 you will see the following...

/* disabled button */
input.button_mini_disabled, input.button_small_disabled, input.button_disabled, input.button_large_disabled,
input.exclusive_mini_disabled, input.exclusive_small_disabled, input.exclusive_disabled, input.exclusive_large_disabled,
span.button_mini, span.button_small, span.button, span.button_large,
span.exclusive_mini, span.exclusive_small, span.exclusive, span.exclusive_large {
   background-position: left -36px;
   cursor:default;
   color:#888!important;
}

Change the background position to -52px

Static

• 3 weeks later...

[AUTOSOLVED]
Sorry, I just didn't notice that there was that "CMS" tab under "tools" in the admin pane (wow PS is really HUGE!).
I'll leave the post here, in case that could be useful for anybody else, even if it maybe belongs to other parts of the forum.

But then, where is saved the actual information/formatting that I put in?

Thank you!
Andrea

[OLD QUESTION]

Hi Static.
I am a very happy buyer of the autoshop theme, and will do a lot of work with that to convert it into a lingerie-bodycare shop.
I would like to know where are located the texts for the Information module, i.e. the ones that are displayed on the center column after you click on a link (delivery, legal notice, etc...) in the info module .
Thank you!
Andrea

• 4 months later...

Hi

Great looking theme! :)

When using Friendly URLs the image slider does not work.

This URL works:
http://foxshop.no/28-2009-norwegian-rally-championship-dvd.html

This does not work:
http://foxshop.no/norwegian-rally/28-2009-norwegian-rally-championship-dvd.html

The difference is the "folder" before the friendly URL. If I disable friendly URLs the problem is gone.

I have not found a way round it. I even tried to use constant links to the images in the headermid.tpl file.

I have also problems getting the button images to work. Not sure where it fails.

(The shop is not live yet)

Kind regards
Kyrre

I was playing with a spacer image when i was building the theme but in the end didnt release it with the image... i must have left a reference to it somewhere.

I got the theme today, and I did not found the "nav-spacer1.jpg". It's the background image for the link buttons with referance on line 295 in global.css.

Kind regards
Kyrre

Hi

Great looking theme! :)

When using Friendly URLs the image slider does not work.

Kind regards
Kyrre

Ah, easy fix :)

Just add {$base_dir} before "themes/..." in headermid.tpl

{$base_dir}themes/et-autoshop/images/wide/1.jpg

/Kyrre

• 1 month later...

Any ideas on the header links problem. Also the slider on the header don't work when your looking at a product. Mine works through the category, the listing of products but as soon as you click a product to look at it stops. I did the fix above added the {$base_dir} to it and still not working. The top header links are the big deal now want to get that fixed. did some digging on my own but cant find an obvious problem.

My Site: http://www.doubletakeautoaccessories.com/

RESOLVED***

if anyone else has the problem with the missing image on the header links its the nav-spacer1.jpg is missing from the package. I saved the nav-links.jpg as nav-space1.jpg and uploaded it. FIXED..

No thanks to the maker of the theme as I paid for it and had NO support at all. But I figured if anyone else bought the theme and was as frustrated as I was with it here is the fix.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi There

I have just downloaded et-black v1-2 which is fantastic :-) But there seems to be a few issues when I look at my site in IE8 and Chrome. In these browser I can't choose the english language, but it works fine in Firefox.

The site is http://new.ugx.dk

I hope you can help me out

Br
Jens

• 2 weeks later...