Redirection to payment gateway is not working successfully in external payment module in prestashop 1.7.

Hi, I'm developing an external payment module in localhost. I'm new to prestashop 1.7 and I'm stuck at one place. I have made the module. Please shed some light on this fellow beginner.  Actually I made the payment module but still not able to redirect successfully to payment url and order is not being generated. After that I need to show the response status based on transaction. what's the correct way to write response status of the payment made on gateway page?  I'm really badly stuck with this for a couple of days now. It would be really helpful if you could look at what I might be doing wrong or missing out?  I have attached some screenshots of my module file and controller .  Thanks in advance!  Please guide me 🙏 Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

payment-url.png

front-tpl-file.png

front-controller.png

module-php-file.png

Edited by pg_dev
added images for better reference. (see edit history)

• pg_dev changed the title to [URGENT]Redirection to payment gateway is not working successfully in external payment module in prestashop 1.7.
  • razaro changed the title to Redirection to payment gateway is not working successfully in external payment module in prestashop 1.7.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...