[SOLVED]Error when trying to upgrade Prestashop from 1.6.1.6 to 1.6.1.24

I am trying to upgrade Prestashop version with the auto-upgrade module 1-Click Update.

This is the requirements list: https://postimg.cc/LhNLsmzT 
I can't go higher PHP version, but I don't think that's the problem.

When I click "Upgrade now" the module works fine, until around the end I get this error: 

[INTERNAL] /home/sertifit/public_html/vip-shave.com/modules/autoupgrade/classes/UpgradeTools/ModuleAdapter.php line 111 - require_once(): Failed opening required '/upgrade/php/deactivate_custom_modules.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php')

That's the full message:

[SKIP] directory "/var/cache/" does not exist and cannot be emptied.
[INTERNAL] /home/sertifit/public_html/vip-shave.com/modules/autoupgrade/classes/UpgradeTools/CoreUpgrader/CoreUpgrader.php line 195 - dirname() expects exactly 1 parameter, 2 given
[INTERNAL] /home/sertifit/public_html/vip-shave.com/modules/autoupgrade/classes/UpgradeTools/ModuleAdapter.php line 111 - require_once(/upgrade/php/deactivate_custom_modules.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

I tried deleting and installing the module several times, I get the same error every time.

If you have any solution it would be really helpfull!

Edited by Kris0914
Solved (see edit history)

• 7 months later...
  • Kris0914 changed the title to [SOLVED]Error when trying to upgrade Prestashop from 1.6.1.6 to 1.6.1.24