Looking for a module that can delay loading of Google Analytics until cookie approval.

Hi, I am looking for some module to comply with GDPR that can delay the loading of scripts like Google Analytics or other scripts until the user approves the cookies, but I can't find anything that does something similar. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance!

Edited by Luis22 (see edit history)

Holaaa!

Veo que estáis en Sant Cugat del Vallès, nosotros en Barcelona.

Estuve mirando en el marketplace y la verdad es que no encontré nada parecido.

De hecho, no veo en la información de vuestro plugin cual es la manera de bloquear los scripts. Pero si veo que parece bloquear módulos que carguen cookies, cierto?

Actualmente, el código de Analytics está registrado en la propia plantilla, no en un módulo. Si la manera en que funciona vuestro plugin es bloqueando módulos, ¿Me puedes indicar qué módulo para insertar el código de analytics me recomiendas. Si no es así como funciona, ¿me lo puedes aclarar?

Con lo que me digas, mañana hablo con mi cliente para comprarlo y lo instalamos.

Mil gracias por responder! Ya solo me quedaba la opción de hacerlo de modo manual, jeje

Saludos,

Luis

We are in the English section so I have to answer in English ;)

You need to block the script that installs the cookies. With the module you can block them in many ways:

- If the cookies are installed by a module:

imagen.thumb.png.88848601e9f4e63fe503ff1e03ea5d36.png

- If the cookies are installed by a script in the template:

imagen.thumb.png.9b206bea23760502d8fb19c4c8d56c95.png

- If the cookies are installed by a script in the template (and you can't move the script to the previous field):

imagen.thumb.png.d453ff3990c26d0a0be01ad685979274.png

- If the cookies are installed by a tag from Google Tag Manager (GTM):

imagen.thumb.png.668ec3223d758680040e96b6131c6073.png

Edited by idnovate.com (see edit history)