Frontside category issue (Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null)

Pragati P

YEs 

On 11/12/2022 at 1:37 AM, Mediacom87 said:

Hi,

have you tried to clear PrestaShop's cache manually?

https://www.mediacom87.fr/en/faq-how-to-clear-the-cache-manually-on-prestashop-17/

Thanks for your reply,

I have tried the above solution when I delete the dev and prod folder site works fine but again that folder are created so every time I need to delete this folder when I faced issue like above?

Il y a 3 heures, Pragati P a dit :

I have tried the above solution when I delete the dev and prod folder site works fine but again that folder are created so every time I need to delete this folder when I faced issue like above?

It is normal that this folder is created, it is the normal functioning of PrestaShop, it corresponds to the cache of PrestaShop, we force its deletion when there is an inconsistency in the data.

On 11/14/2022 at 2:09 PM, Mediacom87 said:

It is normal that this folder is created, it is the normal functioning of PrestaShop, it corresponds to the cache of PrestaShop, we force its deletion when there is an inconsistency in the data.

but again and again facing this issue 

image.thumb.png.8c0e43b59964efd14cda964ad742ee23.png

Le 17/11/2022 à 10:41 AM, Pragati P a dit :

What's the solution for this ?

It is enough to correct the displayed error, for that, it is necessary to analyze the code in question to bring the adapted solution, there, one has only the error, not the code causing the error.

But often, the solution is to apply an isset() to the called variable to check that it exists before trying to process it.